Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

image.png.b4073b0275cd6d62e3ef5d6f7d8e2df3.png

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Japan received over $2.4 billion from the U.S. over the same period.

Yeah, no question the goal was to invest and get Japan stable. I just don't think that plan was the Marshal plan but I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, Original Sin said:

JPP had some poor testing numbers , turned out to be a stud

JPP was a 6'5, 275 EDGE who could do backflips. His athleticism was very good, given his size. 

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

It was Seymour they went to that 2-5 alignment

Fair enough either way honey buns for wrecked no matter who lived up over him, I just remember him getting abused every play especially running plays and Reid on the sideline head ready to cut Fraley at half time.

Fraleys in ability to pull his head out at any time during that game was a huge factor in that game.

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Alshon Jeffrey received too much as well. Glad he’s gone. That drop against the Saints is what lives in my memory now, the SB memories have faded.

If Alshon Jeffrey does as well as Japan, we will be buying our football from him soon.  

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Yup Fraley got abused the whole game which led to Andy going with a bigger Center the following year in Jamal that could handle NTs lining directly over them. 

Seymour was a DE it was Wilfork that wrecked Fraley.

Usually true but not that day. Belichick lined Seymour up over Fraley.

2 minutes ago, RLC said:

JPP was a 6'5, 275 EDGE who could do backflips. His athleticism was very good, given his size. 

Explosion numbers  were poor

2 hours ago, Desertbirds said:

How many Chinese civiliqans did Japan kill?

Just in Nanjing? Estimates vary but probably around 200,000. Close to Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

I'm a fan of General Tso

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

Explosion numbers  were poor

He had an above-average 3-cone, 40 yard dash and broad jump. His vertical jump was disappointing

If you're doing that, while being a heavier, taller athlete...then you're a very good prospect. 

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/jason-pierrepaul?position=EDGE

15 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

I am fine to get rid of all of them

Yeah, we could go back to the good old days, like nineteenth century London:

image.thumb.png.737fc22679c9bda41d68a5599dd4f547.png

23 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

People like to rail against socialism, but you dare not take away their Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Farm Bill, Wall Street bailouts, or any number of other socialist programs.

Nah I’m consistent.  I’d trade my rights to the first 3 for lower taxes.  

5 minutes ago, RLC said:

He had an above-average 3-cone, 40 yard dash and broad jump. His vertical jump was disappointing

If you're doing that, while being a heavier, taller athlete...then you're a very good prospect. 

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/jason-pierrepaul?position=EDGE

Broad jump and vertical 

10 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I'm a fan of General Tso

Dude makes tasty chicken

50 minutes ago, Utebird said:

That's quite the fairy tale there, I'd like to visit your fantasy land one day must be nice to go through out ones life with ones head so tightly secured up ones own ass to be able to block out reality.

 

Once trump won the nomination the GOP and party were behind him 💯% and were through his presidency And all through his re election and even after he lost plenty of republican officials like mccartney have pledged loyalty to trump out of office and his and their big lie.

As for socialism I was waiting for the big red scare comment you didn't disappoint good job.😒

 

That's why you had political hacks at the convention like Ted Cruz telling people not to vote for Trump. 

3 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Nah I’m consistent.  I’d trade my rights to the first 3 for lower taxes.  

Imagine how much you'd have if you had invested all that tax money into funds. Probably way more than social security will pay. (If you actually end up getting SS)

2 hours ago, Utebird said:

Cool plane, when I lived in Utah we used to go to the Air show at hill Air Force Base a couple times they had the F-35 there and have demonstrations and such could get autographs from the pilots ect..

Cool stuff

I'd rather have affordable Health Care.

 

You got that in 2010 ......... didn't You? All the promises and praises .... My health insurance premiums tripled as a result of "affordable health care". No exaggeration at all.

2 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

So ignorant. 

You just defined the divide in our country. What I wrote is actually quite informed. Do you know board members on big players like Foxconn? Have you done business in Asia for more than a decade? Do you actually have any primary sources information? You don't and the inability for our national discourse to be based on fact rather than skewed politically driven opinion being passed off as news is a true threat to a democracy. The saddest part is that you are not even aware of how ignorant you are and in typically Trumpian behavior, you accuse those on the opposite side of the fence of being exactly what you are. No need to continue. I've learned that arrogant and ignorant is most often an impenetrable barrier in human beings. Welcome back to my ignore list.

The only thing that our government does well is wasting massive amounts of money and any services that the money does go towards is so utterly substandard.  So let's go have them take even more of our money to waste. That would be so ideal. 

41 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

People like to rail against socialism, but you dare not take away their Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Farm Bill, Wall Street bailouts, or any number of other socialist programs.

And I'm sure all these people who are anti-socialists did not deposit their stimulus checks either lol.

Finally taking a real vacation! First time in over a year. Flying to Ft Lauderdale. Hope the bars at the airport are open I’m ready to get sloshed 

28 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

Yeah, we could go back to the good old days, like nineteenth century London:

image.thumb.png.737fc22679c9bda41d68a5599dd4f547.png

Emotional nonsense

2 minutes ago, Cliftoma said:

And I'm sure all these people who are anti-socialists did not deposit their stimulus checks either lol.

Nothing like paying out the ass in taxes over a lifetime, getting a $600 check back and thinking you made out good in the end. 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.