Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

35 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What would you give up to get KD? 
 

 

If he wasn’t so injury prone, I would sell my soul and trade Maxey and we win a ring. But it’s Philly, so if that trade were to happen, Durant would be out for the season by the trade deadline and Maxey would turn into Jordan and lead the Nets to the Finals. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

If he wasn’t so injury prone, I would sell my soul and trade Maxey and we win a ring. But it’s Philly, so if that trade were to happen, Durant would be out for the season by the trade deadline and Maxey would turn into Jordan and lead the Nets to the Finals. 

I think KD has 2-3 good years left. It’ll never happen cause harden is here after the way he left. Although would make for great reality tv show. 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think KD has 2-3 good years left. It’ll never happen cause harden is here after the way he left. Although would make for great reality tv show. 

KD is one major injury away from being done, or attempting to come back and being washed.  With our luck, that will certainly happen.  Also, there are a few guys I would trade Maxey for but they are not available.  I can't trade Maxey before seeing his 3rd year.  This year will give a good indication on how high his ceiling will be.

Just now, Khani1 said:

KD is one major injury away from being done, or attempting to come back and being washed.  With our luck, that will certainly happen.  Also, there are a few guys I would trade Maxey for but they are not available.  I can't trade Maxey before seeing his 3rd year.  This year will give a good indication on how high his ceiling will be.

Idk there’s a risk reward factor. KD and embiid is arguably the only team in the nba that would have two top 5 players. If KD plays like he did against the bucks in the 2021 playoffs in the post season for us it’s game over for the league with embiid. It’s tough cause if KD holds up for 2-3 years with embiid it would be ridiculous 

kd is one of the all time greats & would give the sixers a realistic shot.  refusing to trade for kd if it involves maxey is preposterous, imo. one of the most  homerific takes i've read on here. 

 

The Harris/OKC thing had me curious.

On one hand,  the 3 year Tucker deal, and 3 year Harden deal indicates that they are all in on winning now, and over the next 3 years.

However, a Harris trade as a cap dump is a move you'd expect from a rebuilding team. Unless, it's a pre-curser to a much larger acquisition (LaVine, Beal, someone of that ilk.)

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

kd is one of the all time greats & would give the sixers a realistic shot.  refusing to trade for kd if it involves maxey is preposterous, imo. one of the most  homerific takes i've read on here. 

 

If you could guarantee me even year 1 of KD and Joel both being healthy for most of the year, and all of the playoffs, I make the deal.  I might get killed for this but Harden, Embiid, Durant without a good supporting cast, still might not win you a championship.  You would end up with a bench of Korkmaz, Milton, Green, Joe, etc, etc

Woj: James Harden likely to opt out and sign an extension as short as two years.

19 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

If you could guarantee me even year 1 of KD and Joel both being healthy for most of the year, and all of the playoffs, I make the deal.  I might get killed for this but Harden, Embiid, Durant without a good supporting cast, still might not win you a championship.  You would end up with a bench of Korkmaz, Milton, Green, Joe, etc, etc

well, there's no chance in hell of kd being traded here...so i guess we'll never know. 

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Woj: James Harden likely to opt out and sign an extension as short as two years.

 

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

well, there's no chance in hell of kd being traded here...so i guess we'll never know. 

Would be hilarious just to see him and harden interact. At that point the nba should get a hard knocks like reality show just to see it all unfold. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Would be hilarious just to see him and harden interact. At that point the nba should get a hard knocks like reality show just to see it all unfold. 

I am not interested in reality tv.  I want a championship.  Bravo is for reality tv.

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I am not interested in reality tv.  I want a championship.  Bravo is for reality tv.

I’m talking purely the nba if it went down. It would make for great tv to have doc, harden/kd feud, embiid and morey. It basically would make a ton of money for nba. For sixers it’s less beneficial  

20 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Woj: James Harden likely to opt out and sign an extension as short as two years.

Opting out would be phenomenal. So we don't have to pay him 47 million this year. Give him a smaller 2-3 year deal

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

KD is one major injury away from being done, or attempting to come back and being washed.  With our luck, that will certainly happen.  Also, there are a few guys I would trade Maxey for but they are not available.  I can't trade Maxey before seeing his 3rd year.  This year will give a good indication on how high his ceiling will be.

You absolutely take that chance on a guy that is a Top 12 15 player of all time. Not to mention, he just loves to play the game and has shown he can mold into different systems ala Warriors. 

 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

You absolutely take that chance on a guy that is a Top 12 15 player of all time. Not to mention, he just loves to play the game and has shown he can mold into different systems ala Warriors. 

 

If we couldn’t win a title with Kd, embiid and harden in the next 2-3 years then I’m pretty sure we aren’t seeing one in our lifetime lol 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If we couldn’t win a title with Kd, embiid and harden in the next 2-3 years then I’m pretty sure we aren’t seeing one in our lifetime lol 

Hope Memphis takes a swing as much as hate giving up Bane. Warriors Grizzlies already got crap brewing and add KD to the mix would be great 

20 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Hope Memphis takes a swing as much as hate giving up Bane. Warriors Grizzlies already got crap brewing and add KD to the mix would be great 

I’d be surprised if KD didn’t consider Memphis tbh. Makes sense as they are on the cusp and have young players he can lean on as he got older. I think the obvious landing spot is Miami. 

 

3 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

 

If that happens, its extremely unexciting, but Ill take it as a sign that there are bigger moves to come. So hopefully in that aspect, it will be exciting. Im sure Ill end up disappointed and Tucker is our big acquisition of the summer.... but hoping for more.

tucker gonna take all the minutes from bang bang georges niang :meh:   

7 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

tucker gonna take all the minutes from bang bang georges niang :meh:   

say it isn't so !!!!!

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

tucker gonna take all the minutes from bang bang georges niang :meh:   

Did he we hear anything about Kate Suck yet?  I was hoping she wasn't going to make the cut.

Interesting guys here

 

20 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

tucker gonna take all the minutes from bang bang georges niang :meh:   

Ive wondered if Tucker is going to start at the 3 since Green is out most of the season, and possibly off the team before that, and Thybulle appears as good as gone as well.

28 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

If that happens, its extremely unexciting, but Ill take it as a sign that there are bigger moves to come. So hopefully in that aspect, it will be exciting. Im sure Ill end up disappointed and Tucker is our big acquisition of the summer.... but hoping for more.

That would be my hope also and like you, I’ll prepare to be disappointed when nothing else happens.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.