Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I don't think the fan base would care much, but if you're going to wear #12 you better be a damn good football player and be ready to live up to the reputation.

Interesting how #32 is no longer the go-to number for running back.

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

 
 
Most Athletic WRs in the 2021 Class + 0-100 SPORQ Score
1. Jacob Harris (99.4)
2. Ja'Marr Chase (97.6)
3. Jalen Camp (97.2)
4. Racey McMath (92.6)
5. Simi Fehoko (92.5)
6. Kadarius Toney (91.0)
7. Josh Imatorbhebhe (90.3)
8. Terrace Marshall (90.2)

Peter Schrager put out a mock draft where the Patriots trade up from #15 to 4 to take Justin Fields, Cardinals trade up from #16 to 7 to take Kyle Pitts, and the Eagles take Jaylen Waddle at #12

I could see some of that happening

15 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

We were winning the trade the war with them

The quarterly price and surcharge increase letters in my industry in 2018 and 2019 disagree with you.  The presidents of these companies hand wrote these letters, and specifically blamed Trump policies for these increases.

8 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Time to stir up something not politics.  Let me try to offend somebody with something football related:

Trevor Lawrence is going to be a HUGE bust

Jim Johnson was overrated as a defensive coordinator

Donovan McNabb is the best QB in Eagle history

 

I think Lawrence will be solid at best.  Nothing special and McNabb is the best QB in Eagles history. 

The other one about JJ......of course you're joking...at least I hope😄

5 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I just had a stroke and can only type with my right hand, so I may be a little slow in responding to this post.

You're probably still faster than Fulgham releasing off the line. 

7 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I just had a stroke and can only type with my right hand, so I may be a little slow in responding to this post.

Sorry to hear. I like my adversaries to be healthy.:showoff:

6 minutes ago, Original Sin said:
 
 
Most Athletic WRs in the 2021 Class + 0-100 SPORQ Score
1. Jacob Harris (99.4)
2. Ja'Marr Chase (97.6)
3. Jalen Camp (97.2)
4. Racey McMath (92.6)
5. Simi Fehoko (92.5)
6. Kadarius Toney (91.0)
7. Josh Imatorbhebhe (90.3)
8. Terrace Marshall (90.2)

 

What do you guys think of Jacob Harris?  I've seen him compared to Jimmy "Moonlight" Graham and Claypool.

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

Primaries in 2016 he agreed to not go after Hillary's emails when it was the most plotically useful resource for him to go after her for.  Then the DNC leaks come out days before the convention making it clear how the DNC, Clinton Campaign and media were actively conspiring against him.  Still he was a push over and put up no fight.  Bieved she would select some far left progressive as her VP and carry the mantel for his far left ideologies but she of course drifted more middle for the general election.  Same thing with the last primaries.  He was running away with it and Biden a dead fish out of water.  DNC and everyone conspires to drop before super Tuesday and throw their weight behind Biden to completely screw Bernie. He didn't have it in him to get Warren to drop and it was obvious she was staying in to split the vote for the benefit of Biden for hopes of some cabinet position because that's how all these career politician rats operate on both sides.  And same thing again, Bernie falls in line again. 

 

He has been in office decades, has no major legislature to pin his name to and has made himself a millionaire as a so called public servant. 

So he's a pushover because he got screwed over twice by his own party?

He's a millionaire because of his book before his book he wasn't a millionaire.

It's odd that you  rip bernie for enriching himself through his political career which he hasn't but praise Trump who used every means possible while in office including ripping off his own supporters to enrich him self and his rich buddies 

As for legislature I'll post it again since you ignored it.

 

http://occasionalplanet.org/2016/03/04/a-list-of-bernie-sanders-accomplishments/by

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-bernie-sanders-really-got-done-in-his-29-years-in-congress

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

The quarterly price and surcharge increase letters in my industry in 2018 and 2019 disagree with you.  The presidents of these companies hand wrote these letters, and specifically blamed Trump policies for these increases.

It's a trade war you are going to expierence increases over the course of it. But our colleges, our industries, our real estate and our politicians are owned by Chinese influence so best we don't stand up to them.  Let's just keep living under increasing Chinese influence. 

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

So he's a pushover because he got screwed over twice by his own party?

He's a millionaire because of his book before his book he wasn't a millionaire.

It's odd that you  rip bernie for enriching himself through his political career which he hasn't but praise Trump who used every means possible while in office including ripping off his own supporters to enrich him self and his rich buddies 

As for legislature I'll post it again since you ignored it.

 

http://occasionalplanet.org/2016/03/04/a-list-of-bernie-sanders-accomplishments/by

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-bernie-sanders-really-got-done-in-his-29-years-in-congress

 

 

What has the career politician pushover ever accomplished? 

2 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

 

What do you guys think of Jacob Harris?  I've seen him compared to Jimmy "Moonlight" Graham and Claypool.

WO who will play TE in the NFL ,quite a few teams showing interest 

actually has good hands and route running to go with all that athletic ability 

9 minutes ago, Original Sin said:
 
 
Most Athletic WRs in the 2021 Class + 0-100 SPORQ Score
1. Jacob Harris (99.4)
2. Ja'Marr Chase (97.6)
3. Jalen Camp (97.2)
4. Racey McMath (92.6)
5. Simi Fehoko (92.5)
6. Kadarius Toney (91.0)
7. Josh Imatorbhebhe (90.3)
8. Terrace Marshall (90.2)

I was shocked by chases athletic test results as the common prior thinking was he was more football player than athlete but after his pro day he put that thought to rest, dude looks legit on tape, has the production in college and killed his pro day.

7 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

It's a trade war you are going to expierence increases over the course of it. But our colleges, our industries, our real estate and our politicians are owned by Chinese influence so best we don't stand up to them.  Let's just keep living under increasing Chinese influence. 

So instead we will cost the industry, and American companies profit.  What a great idea.

Athleticism is slightly overrated at WR. You can be a great WR and be an ok athlete. You just can't be a below average athlete.

EDGE/CB are the two positions where I'm not considering ever drafting non-athletes. 

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

So instead we will cost the industry, and American companies profit.  What a great idea.

We already are with how they have been taking advantage of us in trade and stealing the intellectual property of American companies.  

But yeah let's not have a spine and stand up to China.  So cowardly. 

21 minutes ago, AzBirdGang said:

Daniel Jerimiahs latest interview about the Eagles..... Makes you kind of cringe as a fan. 

You can tell he knows Howie has made some dumb moves. Really dumb moves. 

Link?

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

So instead we will cost the industry, and American companies profit.  What a great idea.

Shut up

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

We already are with how they have been taking advantage of us in trade and stealing the intellectual property of American companies.  

But yeah let's not have a spine and stand up to China.  So cowardly. 

Shut up

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

It's a trade war you are going to expierence increases over the course of it. But our colleges, our industries, our real estate and our politicians are owned by Chinese influence so best we don't stand up to them.  Let's just keep living under increasing Chinese influence. 

 

 

What has the career politician pushover ever accomplished? 

Dude did you read the two articles posted???

What has mitch mcconnell ever done! Lindsay graham, biden, mccain, matt Gaetz, warren, pelosi schumer, MTG, boebert, mitt, that dude with the eye patch the lady in the wheel chair???

I mean seriously what the eff are we talking about comparitively???

You got a list of accomplishments of other career politicians that outweigh bernie's according to PFF???

Stop spouting unfounded Fox talking points.

You know why I trust Bernie more than most politicians other than he doesn't take corporate money? Because both corporate parties hate him, he isn't working to pass law that benefits himself or corporations he's consistently for decades worked to pass law that help working class people.

I'd rather have a politician fighting for me and not get anything passed than a politician that's successful at passing law that benefits himself and corporations.

 

 

 

22 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

I think Lawrence will be solid at best.  Nothing special and McNabb is the best QB in Eagles history. 

The other one about JJ......of course you're joking...at least I hope😄

Not overrated but his defenses choked when it mattered the most.

9 minutes ago, RLC said:

Athleticism is slightly overrated at WR. You can be a great WR and be an ok athlete. You just can't be a below average athlete.

EDGE/CB are the two positions where I'm not considering ever drafting non-athletes. 

Yet somehow we ended up with Barnett who is an average athlete at best and rasul douglas who can't run.☹️

6 minutes ago, RLC said:

Athleticism is slightly overrated at WR. You can be a great WR and be an ok athlete. You just can't be a below average athlete.

EDGE/CB are the two positions where I'm not considering ever drafting non-athletes. 

JPP had some poor testing numbers , turned out to be a stud ,I think Rousseau does the same , I know he wet the bed at his pro day ,but I still take him mid to late rd 1

3 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Not overrated but his defenses choked when it mattered the most.

Arizona NFCCG yes they choked.   Other big games I dont remember the defense choking.

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

JPP had some poor testing numbers , turned out to be a stud ,I think Rousseau does the same , I know he wet the bed at his pro day ,but I still take him mid to late rd 1

Rousseau scares me, love his size and motor and production but some of his underwhelming testing numbers would give me pause especially if one is hoping he can get bigger and how much doing so would affect his already questionable agility.

I like his teammate better, Phillips he's about an inch shorter and had a much better pro day.

I just don't want it to be a jerome mcdougal jamal green situation where one thinks they're gettiNg the best players from a D line and it turns out the best one was vince wilfork and the others were trash 

Though we'll always have that hit if mcdougal crushing Eli😁

6 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Dude did you read the two articles posted???

What has mitch mcconnell ever done! Lindsay graham, biden, mccain, matt Gaetz, warren, pelosi schumer, MTG, boebert, mitt, that dude with the eye patch the lady in the wheel chair???

I mean seriously what the eff are we talking about comparitively???

You got a list of accomplishments of other career politicians that outweigh bernie's according to PFF???

Stop spouting unfounded Fox talking points.

You know why I trust Bernie more than most politicians other than he doesn't take corporate money? Because both corporate parties hate him, he isn't working to pass law that benefits himself or corporations he's consistently for decades worked to pass law that help working class people.

I'd rather have a politician fighting for me and not get anything passed than a politician that's successful at passing law that benefits himself and corporations.

 

Our entire political class is filled with useless self enriching sociopaths.  This isn't Republican vs Democrat. They are all part of the same coin.  They only care aboit their own power and using it to enrich themselves and those around them. 

Both political establishments hated Trump.  Different between him and Bernie was that Trump wasn't weak. 

one of my 2 later rd WO favs , Adams the other , Watkins hands like glue 

 

WR Austin Watkins

6014 209

9 5/8

31 3/4

75 1/8

4.55/4.50

31.5

9-8

4.39

7.35

18x

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.