**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Even at 23, Ben Simmons has entered the "he is who he is" stage of his development.  That's not to devalue the player he already is, of course.  

• Like 2

Have there been any recent photos of Embid?  I have the over bet in Vegas of 300 pounds at - 250 lol 

7 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Have there been any recent photos of Embid?  I have the over bet in Vegas of 300 pounds at - 250 lol 

Animation13.gif

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Animation13.gif

That's what I am betting on lol 

Brett said hes in the best shape since he started coaching him.  But I haven't seen any photos anywhere. 

18 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Brett said hes in the best shape since he started coaching him.  But I haven't seen any photos anywhere. 

I'll take it as a good thing and trust the process 

The NBA players went from free reign in a partially closed off Vegas Strip to this?

B174AC7C-2897-4AD5-B869-C59B9D281AF8.jpeg

2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

The NBA players went from free reign in a partially closed off Vegas Strip to this?

B174AC7C-2897-4AD5-B869-C59B9D281AF8.jpeg

I bet the owners that really want to win will say f that and bring in a team of chefs aka Ballmer and the Clippers 

That won't feed my 12 year old let alone men that are burning thousands of calories a day 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I bet the owners that really want to win will say f that and bring in a team of chefs aka Ballmer and the Clippers 

That won't feed my 12 year old let alone men that are burning thousands of calories a day 

Exactly - that meal there is 500 calories FFS - WHERE'S THE PROTEIN

That's some purple-haired vegan intern's lunch

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Exactly - that meal there is 500 calories FFS - WHERE'S THE PROTEIN

That's some purple-haired vegan intern's lunch

It's like the reenactment of the Fyre Festival.  Embiid's gonna come back to his room after his multi-daily foot massage to find Jokic and Steven Adams with spiked bats waiting for him.  

On 7/8/2020 at 3:40 PM, NYEagle said:

I think you’re going to lose that bet

in other news, he boarded the plane to Orlando in a full tyvek suit!  😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/amp/joel_embiid_departs_for_orlando_in_tyvek_suit_mask_gloves/s1_8061_32344829

8 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

That's just the appetizers.  The menu being covered by the salad also included grilled chicken, fish, and grilled vegetables.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

That's just the appetizers.  The menu being covered by the salad also included grilled chicken, fish, and grilled vegetables.

Based on your incredible horror movie knowledge and the fact that you somehow know the main course for the Sixers......

Can you please tell us if there will be a football season?  

yeah that doesnt look great. Good thing its an extremely shortened season. Hopefully he can make it that long.

Looks like they were just quarantine meals for the first few days and then the chefs can make the meals. 

Thybulle is self filming and editing a documentary on the experience. 

It's really well done 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Thybulle is self filming and editing a documentary on the experience. 

It's really well done 

Damn!  Sixers get to stay in the Grand Floridian???  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

shake starting at pg & ben playing the 4 in practice. 

read weeks ago that Shake was expected to be in the starting lineup. But more recently there was some pondering whether Horford would be re-inserted to the lineup.

Glad Horford is not. But shake at PG isi not a good option either. 

Too bad we couldnt ever sign a PG this season.