Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But all Peter Parkers are different. So why is that an easy assumption to make when Peter is stood in front of him with no costume?

Oh my god I want to see Emma Stone in a tight skin suit.

Could be editing for the trailer. He's in costume for some of the scenes around that part off and on. We'll see.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

What If....the writers for the series phoned in every episode knowing mere mortals would stick around for the zombie episode. Garbage 4 episodes in.

8 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

What If....the writers for the series phoned in every episode knowing mere mortals would stick around for the zombie episode. Garbage 4 episodes in.

:blink: the last 2 episodes have been great. Even the second episode was pretty good

• Like 1

I thought the first episode was pretty average. The second one was good. The last two were dark and really interesting. I’ve enjoyed the series so far.

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

No Disney+ Premiere access on this one. 

Thanks slot Scarlett! You absolutely gorgeous amazingly amazing beautiful girl way to ruin it for everyone you pretty cute adorable jerk!!

15 hours ago, OCEaglefan said:

Teh Shang Chi was pretty great

Just watched it and it was good.  Kind of like Marvel meets Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with a dash of Big Trouble In Little China. 

Spoiler

Loved Wong's opening cameo.  Speaking of, the ending hints at Shang-Chi being in The Multiverse Of Madness.  Marvel does like having their superheroes in each other's films.

I really enjoyed Shang chi. Fight choreography was exceptional and the movie itself is just gorgeous. Well worth seeing in theater.

Finally seeing it tomorrow. Could of went sooner but wanted to avoid crowded theaters especially being Labor Day weekend. 1pm on a Tuesday shouldn’t be too bad!

Keep seeing great reviews for it.  Haven't been to a movie theater since before the pandemic, might be a good one to check out.

Shang-Chi was a really enjoyable movie. Visuals, characters, fight scenes were all really great. I’ll probably go see it again in theaters. I’m really curious how the first post credit scene ties into the MCU and it’s directions going forward. Plenty for us to talk about. Also man it Felt good to be back at the theaters again today.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2021 at 7:37 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Thanks slot Scarlett! You absolutely gorgeous amazingly amazing beautiful girl way to ruin it for everyone you pretty cute adorable jerk!!

From all accounts this movie needs to be seen in a theater. Looking forward to going this weekend.

22 hours ago, Boogyman said:

From all accounts this movie needs to be seen in a theater. Looking forward to going this weekend.

Saw it yesterday in theater.  Definitely the way to go.  Only 5 other people in theater, of course we were there at 12:30am on a Wednesday.   Think I read it would be coming to Disney+ October 3rd.  Loved it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

Saw it yesterday in theater.  Definitely the way to go.  Only 5 other people in theater, of course we were there at 12:30am on a Wednesday.   Think I read it would be coming to Disney+ October 3rd.  Loved it.

I went at 2pm on a Tuesday, less than 10 people in my theater also. It’s hands down the best way to watch a movie. Get plenty of leg room, concessions line is nothing, usually don’t have to deal with anybody obnoxious in the theater either. I’m ok with waiting after opening weekend & avoiding spoilers instead of packing with other people. 

Stoked if that’s true about it coming to Disney+ in a month. 

24 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Stoked if that’s true about it coming to Disney+ in a month. 

Looks like October 18th if I counted correctly.

In the era of straight-to-streaming releases brought on by coronavirus precautions, there's one key difference with the release of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Marvel’s second of four MCU movies set to be released this year won’t be available right away to stream on Disney+, even for the premiere access fee. Instead, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings will be released exclusively in theaters for a 45 day period before arriving on Disney+ at no extra cost to subscribers. 

14 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

Looks like October 18th if I counted correctly.

In the era of straight-to-streaming releases brought on by coronavirus precautions, there's one key difference with the release of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Marvel’s second of four MCU movies set to be released this year won’t be available right away to stream on Disney+, even for the premiere access fee. Instead, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings will be released exclusively in theaters for a 45 day period before arriving on Disney+ at no extra cost to subscribers. 

That’s still fine with me then. October looks like it has nothing going on Marvel wise, other than a couple What if episodes. Otherwise we’re waiting until early November for Eternals, late Nov for Hawkeye, and then mid Dec for Spider-Man. Seems like the Ms Marvel show will fit in there somewhere. So having it drop mid Oct will be nice to at least have something. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Talkingbirds said:

Yeah my family and I were going to see most new movies the weekend after they come out on an early Sunday afternoon for years now. Never packed and then we go to lunch after.

9 hours ago, devpool said:

I'm very late but Holy ish that Dr Strange episode of What If. Fing depressing 

Yeah that one was pretty sad.

This trailer just feels weird… and not in a good way.