Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

1 hour ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

If I recall they also changed what stones Thanos had on his gauntlet at the time.  Although I’m pretty sure that was an easy fix. 

Yeah they did. I think he only had one or two when Steve caught his punch but in the film he had 5. I remember my brother going mad at the trailer because he said there's no way Steve could withhold him with all 6. And my brother is team Cap.

Anyone seen the Thor trailer? 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah they did. I think he only had one or two when Steve caught his punch but in the film he had 5. I remember my brother going mad at the trailer because he said there's no way Steve could withhold him with all 6. And my brother is team Cap.

Anyone seen the Thor trailer? 

Looks pretty good.  Gorr the God Butcher is pretty great Thor Villain and Bale should be excellent in the role. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Looks pretty good.  Gorr the God Butcher is pretty great Thor Villain and Bale should be excellent in the role. 

Yeah I'm buzzing for it. I think the trailer looks great. But then Thor is my favourite MCU character so there's bias.

On 5/24/2022 at 2:41 PM, Boogyman said:

Doesn't bother me. Either it's unfinished CGI and they wanted or needed to get the trailer out now, or the CGI for Shehulk is crap for some unknown reason and the show may be a bit of a dissapointment.  

Apparently She-Hulk was beset with problems from early on, so the crappy CGI and table sitting makes a lot of sense for what that series will ultimately turn into.  This is likely nearer to the end product than any of us would presume.

44 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Apparently She-Hulk was beset with problems from early on, so the crappy CGI and table sitting makes a lot of sense for what that series will ultimately turn into.  This is likely nearer to the end product than any of us would presume.

Maybe. I tend to hope for the best most times lol.

7 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Maybe. I tend to hope for the best most times lol.

Reportedly if you watch the trailer on Disney Plus it looks a little better because it doesn’t have to deal with YouTubes video compression. So there is that. 

• Like 1

The Office in the MCU. Who's next?

FB_IMG_1653784369807.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1653784369807.jpg

Ricky Gervais as... Hercules. 

On 5/28/2022 at 8:33 PM, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1653784369807.jpg

I don't know why Threat Level Midnight is not an MCU property yet.

• Like 1

i'm 3 eps into moon knight & the show is really annoying so far. please tell me it gets better. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i'm 3 eps into moon knight & the show is really annoying so far. please tell me it gets better. 

Gets worse at 4 and 5 to me then 6 is really good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Glad I'm not the only one.  We just started it last night and watched the first episode and half of episode 2 before going to sleep.  20 minutes in I was already over the whole switching personalities thing, it got old real quick.  His British accent is terrible, Ethan Hawke is not interesting or intimidating as a villain, the side characters are just annoying. Like the blonde co-worker who is rude and ****y to him in every single line of dialogue because writers have to assign one sole trait to every character and pretend that's good writing.  

I'd rather re-watch Hawkeye.

On 6/9/2022 at 1:18 PM, NOTW said:

Glad I'm not the only one.  We just started it last night and watched the first episode and half of episode 2 before going to sleep.  20 minutes in I was already over the whole switching personalities thing, it got old real quick.  His British accent is terrible, Ethan Hawke is not interesting or intimidating as a villain, the side characters are just annoying. Like the blonde co-worker who is rude and ****y to him in every single line of dialogue because writers have to assign one sole trait to every character and pretend that's good writing.  

I'd rather re-watch Hawkeye.

Stick with it. They move off most of that after episode 2. As for the accent, you’ll find out later that why it’s bad. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Stick with it. They move off most of that after episode 2. As for the accent, you’ll find out later that why it’s bad. 

Yeah his bad accent was actually great

22 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

I watched the Honest Trailer, it explained that and confirmed that I won't waste my time with the rest. 

I had mixed emotions about Moonknight. There were aspects I liked, there were things that I really didn't like. My biggest concern out of it though is the scale that the MCU is going for now. 

13 hours ago, NOTW said:

I watched the Honest Trailer, it explained that and confirmed that I won't waste my time with the rest. 

To each their own. Honestly, I think the Honest trailer gets a lot wrong in this one and was one of their lazier efforts of late. 

Doctor Strange and The Multiverse of Madness on Disney+ on Wednesday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Are people watching Ms Marvel?

It's ok. Well it's at least not as terrible as I thought it would be

Watched morbius tonight cause the wife wasn't home. I save my poor entertainment choice's for when she's not home. 

Anyway, morbius is the movie you make if someone asks you to make a Batman movie but you have no idea who Batman is so you make it up based on the name. Also, you're 14 beers and half a bottle of whiskey deep.......

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Haven’t started watching yet. Behind on a few things. 

13 hours ago, The_Omega said:

I am. I enjoy it, but I expected it to be exactly what it is. I think most people expect all Marvel content to be just like Winter Soldier, GotG, Or Ragnarok.

IMO moonknight was ok, nothing great but i did enjoy it enough to be interested in another season. ms. marvel is about on the same level so far. 

never got around to seeing dr strange MVOM in the theaters so i'll settle for watching on the 65in. tonight.