Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Rousseau scares me, love his size and motor and production but some of his underwhelming testing numbers would give me pause especially if one is hoping he can get bigger and how much doing so would affect his already questionable agility.

I like his teammate better, Phillips he's about an inch shorter and had a much better pro day.

I just don't want it to be a jerome mcdougal jamal green situation where one thinks they're gettiNg the best players from a D line and it turns out the best one was vince wilfork and the others were trash 

Though we'll always have that hit if mcdougal crushing Eli😁

JPP tested poorly too

phillips is one more concussion from retiring again , pass

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

Jim Nagy
 
@JimNagy_SB
· 47m
Large contingent of DL coaches in attendance at @UHCougarFB pro-day to put EDGE Payton Turner through position drills.
Jaguars 
Ravens 
Bengals 
Cardinals 
Chargers 
Texans 
Saints 
Cowboys
9 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Arizona NFCCG yes they choked.   Other big games I dont remember the defense choking.

Dawkins was invisible in the super bowl, complete non factor.☹️

Payton Turner is a DE prospect in the 2021 draft class. He scored a 9.82 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 26 out of 1361 DE from 1987 to 2021.
1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Dawkins was invisible in the super bowl, complete non factor.☹️

I'd have to go back and rewatch the game but maybe NE was smart and didnt go his way much.

6 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

Our entire political class is filled with useless self enriching sociopaths.  This isn't Republican vs Democrat. They are all part of the same coin.  They only care aboit their own power and using it to enrich themselves and those around them. 

Both political establishments hated Trump.  Different between him and Bernie was that Trump wasn't weak. 

Both parties hated Trump???

The GOP had their heads so far up Trump's ass one couldn't tell where  Trump began and where GOP ended.

Trump wasn't weak??? 

How exactly was trump strong exactly what did he do? He and the GOP passed legislation that enriched the same billionaire class you're railing against, he failed to lead this country during the covid crisis, he in fact horribly bundled the whole ordeal, he failed in his trade we with china as others have mentioned so what makes him strong. It's in real that you call washington full if self serving sociopaths and some how exclude Trump from that???

 

Meanwhile the guy you call weak is still in office still fighting for working class and equal rights and last I checked still not taking corporate money.

What's frustrating about Trump vs. Biden is that clearly we have a left leaning media.  You can hate Trump all you want but he wasn't given a fair shake at all.  The media is controlled by Liberal elites and they do whatever they can to prop Biden up.   There is clearly an agenda throughout the media to divide us as a nation.  They want this country to be run by identity politics and CRT.  It's really sad.  They did everything in their power to tear Trump down rather than to show us what's going on.  

Look at how they handled Trump walking slowly down a wet ramp vs Biden actually falling not once but three times just going up the AF1 stairs.  They wanted Trump out of office because of his slow walk....yet they defend Biden falling because of the wind.

I can't defend everything Trump did but I know that I don't care what the man tweeted either.  As a middle class American, the important things to me are pretty simple.  Let me take home as much as my salary as possible.  Keep America first in policies you push.  Keep America safe with the best interests in our country.  Trump was able to look at things such as the UN where the United States was pretty much there to fund the organization and saw we aren't footing the bill anymore.

I'm also struggling to find one good thing that Biden has done in his short time.  The great uniter seems to be doing the complete opposite.   He lies the same if not more than Trump, just the media doesn't fact check every word he says like they did for Trump.  He very well could have settle the Georgia election debacle but still on a national stage lied about polling times continually calling it worse than Jim Crow.  

I really would like to hear a Biden supporter tell me one thing he's done that benefits you and me.  

I also think that us Republicans and Democrats are closer to the middle than led to believe but again, it goes back to the media trying to divide us.  It's really sad to see.  Just like my Eagles fandom, I try to have an open mind and look at big picture things when it comes to our political landscape and it's just hard to do right now.

11 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Dawkins was invisible in the super bowl, complete non factor.☹️

Yup, there were quite a few games where our favorite players/coaches just came up small.

7 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

I'd have to go back and rewatch the game but maybe NE was smart and didnt go his way much.

Maybe it's been a while I just remember dawkins beibng invisible in that game, credit to the pats I guess 

4 hours ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

You think Jerry will let Pitts get past the Cowboys?

I think a lot of this is noise. His progeny are more so running the show.

19 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Dawkins was invisible in the super bowl, complete non factor.☹️

Usually the secondary players who get noticed are the ones who aren't playing well. We always knew when Maxwell was playing ;)

 

Just now, matchew88 said:

I think a lot of this is noise. His progeny are more so running the show.

They drafted Lamb when they clearly needed help on D and the offensive line.  I hope they make the same mistake and take Pitts.

17 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Dawkins was invisible in the super bowl, complete non factor.☹️

Who was covering Branch ??  Wasn’t Dawk.

3 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Both parties hated Trump???

The GOP had their heads so far up Trump's ass one couldn't tell where  Trump began and where GOP ended.

Trump wasn't weak??? 

How exactly was trump strong exactly what did he do? He and the GOP passed legislation that enriched the same billionaire class you're railing against, he failed to lead this country during the covid crisis, he in fact horribly bundled the whole ordeal, he failed in his trade we with china as others have mentioned so what makes him strong. It's in real that you call washington full if self serving sociopaths and some how exclude Trump from that???

 

Meanwhile the guy you call weak is still in office still fighting for working class and equal rights and last I checked still not taking corporate money.

 

The entire Republican establishment was actively trying their hardest to try and prevent him from winning the candidacy.  It continued during his first two years when they owned the house and senate and squandered whatever way they could.  They couldn't wait to turn their backs in him as they did.  

 

Unlike Bernie, Trump had a backbone to fight against it and beat not one half of the establishment but both halves to get in office.  And yes, meanwhile Bernie is still in office just as he has been for decades as he continues to be completely ineffective in that position.  

Socialism accomplishes nothing except making the political class even more powerful. 

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

What's frustrating about Trump vs. Biden is that clearly we have a left leaning media.  You can hate Trump all you want but he wasn't given a fair shake at all.  The media is controlled by Liberal elites and they do whatever they can to prop Biden up.   There is clearly an agenda throughout the media to divide us as a nation.  They want this country to be run by identity politics and CRT.  It's really sad.  They did everything in their power to tear Trump down rather than to show us what's going on.  

Look at how they handled Trump walking slowly down a wet ramp vs Biden actually falling not once but three times just going up the AF1 stairs.  They wanted Trump out of office because of his slow walk....yet they defend Biden falling because of the wind.

I can't defend everything Trump did but I know that I don't care what the man tweeted either.  As a middle class American, the important things to me are pretty simple.  Let me take home as much as my salary as possible.  Keep America first in policies you push.  Keep America safe with the best interests in our country.  Trump was able to look at things such as the UN where the United States was pretty much there to fund the organization and saw we aren't footing the bill anymore.

I'm also struggling to find one good thing that Biden has done in his short time.  The great uniter seems to be doing the complete opposite.   He lies the same if not more than Trump, just the media doesn't fact check every word he says like they did for Trump.  He very well could have settle the Georgia election debacle but still on a national stage lied about polling times continually calling it worse than Jim Crow.  

I really would like to hear a Biden supporter tell me one thing he's done that benefits you and me.  

I also think that us Republicans and Democrats are closer to the middle than led to believe but again, it goes back to the media trying to divide us.  It's really sad to see.  Just like my Eagles fandom, I try to have an open mind and look at big picture things when it comes to our political landscape and it's just hard to do right now.

 

I got fully vaccinated yesterday, if Trump were still in office I would probably been given a bottle of dis infectant to ingest and told good luck while the GOP worked on more bills to give corporate billionaires money restrict voting rights and tell me to blame it in on black mexican gay terrorists 😒

I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump.I like you believe  the Dems and Repubs are basically the same party and run by and beholden to their corporate over lords.

Havi g said that that 2004 super bowl just guts me every time I see it, eagles had no business losing that game, I blame McChunky

5 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Usually the secondary players who get noticed are the ones who aren't playing well.

Yes except dawkins wasn't a stationary safety that was asked to line up in one place and go unnoticed.

He was a game changer and jj moved him all over to create havoc and dawkins just was invisible, had zero impact on the outcome if the game.☹️

Look at that 3c

image.png.0c87d2e19a44bca2aaa50b5e9f15d743.png

55 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I’m further from a history buff than you are.  I am assuming the US saw post-war Japan as a key geographic outpost for democracy on the doorstep of China.  A common enemy is a great unifier.

The Marshall Plan was truly one of the greatest achievements of the 20th century. To have seen the devastating impact of sanctions and debt on the post WWI losers and to avoid those impacts was tremendous.  To forego harsh reparations was smart. 

2 hours ago, justrelax said:

It was every bit as ardent among the Japanese, if not more. What they did to the Chinese was stupefying. Nanking gets the press but the slaughter and rape extended far beyond there. They were under orders at the very end to murder all the American POWs.

Manchuria was so bad the Koreans have not fully moved on.

1 hour ago, Desertbirds said:

Yeah, like the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Well, the Dixiecrats........

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

The entire Republican establishment was actively trying their hardest to try and prevent him from winning the candidacy.  It continued during his first two years when they owned the house and senate and squandered whatever way they could.  They couldn't wait to turn their backs in him as they did.  

 

Unlike Bernie, Trump had a backbone to fight against it and beat not one half of the establishment but both halves to get in office.  And yes, meanwhile Bernie is still in office just as he has been for decades as he continues to be completely ineffective in that position.  

Socialism accomplishes nothing except making the political class even more powerful. 

That's quite the fairy tale there, I'd like to visit your fantasy land one day must be nice to go through out ones life with ones head so tightly secured up ones own ass to be able to block out reality.

 

Once trump won the nomination the GOP and party were behind him 💯% and were through his presidency And all through his re election and even after he lost plenty of republican officials like mccartney have pledged loyalty to trump out of office and his and their big lie.

As for socialism I was waiting for the big red scare comment you didn't disappoint good job.😒

 

 

 

For you college football fans out there.  Who are one or two guys you're excited to watch next year with the hopes the Eagles might be able to land them?  Having 3 first round picks is really exciting.

For me, I love Chris Olave's game.  He's such a smooth WR and so fun to watch.  I'd like to see Derek Stingley dominate at LSU.  

I want to see what Emory Jones can do as the full-time starter at Florida.  He's losing some serious weapons to throw to but I think he's a special talent.  He can fling the ball in a Vick-like way. 

I also think that Mike Harley and Charleston Rambo could be a scary WR duo at Miami.  Rambo was so fun to watch at Oklahoma.   Will be interesting to see if D'Eriq King comes back healthy at QB.

As always, I'm also excited to see who comes out of nowhere to be a college star as well as the next man up at Alabama.  

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Who was covering Branch ??  Wasn’t Dawk.

If dawk was covering branch then he did a horrible job as branch was game MVP.

3 minutes ago, Utebird said:

If dawk was covering branch then he did a horrible job as branch was game MVP.

He wasn't.  Sheldon and Lito got destroyed that day.

Just now, downundermike said:

He wasn't.  Sheldon and Lito got destroyed that day.

If Trotter gets to the tipped pass inside the Pats 25 yard line for the INT....

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.