Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

I’m assuming with Khonshu in stone that Marc/Steven loses his powers.  Unless the suit is standalone. 

Another quality episode!

• Like 2

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

Its so hard to gauge vibe since the Thor franchise basically went to the unpredictable with Ragnarok, then mix in what we see of him in Infinity War/End Game... then mixing in the Guardians... I will just plan on being entertained! 

way behind on these...finally watched eternals over the weekend and thought it was 6.5 out of 10.

Spoiler

curious to find out what jon snow's big secret is but i imagine he has powers or some sheet. 

is the spiderman movie coming to disney+ any time soon?  

6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

way behind on these...finally watched eternals over the weekend and thought it was 6.5 out of 10.

Hide contents

curious to find out what jon snow's big secret is but i imagine he has powers or some sheet. 

no i dont think they are putting the spiderman movies on disney+, at least not any time soon.

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Hide contents

Sony owns the Tom Holland spider-man films so they are not available on D+.

Eternals is the only Marvel film I have seen once. It did nothing for me. Usually I see each twice in theaters (I have one of those monthly subscriptions where I basically get unlimited viewings) but that movie is on my "ehh... when I'm bored or hear rumors it ties into another project and need a refresher"

26 minutes ago, BFit said:

no i dont think they are putting the spiderman movies on disney+, at least not any time soon.

20 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Sony owns the Tom Holland spider-man films so they are not available on D+.

i don't like your answers :nonono:   

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i don't like your answers :nonono:   

Its also part of the films NOT allowed to "screen pass" through movies anywhere, so I can't even "lend" out a digital copy 

• Sad 1

On 4/15/2022 at 1:00 PM, 20Safety_Hazards said:

I’m assuming with Khonshu in stone that Marc/Steven loses his powers.  Unless the suit is standalone. 

Another quality episode!

im def liking this series so far. 

Is there any updated rumors John Krasinski is Reed Richards? That rumor has been going on since last year. I really hope this happens.

John-Krasinski.jpg

10 minutes ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

Is there any updated rumors John Krasinski is Reed Richards? That rumor has been going on since last year. I really hope this happens.

John-Krasinski.jpg

Some people think it’s just fan casting not actual rumor that several websites ran with. Not saying it’s not true, just that the rumor has lost some steam.

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Hide contents

He’s casted to play the Black Knight 

Thor trailer looks great

What are the odds thors strongest avenger trucker hat is already available for sale?

11 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Thor trailer looks great

It really does. A very good teaser as it gives little away but definitely got me hyped.

23 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Some people think it’s just fan casting not actual rumor that several websites ran with. Not saying it’s not true, just that the rumor has lost some steam.

I saw it was a bit of both (fans and news), but I doubt he was cast or else it's the best kept secret in movie history. I like his acting. I thought he was really good in the Quiet Place movies.

Antman gave us the microverse, Spider-Man gave use the multiverse, will the appearance of the Fantastic Four give us the negative zone ?  Yes this issue is in my collection.

B55DEA91-EA4D-48B0-9E55-B60470EA86CB.jpeg

Moon Knight is so freaking weird and I’m all in on it! 

32 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Moon Knight is so freaking weird and I’m all in on it! 

That last 10 minutes in that episode was so good 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

That last 10 minutes in that episode was so good 

Yeah, and it definitely confirmed one of the things we talked about in this thread. 

Final Dr. Strange trailer.

Forget mystery, they went ahead and put  Professor X in the trailer, the zombies, stuff from What If...?, and America Chavez. I knew nothing about America Chavez so looked her up, here is a link from Marvel on her.

I'm sure there will be other surprises they're not sharing yet.

Wanda :rock:

Looks like in the first one she's crushing a robot head...or Iron Man mask?  

Wanda 1.PNG

Wanda 2.PNG

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Final Dr. Strange trailer.

Forget mystery, they went ahead and put  Professor X in the trailer, the zombies, stuff from What If...?, and America Chavez. I knew nothing about America Chavez so looked her up, here is a link from Marvel on her.

I'm sure there will be other surprises they're not sharing yet.

If they are showing the chair it means they have way more planned.  Reports are Dr Strange MOM will have more twists and turns then No way home and endgame combined.  Whether that’s true or not remains to be seen. But I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.   Similar to the trailer to no way home showed Alfred Molina return but didn’t spoil the other spidermen or daredevil.  If they are showing professor x who they already teased then they have far bigger twists saved up. 

3 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

If they are showing the chair it means they have way more planned.  Reports are Dr Strange MOM will have more twists and turns then No way home and endgame combined.  Whether that’s true or not remains to be seen. But I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.   Similar to the trailer to no way home showed Alfred Molina return but didn’t spoil the other spidermen or daredevil.  If they are showing professor x who they already teased then they have far bigger twists saved up. 

Yep, has to be.  Rumors are the council or whatever in that room Strange walks into is from the comics and in the comics it included Professor X, Iron Man (people think Tom Cruise is going to be a version of Iron Man), Reed Richards (the John Krasinski rumors).  Another rumor because of the multi-verse is Captain Carter.