**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

On 6/3/2020 at 5:33 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Go watch my NASCAR?  Where the hell do you get that from? Since when have I said anything g but bad things about NASCAR?  Anywhere?  Or are you stereotyping?   Is that it?  Cause I have lived in NC for one year?   I also lived in  PA and MD and NJ and Florida and CA and VA and MA........   so again your point is?!  

As far as the NBA is concerned, they haven’t even voted on it yet.  So one more time.  I’ll believe it when I see it.  

7644FE5F-14A1-4A23-ACA5-74DE95E21143.jpeg

On 6/3/2020 at 5:07 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

Okay dude. Go watch your NASCAR 

Hunt literally posted about it and how they will vote on it tomorrow 

He watches big wheel races, NASCAR is too complex for him

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I thought you blocked me?  Nice copying junior.  Go back to the Phillies thread so I can mock you over there.  

Championship 

What did you take the picture yourself? dope

So far Bertans and Ariza are opting out of playing the remainder of the season. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

So far Bertans and Ariza are opting out of playing the remainder of the season. 

Are they both FAs after the season?

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

I think so. 

55 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I get Bertans but Ariza is 35 or so 

Well crap two totally different reasons and Ariza isn't a FA next year 

Ariza, a starter, has been involved in a custody case over his 12-year-old son, and the mother's decision to grant a court-ordered, one-month visitation period during the league's quarantine of teams in Orlando, Florida 

51 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

nice dunk...how about some jumpers...

Exactly. 

And why those dunks when Brown isn't even sure he will be 100% for thre stretch run? 

If he's doing that stuff in his free time they don't need to go easy on him in playoffs. 

20 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

He doesn't look any bigger/more muscular either 

correct. As I suspected since didnt look any different than in his weight lifting pic from years ago he just had a good pump going. He might have had less body fat, or been dehydrated for an extra lean look but it wasnt actual muscle growth or any transformation in his body. Surely, hes not working too hard. Hes out in LA with his homeboy just fooling around with fun dunks.  Thats all.

3 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

nice dunk...how about some jumpers...

We already know how this story ends.  If he posted any videos shooting jumpers and threes, I think it would just piss people off at this point.  

The NBA and NBPA have finalized terms of the revised collective bargaining agreement for its return-to-play plan in Orlando. A deal was widely expected to be reached this week.

The NBA hopes to resume games on July 30th.

A transaction window for teams to sign players opens at noon Eastern time on Tuesday. 

Meanwhile Jokic tested positive in some other country. 

And 2 suns players also tested positive. 

Avery Bradley has opted out of playing for the Lakers when the season resumes. 

Tyler Johnson signed with the nets.  I thought maybe 6ers shoulda signed him for a backup PG.

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Avery Bradley has opted out of playing for the Lakers when the season resumes. 

Tyler Johnson signed with the nets.  I thought maybe 6ers shoulda signed him for a backup PG.

What does Bradley bring that’s not already on this team?

They need wings that can shoot, especially in clutch spots like when the game is on the line. They have Harris and that’s about it for that moment.

7 hours ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

They need wings that can shoot, especially in clutch spots like when the game is on the line. They have Harris and that’s about it for that moment.

Bradley is not available to be signed anyway.  

I said tyler johnson. He's a PG. We have none. And he can shoot. 

Bradley is just opting not to play when the season resumes.  He's a laker, not a free agent. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Depth more quality depth. Going against the Clippers they need all the wings they can have. 

Down to

Kuzma, Green, Curaso, Pope. None of those guys are the defender that Bradley is. He was an important role player playing 25 minutes and might replace him with Waiters who they signed or JR Smith. 

This really hurts them. 

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Bradley is not available to be signed anyway.  

I said tyler johnson. He's a PG. We have none. And he can shoot. 

Bradley is just opting not to play when the season resumes.  He's a laker, not a free agent. 

Johnson signed with the Nets. 

Old man Crawford is still the best option in my opinion. His defense maybe meh at this point but he is still a professional scorer 

none of these vet ring-chaser types are coming to philly, imo.  we're a middle of the pack playoff team right now...nothing more. 

Steve Bulpett: Per sources, Celtics are parting ways with advance scout Gary Schmidt, whose contract is up. He has been on the road for the Celts since the 2014-15 season and is highly regarded around the NBA. – via Twitter SteveBHoop

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Johnson signed with the Nets.

Old man Crawford is still the best option in my opinion. His defense maybe meh at this point but he is still a professional scorer 

yeah saw that about Johnson. was just saying, he was a guy I would have signed months ago when he was bought out.

Crawford might be ok but he can only do so much in like 5 minutes a game. I think someone like Johnson could have had a better impact in the backup PG minutes. 

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

none of these vet ring-chaser types are coming to philly, imo.  we're a middle of the pack playoff team right now...nothing more. 

agree. I dont honestly think we will make any moves. 

8 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Steve Bulpett: Per sources, Celtics are parting ways with advance scout Gary Schmidt, whose contract is up. He has been on the road for the Celts since the 2014-15 season and is highly regarded around the NBA. – via Twitter SteveBHoop

Id like him. Anyone from the Celtics scouting is probably good. But honestly the college scouting seems to be the one thing that is not wrong with this team. 

Zhaire was a dumb pick. But picking at the end of round 1, and getting Shamet, and now Thybulle... I think we are doing quite well recently.