Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

8 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

What bothered me the most from that movie was how Natasha took some nasty hits & seemed to sustain no injuries. Fell off a tall building hitting everything on the way down, gets up no problem. Twice she’s in a Car that gets rammed into, flips several times, yeah somehow no injury. I know she’s a super spy and super tough but she isn’t enhanced or a super human. Cap taking those hits is different, Thor taking those hits is different. 

Yeah I did find that strange. I mean I get that she's been trained to perhaps not feel pain or at least not to show that she's been hurt... So in a fight I can understand why she's able to withstand hits. But I don't get how she gets out of so many major incidents unscathed. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

The worst part of Black Widow was the horrific version of Smells Like Teen Spirit played during the opening credits.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

Started watching What If...

meh. 

Some were really depressing too.

I don’t know where you’re at, but there are a couple that were tough to watch because of how sad they were. 

Final two episodes are great btw

5 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I don’t know where you’re at, but there are a couple that were tough to watch because of how sad they were. 

Final two episodes are great btw

I've watched 7, up to the Thor party episode. 

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

I'm jealous that you get to watch those last few episodes without having to wait

1 hour ago, BFit said:

I'm jealous that you get to watch those last few episodes without having to wait

I wasn't that interested in the series do waited til they were all available. 

13 hours ago, NOTW said:

As stated it all ties together and ends great. Worth finishing, but there were definitely some real duds

On 10/17/2021 at 4:13 AM, NOTW said:

Started watching What If...

meh. 

Some were really depressing too.

I cherry picked. I watched the Cap episode for about a minute then decided it didn't look very good. 

I watched the TChalla episode which was pretty good. I watched the Iron Man Killmonger episode. And then I watched the last 2. I think my advice to people who are undecided on the series is just watch the ones that interest you. And watch the last 2.

Some noteworthy news for future marvel movies. 

Also to add on to the TV show part is also possible we get Loki season 2 next year. But my guess is that will be waiting until 2023/2024

13 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Some noteworthy news for future marvel movies. 

Also to add on to the TV show part is also possible we get Loki season 2 next year. But my guess is that will be waiting until 2023/2024

So Disney is being a quim?

Early reviews on Eternals are glowing. I really hope it lives up to them, I have been looking forward to more of the "cosmic" Marvel stories on the big screen.

6 hours ago, Green_Guinness said:

So Disney is being a quim?

A mewling quim apparently.

38 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Early reviews on Eternals are glowing. I really hope it lives up to them, I have been looking forward to more of the "cosmic" Marvel stories on the big screen.

A mewling quim apparently.

If the movie is even half as good as it looks I’m going to be happy. The trailers have all been gorgeous!  This one and Shang Chi were the two I was most excited for because I know so very little about the characters. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

If the movie is even half as good as it looks I’m going to be happy. The trailers have all been gorgeous!  This one and Shang Chi were the two I was most excited for because I know so very little about the characters. 

Yeah. Shang Chi was really good. I hope this is as well.

2 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Yeah. Shang Chi was really good. I hope this is as well.

I never got around to seeing shang chi in theaters. We were just to busy. I'm hoping it comes out on Disney+ soon

16 minutes ago, BFit said:

I never got around to seeing shang chi in theaters. We were just to busy. I'm hoping it comes out on Disney+ soon

The "end battle" was a bit generic but the movie was good. There is an early action scene that was amazing IMO. 

It's on Disney+ like the second week of November I think. 

23 hours ago, Boogyman said:

The "end battle" was a bit generic but the movie was good. There is an early action scene that was amazing IMO. 

It's on Disney+ like the second week of November I think. 

great example of a movie that is extremely fun and enjoyable on so many levels (like 8.5+ / 10 quality) and then gets to the final battle/CGI show that is like a 4 / 10 segment. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

great example of a movie that is extremely fun and enjoyable on so many levels (like 8.5+ / 10 quality) and then gets to the final battle/CGI show that is like a 4 / 10 segment. 

Yeah. I mean it wasn't horrible, it just didn't live up to the standards of the rest of the film. Like I said the other "big" action scene was great.

The last 2 eps of What If...still kinda meh.  I guess this series just wasn't for me.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:19 PM, NOTW said:

The last 2 eps of What If...still kinda meh.  I guess this series just wasn't for me.

Telling you, this was fun filler to get people more accustomed to the multiverse, that’s it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Weaponx01 said:

Telling you, this was filler (mostly depressing) to get people more accustomed to the multiverse, that’s it.

Fyp

On 10/20/2021 at 10:50 AM, Agent23 said:

That final battle was so lame

On 10/22/2021 at 3:14 AM, Weaponx01 said:

Telling you, this was fun filler to get people more accustomed to the multiverse, that’s it.

Yeah that was my take on it too bud. And an intro to the Watcher who I'm guessing is going to now play a part. 

I read something shortly after the first No Way Home trailer about a 2nd trailer dropping on Monday October 25th , it was something about Marvel ordering a time slot for a 3 minute trailer ahead of Eternals debut. Makes sense to be NWH trailer #2

But now RPK (@RPK_NEWS1 on twitter) who’s apparently a credible entertainment source is saying trailer won’t be coming for at least 2-3 more weeks. RPK had some interesting things on his Twitter about NWH and other marvel content, potential spoilers so be careful. One was that She Hulk was going to be 6 seasons and a movie. I don’t know anything about this source, just found out about it today. But others on internet have said he’s legit so. We’ll see if he’s right

So look out for a NWH trailer on Monday, but also don’t get your hopes up. 

• 2 weeks later...