EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

10 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

please don't compare those 2... Nothing alike 

Any time I watch Parsons, I then go and watch Chazz Surratt, they are the same guy.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I'm in ish-hole Charleston WV......I saw a hitchhiker today.  Some older white broad.  Can you imagine.  Hitchhiking in 2021 during covid times?  WTF????

We're the 3 time COVID national champions, we do what we want. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Surratt is smaller and went to NC.  But...Parsons didn't play in 2020 at PSU and they have never been seen in the same room together......so.....

Hilarious.  Play style is basically identical, but I think Chazz actually thumps a little more on contact.

55 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I'm in ish-hole Charleston WV......I saw a hitchhiker today.  Some older white broad.  Can you imagine.  Hitchhiking in 2021 during covid times?  WTF????

Thanks man my mom has been missing for a few months. 

29 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

I figured it was for work, but what economy or business activity is there to speak of in WV? Are you in the meth business? Moonshine?

And my aunt and uncle live in the apartment above the Kwik-E-Mart, not in my house. They work for me.

There's a guy Mike31mt in CVON who is loud and proud WV. He fits the stereotype exquisitely. 

Lol the "stereotype", you have no idea who I am or what Im like at all.   Sorry you are still butthurt that I supported Trump, go cry some more to someone who cares.  

WV is a fine place to live and work, enjoy living in an equally ish hole California, let me know when your govt allows you to look out your window again

Next time have the balls to @ me like a man

22 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I like Parsons.  But would like Collins in the 2nd more.  Can you imagine, trading down and getting Surtain, Collins and Moehrig? 

Sorry man, best I could do.

image.png.f99feb7b70cab5265eea1901b8278b97.png

9 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Lol the "stereotype", you have no idea who I am or what Im like at all.   Sorry you are still butthurt that I supported Trump, go cry some more to someone who cares.  

WV is a fine place to live and work, enjoy living in an equally ish hole California, let me know when your govt allows you to look out your window again

Next time have the balls to @ me like a man

@Mike31mt Geno Smith and Tayvon Austin were busts. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I see MEH when I see him.....just MEH.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's his name Chazz.. I see Henry To'oto' when I see him.  Now THAT is a cool name.    He's slightly smaller than Chazz.  

Naming their sons Chazz and Sage tells me everything you need to know about his parents🙄. They definitely come from a privileged area, but I have always heard they were raised right. Hard workers, smart, really grounded young men. 

28 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Where did I compare the two?  Are you dense?  Serious question.  

when talking about Parsons you brought up Marcus Smith out of no where... maybe not comparing the two but seems odd to bring him up when talking Parsons 

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

So were Steve Slaton and Pat White (to a lesser extent)... man those guys were good.

Honestly Slaton could have been good as a pro, questionable effort and injuries did him in.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Sorry man, best I could do.

image.png.f99feb7b70cab5265eea1901b8278b97.png

Not a fan of Patrick Jones.  Also pick 6  I'd hope would land us more than 18, 36, and future 3rd

2 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

So were Steve Slaton and Pat White (to a lesser extent)... man those guys were good.

Honestly Slaton could have been good as a pro, questionable effort and injuries did him in.

I'm not sure that Pat White would have ever been a great NFL QB.  He reminded me of Charlie Ward.  Slaton may have been a very good player for awhile but for his injury.  

6 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

Naming their sons Chazz and Sage tells me everything you need to know about his parents🙄. They definitely come from a privileged area, but I have always heard they were raised right. Hard workers, smart, really grounded young men. 

I think the fact that Chazz switched from QB to LB tells you a lot about him as a player.  He wants to play.  He looked for the best opportunity to get on the field and has been productive. 

2 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

You son of a.....

I dont want to make this political, just dont call me a stereotype when you know nothing about me other than who I voted for POTUS

You can make whatever joke you want, doesnt bother me.

F'ing bum Jets ruined Geno

21 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

Slaton was a flash in the pan.  White was unfortunately ahead of his time, he would have a shot in todays NFL.   

I still say Tavon Austin is the best college player Ive ever seen, but he was a RB/WR tweener 

Kyle Pitts is my guy, I've made that clear but man, Jaylen Waddle is one intriguing player.  He was so fun to watch at Bama.  He instantly gives us what DJack was supposed to and he also replaces Greg Ward at PR, making every punt a threat and possible KR as well.

What's the safe part in the draft to trade down and still get him?  12-15?  He makes the team better, not just the offense.  The Pitts hype is real and it's only growing.  He might be top 3 if these people keep talking him up.  Waddle would be a guy I would be thrilled with.

Side note.  His highlights have Hurts, Tua and McCorkle throwing him the ball.  Tua is almost painful to watch, it's like he labors to throw the ball.  I'll never understand why people thoguht he was a 1st rounder.

4 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Jaylen Waddle is one intriguing player.  He was so fun to watch at Bama.  He instantly gives us what DJack was supposed to

Including games missed due to injury

8 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Kyle Pitts is my guy, I've made that clear but man, Jaylen Waddle is one intriguing player.  He was so fun to watch at Bama.  He instantly gives us what DJack was supposed to and he also replaces Greg Ward at PR, making every punt a threat and possible KR as well.

What's the safe part in the draft to trade down and still get him?  12-15?  He makes the team better, not just the offense.  The Pitts hype is real and it's only growing.  He might be top 3 if these people keep talking him up.  Waddle would be a guy I would be thrilled with.

Side note.  His highlights have Hurts, Tua and McCorkle throwing him the ball.  Tua is almost painful to watch, it's like he labors to throw the ball.  I'll never understand why people thoguht he was a 1st rounder.

I think the Giants would take Waddle at #11 so Jones would have a target, but it’s Gettleman ..... so he’s probably grabbing Rousseau or Paye way too early.

13 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Best draft options:

1. Pitts runs a 4.3, proves he's an X wr, and we draft him after a trade down.  (Not happening).

2. Draft Waddle after a trade down.

3. Pitts runs a 4.3, proves he's an X wr, just get him at #6.

4.  Sewell falls and we get him at 6.  May create a logjam, but that's a win.

5. I'm not really thrilled with Chase/Smith at 6.  That's likely what we get.

How does anybody think Kyle Pitts would run a 4.3?

He doesn’t run past any CB in any film I’ve seen.  He’s an athletic freak with a wingspan who presents a target, goes up and gets it, boxes out defenders and uses size, height, and reach to dominate.  He’s a low 4.5s guy — maybe even a bit more than that.

30 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

This is when I knew Geno Smith was a bust.  

Geno Smith did not have a happy NFL draft night | For The Win

I remember being petrified the Eagles were going to pull the trigger on him after Lurie flew out to his pro day. 

21 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

WRONG!!!!!

Your #4 is the ultimate WIN!!  

I still don't understand why Sewell is such a sure thing.  Give me a weapon for Hurts to throw to.

7 minutes ago, RLC said:

A good explanation of improved pro day results.

Also the times are BS. 

Archived