Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

They have a broken down OL with Tyron Smith on his last legs.  Frederick is gone, Zach Martin is the only OL they had last season who played worth a damn.  Their defense is garbage from a talent standpoint.  LVE is constantly injured and looked terrible last season before going out.  Jaylon Smith is nothing without a healthy LVE.  Diggs was very up and down at CB in his rookie year (not surprising at that position, but) the jury is still out.  They leaned on Randy Gregory last year.  Demarcus Lawrence seldom shows up in big games.

They need big time help at OL, DL, DB .... drafting yet another pass catcher doesn’t transform them from an 8-8 team with Dak leading the NFL in passing into a contender.

There are 6 more rounds to fill holes.  Of course one player doesn't make or break the team but if you get that ELITE player and then draft well the rest of the way (which Dallas does) then that's something that's a good way to build a team.

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

There are 6 more rounds to fill holes.  Of course one player doesn't make or break the team but if you get that ELITE player and then draft well the rest of the way (which Dallas does) then that's something that's a good way to build a team.

Jerry also loved Johnny Manziel and the folks with brains talked him down.  No matter what your philosophy or mine might be, DAL will be drafting OL, CB, or DL at #10

Carolina should be locked into OL at 8 (Sewell, Slater). 

5 minutes ago, RLC said:

Carolina should be locked into OL at 8 (Sewell, Slater). 

There’s so many players that are almost guaranteed to be at 12 that I’d be fine with. I can’t imagine Howie drafting any of them 

27 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

It'd be dumb by any standard, even grading on the Jerry Jones curve. You're talking AT LEAST a future 1 just to move up for a TE. 

Yup it’s why i don’t rule it out for Jerry jones. I think most teams would realize it’s dumb 

50 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Well 2017 Hicks was better than 2017 Bradham. 

I’d say that 7 games of Hicks, per usual, don’t come close to measuring up to a full season plus playoffs from Bradham.

Slater going 8 means Sewell went top 7, which would be massive for us. 

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

So basically Wilson is the best LB we’ve had since 2017 Bradham.

Yes

4 minutes ago, RLC said:

Slater going 8 means Sewell went top 7, which would be massive for us. 

I just hope, whoever we take, Howie doesn’t have two choose between multiple people at the same position. I don’t want him in a position to "pass” on anyone. If we take a top 3 WR, I hope it’s the last available. If it’s one of Surtain/Horn, I hope the other has gone before us. If he has to choose, I don’t trust him to make the right choice

Wilson is here on a cheap one-year deal so we shouldn’t make too big of a deal about it, but it’s certainly another clue that 1) we’re running a Zimmer style defense, and 2) maybe we don’t care so much about arm length at LB. The Colts put a lot of stock into it. Wilson has stubby, 30-inch arms. 

Lol. He might be a problem on run downs. 

If teams decide to run on us instead of pass, that's a win.

1 minute ago, RLC said:

If teams decide to run on us instead of pass, that's a win.

I tend to agree, but that’s still a yikes. 

I still can’t believe this crap front office is OK going into the season with a guy who was benched in the college football championship game. Such a joke. 

 

Hey who’s this a statue of? Oh it’s the Eagles Super Bowl MVP... wish he was available... oh wait he is... 

DEAD7680-3958-4DF5-A1E0-B8B751DDE07F.jpeg

 

58 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yup it’s why i don’t rule it out for Jerry jones. I think most teams would realize it’s dumb 

He hasn’t made those kinds of moves in a while. 

Eagles front office:

Dude that wasn’t good enough to finish the college National championship game >>>> our very own Super Bowl MVP 

8 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I still can’t believe this crap front office is OK going into the season with a guy who was benched in the college football championship game. Such a joke. 

Are you drinking?  Wentz made it clear through his agent he wasn’t interested in returning. The salary cap dictates the Eagles weren’t going to be able to sign or trade for an experienced #1 QB.  The draft hasn’t even been held yet.

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Dallas with the strategy of winning every game 48-45

Losing every game 48-45 is more like it.

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

Are you drinking?  Wentz made it clear through his agent he wasn’t interested in returning. The salary cap dictates the Eagles weren’t going to be able to sign or trade for an experienced #1 QB.  The draft hasn’t even been held yet.

Yes. 
 

If the front office had a spine Wentz would still be here 

4 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Yes. 
 

If the front office had a spine Wentz would still be here 

its-time-to-stop-posting-cat-cats-kitten

 

24 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

He hasn’t made those kinds of moves in a while. 

Yeah but with how he handled the whole Dak situation gives me some hope he’d do something like that 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.