Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am curious your response to the second part of my post.

I really don't care about your second part because for me it is a completely different story.  I made the biggest gains of my career under Trump's presidency. The job market had gotten so strong under him that those in the labor force had such tremendous opportunity to advance themselves due to companies being desperate to find qualified candidates due to the tremendous low unemployment rates.  And I know this first hand as someone who was hiring people. 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

Trump is the only leader in our country that has actually stood up to China. China's growing influence has been going on for decades.  Trump was the only one to actually stand up to them while the rest of our politicians and governments in the world lined their own pockets with money from China. 

 

I'm someone who voted Democrat and independent my whole life prior to Trump.  He's the closest thing we have had to an independent president.  No one in the political class, Democrat and Republican, cares at all about the American people. We are nothing more than disposable peasants for them to leach off of for taxes to enrich themselves and those around them with these ridiculous pork filled bills that are passed and then result in kick backs to those who helped pass them.  Our political class is disgusting, both sides of the isle are the same side of the coin.  That's why Trump was so refreshing to not be a part of that career politician class and to so openly go after both sides with the same contempt that those in the political class have for all of us. 

Stood up to China ?

China took his and my lunch money with his stupid trade war , that hurt farmers so bad he had to subsidize them

huge huge deficits , huge unemployment because of his handling of the pandemic , never had to be this bad .

sorry but he was a mess of a president and in way over his head .

5 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Rapper I guess , I don’t know , not my thing 

I heard of DMX before, but I don't much his music.  I'll give him a good listen today.  RIP DMX.  Heard it was a drug overdose that caused a heart attack.  Terrible way to go.

Just now, EricAllenPick6 said:

Time to stir up something not politics.  Let me try to offend somebody with something football related:

Trevor Lawrence is going to be a HUGE bust

Jim Johnson was overrated as a defensive coordinator

Donovan McNabb is the best QB in Eagle history

 

To go along with this, why doesn’t anyone wear #12? It’s not retired. Cunningham wouldn’t care.

1 minute ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Time to stir up something not politics.  Let me try to offend somebody with something football related:

Trevor Lawrence is going to be a HUGE bust

Jim Johnson was overrated as a defensive coordinator

Donovan McNabb is the best QB in Eagle history

 

Nah.  You are less experienced at pissing off the blog than I am.  

Go for the jugular.  Brian Dawkins is overrated.  If he wasn't so fiery and a borderline dirty hitter, he would not have been nearly as celebrated.  He'd also be one of the most penalized players in the NFL if he played today.

Discuss.

1 hour ago, Infam said:

I think the biggest argument for the bomb is that the axis was working on one too. So there was a big incentive to end the war before they reach that goal.

In retrospect, I don't think Germany was ever a real threat to develop a nuclear weapon. Of course, there was no way for the US to know the outcome prior to developing the weapon.  Ultimately, the question isn't the development but the use. 

Just now, EricAllenPick6 said:

I heard of DMX before, but I don't much his music.  I'll give him a good listen today.  RIP DMX.  Heard it was a drug overdose that caused a heart attack.  Terrible way to go.

Yes , too young , he was only 50 

WTF happened to this thread?

keep the politics out of TATE and take it to RNR 

13 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 Both political parties are owned by coporations.  

Bernie is an extremely weak pushover individual. Another career politician who has made himself very wealthy but accomplished nothing.  

Say what you will about Bernie but he's not a push over.

The majority of his wealth came from his book.

He doesn't nor ever has taken corporate money.

As for his record I think it speaks for it self for those that measure accomplishment by more than bills passed against an obstructionist government.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-bernie-sanders-really-got-done-in-his-29-years-in-congress

 

http://occasionalplanet.org/2016/03/04/a-list-of-bernie-sanders-accomplishments/

Just now, eagle45 said:

Nah.  You are less experienced at pissing off the blog than I am.  

Go for the jugular.  Brian Dawkins is overrated.  If he wasn't so fiery and a borderline dirty hitter, he would not have been nearly as celebrated.  He'd also be one of the most penalized players in the NFL if he played today.

Discuss.

Fulgham is a top 30 NFL WR this year. This ones for you.

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

To go along with this, why doesn’t anyone wear #12? It’s not retired. Cunningham wouldn’t care.

I don't think the fan base would care much, but if you're going to wear #12 you better be a damn good football player and be ready to live up to the reputation.

4 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I heard of DMX before, but I don't much his music.  I'll give him a good listen today.  RIP DMX.  Heard it was a drug overdose that caused a heart attack.  Terrible way to go.

Listen to, Ruff Ryders Anthem, Get at Me Dog, Who we Be, Lord Give me a Sign, Damien.  Also, he has a great verse on the Jayo Felony song Whatcha Gonna Do.

7 minutes ago, Vee said:

But independent nevertheless.

His ideas are definitely extreme.  

Can you cite a few instances where he was "pushed over"?  Love him, or hate him, he does stay consistent with his beliefs.

 

Primaries in 2016 he agreed to not go after Hillary's emails when it was the most plotically useful resource for him to go after her for.  Then the DNC leaks come out days before the convention making it clear how the DNC, Clinton Campaign and media were actively conspiring against him.  Still he was a push over and put up no fight.  Bieved she would select some far left progressive as her VP and carry the mantel for his far left ideologies but she of course drifted more middle for the general election.  Same thing with the last primaries.  He was running away with it and Biden a dead fish out of water.  DNC and everyone conspires to drop before super Tuesday and throw their weight behind Biden to completely screw Bernie. He didn't have it in him to get Warren to drop and it was obvious she was staying in to split the vote for the benefit of Biden for hopes of some cabinet position because that's how all these career politician rats operate on both sides.  And same thing again, Bernie falls in line again. 

 

He has been in office decades, has no major legislature to pin his name to and has made himself a millionaire as a so called public servant. 

2 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I heard of DMX before, but I don't much his music.  I'll give him a good listen today.  RIP DMX.  Heard it was a drug overdose that caused a heart attack.  Terrible way to go.

Don't do drugs kids.

RIP DMX☹️

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Fulgham is a top 30 NFL WR this year. This ones for you.

I just had a stroke and can only type with my right hand, so I may be a little slow in responding to this post.

1 minute ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I don't think the fan base would care much, but if you're going to wear #12 you better be a damn good football player and be ready to live up to the reputation.

Just trying to clear the vacancy for ARod

1 minute ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I don't think the fan base would care much, but if you're going to wear #12 you better be a damn good football player and be ready to live up to the reputation.

Or how about this

 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Utebird said:

Yup. I'm not a fan of WR at 12 either.

And yes I agree getting pressure on qb is key to winning and sadly this is draft is pretty low on Top End DL talent.

I like few guys but don't think they are worth pick 12.

Honestly I'd rather trade down again, I think there is more value at bottom half of first and 2nd round than top half of draft.

Which makes me think they would try to maneuver to get the DE they like the most.

 

My one comment.... hundreds of thousands died unnecessarily from COVID because of the former guy.  Not racism, or policy, or the swamp.  It was lack of competency.  

6 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

So ignorant. 

Take it to CVON. 

 

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Say what you will about Bernie but he's not a push over.

The majority of his wealth came from his book.

He doesn't nor ever has taken corporate money.

As for his record I think it speaks for it self for those that measure accomplishment by more than bills passed against an obstructionist government.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-bernie-sanders-really-got-done-in-his-29-years-in-congress

 

http://occasionalplanet.org/2016/03/04/a-list-of-bernie-sanders-accomplishments/

Take it to CVON. Unless you are going to talk about Bernie's time in the DC Hardcore scene:

safe_image.php?d=AQFZV6T-l0k3XBOP&w=476&h=476&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com%2Fv%2Ft51.29350-15%2F139806674_467524387585049_2488726727282982391_n.jpg%3F_nc_cat%3D107%26ccb%3D1-3%26_nc_sid%3D8ae9d6%26_nc_ohc%3D6lSniJU6CpUAX-H2Dxq%26_nc_ht%3Dscontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com%26oh%3Da80ae7e93eb197df3305cfd66d5f9813%26oe%3D609484CE&cfs=1&ccb=3-4&_nc_hash=AQH9SnC5TYD3aiTd

10 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

We were winning the trade the war with them, something no one thought would be possible of a country stood up to China.  No surprise that soon after the first part of the trade agreement was signed that a covid virus that they had been working with in a Wuhan lab had suddenly started to spread in Wuhan and then the rest of the world and now we have a president in office who is beholden to China.  

It's a shame we didn't get a second term so that we could continue to stand up to the CCP. 

JFC - Take your aluminum covered skull to CVON.  

Daniel Jerimiahs latest interview about the Eagles..... Makes you kind of cringe as a fan. 

You can tell he knows Howie has made some dumb moves. Really dumb moves. 

15 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

NFLFootball.jpg

Take it to Around the NFL

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I just had a stroke and can only type with my right hand, so I may be a little slow in responding to this post.

I can't tell if you're serious or if your "stroke" is the result of the Fulgham prediction

11 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I'd also rather government healthcare plans actually reimburse me when I spend half a day working on something, rather than stall through 3 months of denials and red tape to either get 20 cents on the dollar or give up.  I suppose I'd trade one cool air plane...maybe even 3...for both my wish and yours, but it's not always that straightforward.

You don't like CPT codes or something? 

6 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Say what you will about Bernie but he's not a push over.

The majority of his wealth came from his book.

He doesn't nor ever has taken corporate money.

As for his record I think it speaks for it self for those that measure accomplishment by more than bills passed against an obstructionist government.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-bernie-sanders-really-got-done-in-his-29-years-in-congress

 

http://occasionalplanet.org/2016/03/04/a-list-of-bernie-sanders-accomplishments/

 

Bernie is the biggest pushover in Washington. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.