• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

6 hours ago, Weaponx01 said:

I really enjoyed Ms Marvel and Hawkeye. More than Wandavision and FaWS. 

Exact same opinion and would say Loki was best of all so far

On 7/8/2022 at 12:35 AM, Agent23 said:

The movie was a combination of absurd :huh: and absurd :roll: that it managed to work. Nothing will probably ever match Ragnarok but I ultimately went in with mild expectations and left happy 

I thought they tried too hard to out-Ragnarok Ragnarok. I enjoyed it but there were about a half dozen too many "cringy" lines or details. And one of the gags they completely beat to death they used it so often.

On 7/14/2022 at 7:54 AM, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Finished Ms. Marvel last night. Opinion still the same, I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. Probably the most consistent show from episode to episode. If you like the first episode or two you will like the rest. Still skews more to a younger audience, but still very enjoyable. 

Marvel Studios was sharing fan tweets about the final but blocking out the spoiler comments about cameos and things the finale set up for the future.  Adds interest to watching it.  

Finally saw it Thor

Spoiler

There were a lot of hilarious parts to it but I don't think it meshed well with the Gorr story. Also thought the ending was pretty lame. He's out here killing gods (we should have seen more of this) and then gets a speech about love and changes his ways?

Also there was a lot of really forced humor that didn't work at all and made it cheesy. Like the Lady Sif one

I liked Ragnarök more than this. It wasn't horrible though

On 7/21/2022 at 10:23 AM, Mike030270 said:

Finally saw it Thor

Hide contents

There were a lot of hilarious parts to it but I don't think it meshed well with the Gorr story. Also thought the ending was pretty lame. He's out here killing gods (we should have seen more of this) and then gets a speech about love and changes his ways?

Also there was a lot of really forced humor that didn't work at all and made it cheesy. Like the Lady Sif one

I liked Ragnarök more than this. It wasn't horrible though

Pretty much exactly my thoughts on the movie. 

I love Secret Wars, but they really need to nail the doctor doom casting if they are going to make that work. Unless Kang is taking the role of Doom in this one. 

Thor:love & thunder, they really made thor retarded and jumped the goat on this one.

20 hours ago, NOTW said:

The 1st teaser trailer is out

image.gif.a631ba8d1c9e3b645800da7017d0a2d6.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

I love Secret Wars, but they really need to nail the doctor doom casting if they are going to make that work. Unless Kang is taking the role of Doom in this one. 

If Howie can finally nail the draft, Feige can nail casting Doom. Right @Bwestbrook36

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

If Howie can finally nail the draft, Feige can nail casting Doom. Right @Bwestbrook36

Doubtful lol

New trailer, looks like better CGI.

Wong makes an appearance and so does someone else at the end...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NOTW said:

New trailer, looks like better CGI.

Wong makes an appearance and so does someone else at the end...

She still looks Princess Fiona from Shrek, but at least they have her standing up and moving around now 🤣

Spoiler

I am interested to see what the do with Daredevil, but not enough to watch it

1 hour ago, UK Eagle said:

She still looks Princess Fiona from Shrek, but at least they have her standing up and moving around now 🤣

Hide contents

I am interested to see what the do with Daredevil, but not enough to watch it

The predictable/expected thing would be:

Since they're both lawyers and this is supposed to be a rom-com, they will interact as lawyers with some light flirtation.  But also Matt as DareDevil will be trying to stop this new potential threat the She-Hulk. There will be a fight where both beat each other up a bit and stop in time to make peace.  She realizes it's the lawyer Matt Murdock and they flirt a little before he goes on his way...into his new show later on.  Maybe he helps in a fight scene against her enemy but this is about She-Hulk not DareDevil.

If they do something different or fresh with it that would be preferred.  Like I hope this actually is a bit of a spoof of rom-com tropes and even female superhero tropes.  

• Like 1

Helpful explanation of Namor throughout the years, plus some footage from Wakanda Forever I don't think was in the trailer.

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

The predictable/expected thing would be:

Since they're both lawyers and this is supposed to be a rom-com, they will interact as lawyers with some light flirtation.  But also Matt as DareDevil will be trying to stop this new potential threat the She-Hulk. There will be a fight where both beat each other up a bit and stop in time to make peace.  She realizes it's the lawyer Matt Murdock and they flirt a little before he goes on his way...into his new show later on.  Maybe he helps in a fight scene against her enemy but this is about She-Hulk not DareDevil.

If they do something different or fresh with it that would be preferred.  Like I hope this actually is a bit of a spoof of rom-com tropes and even female superhero tropes.  

My cynical take is the usual Disney thing of show a known character in a trailer of a not known character, but then have the known character appear sparingly but enough to get you to keep watching just in case something big happens.

Your plot line though would make sense and further breakdown the walls between what was the Netflix timeline and the Disney timeline.  One wonders if they will introduce King Pin too.

1 hour ago, UK Eagle said:

My cynical take is the usual Disney thing of show a known character in a trailer of a not known character, but then have the known character appear sparingly but enough to get you to keep watching just in case something big happens.

Your plot line though would make sense and further breakdown the walls between what was the Netflix timeline and the Disney timeline.  One wonders if they will introduce King Pin too.

Well he was introduced in the Hawkeye TV show, I assume he'll play a small part in the Echo show and they just announced a new DareDevil show that will have Kingpin.  

22 hours ago, NOTW said:

Well he was introduced in the Hawkeye TV show, I assume he'll play a small part in the Echo show and they just announced a new DareDevil show that will have Kingpin.  

Yeah, it's whether King Pin will be an underlying theme across those programs.  It would make some sense