Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

They trying to make it a comedy?  WTF?  It's OK to have funny moments sprinkled in here and there throughout the show/film, as they've done that the whole time.  But this seems a bit much.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

On 9/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Feels a little corny...

It's Hawkeye his whole character is corny. I hate him lol

On 9/13/2021 at 8:25 AM, 20Safety_Hazards said:

This trailer just feels weird… and not in a good way.

Ugh

3 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Just watched Captain Marvel, was surprised how much I liked it......

I need to watch it on my wide screen. So far I've only watched on a small TV on the plane. 

What If Jack Black was Tony Stark in an even shi**ier episode. 

writers are missing the easy way to introduce ANY comic book hero/villain into the MCU. 

On 9/17/2021 at 12:24 PM, NYEagle said:

Just watched Captain Marvel, was surprised how much I liked it......

For some reason a lot of people hate Brie Larson so it gets some weird disrespect. It's a solid movie. 

• Like 2

On 9/20/2021 at 11:57 AM, homerpat said:

Wanda Vision shut out in emmys. Guess they thought it dragged too much too

I mean it was up against The Mare of Easttown and The Queens Gambit. Not really sure it ever stood a chance.

Although it did win some emmys for like costumes or something. 

1 hour ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

I mean it was up against The Mare of Easttown and The Queens Gambit. Not really sure it ever stood a chance.

Although it did win some emmys for like costumes or something. 

Did Mare Of Easttown win the award for Best Accents?

:P

• Haha 2

What If... is really underwhelming. The Fury and Strange ones were the only actually good ones. A couple of OK ones and the zombie one was awful

7 hours ago, devpool said:

What If... is really underwhelming. The Fury and Strange ones were the only actually good ones. A couple of OK ones and the zombie one was awful

Each episode has been hit or miss. I thought the first one was meh. Black Panther and Killmonger were good, and Nick Fury and Dr. Strange we’re great. Haven’t watched the most recent but I think you’ll get a range of good and bad in this series as it’s just writers throwing things at the wall.   I like how weird and in some cases dark these episodes are willing to go. Hopefully they make the right tweaks going into season 2.

There's talk about the last episode being a team up of characters from the past episodes vs infinity Ultron. If that's the case, I'm here for it. 

31 minutes ago, BFit said:

There's talk about the last episode being a team up of characters from the past episodes vs infinity Ultron. If that's the case, I'm here for it. 

Hopefully true, I always need more James Spader in my life. 

struggled to get through Thor episode. Fight scenes were ok (marvel still adjusting fight/pain/strength physics) but i've about had it with the distracting rotoscoping style. 

What if… has been a nice little distraction that further cements the idea of the multiverse. Nothing more than that, as far as I’m concerned.

Okay this episode of What If was pretty great. Though disappointed they couldn’t get Spader back.

• Like 1

just finished watching Daredevil on netflix, i know i'm late to the party, anyway i loved it!!!! probably gonna give the punisher a go next

35 minutes ago, DoWorx said:

just finished watching Daredevil on netflix, i know i'm late to the party, anyway i loved it!!!! probably gonna give the punisher a go next

Punisher is very solid. Not as good as the three daredevil seasons, but daredevil is in a league of its own. But both seasons of the punisher are very enjoyable.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 8:55 PM, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Okay this episode of What If was pretty great. Though disappointed they couldn’t get Spader back.

yeah, def the best episode. if thats a possible preview of an ultron revisit, im all in. 

Ultron episode of What it was definitely my favorite so far, haven’t been all that crazy about the show but this one was really good. Think it was last episode of the season yeah? 

Can’t wait to watch Venom 2