**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

28 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yeah saw that about Johnson. was just saying, he was a guy I would have signed months ago when he was bought out.

Crawford might be ok but he can only do so much in like 5 minutes a game. I think someone like Johnson could have had a better impact in the backup PG minutes. 

agree. I dont honestly think we will make any moves. 

I don't necessarily agree. Was it last year Wayne Ellington was bought out and Sixers had a chance and he went to the loser Pistons because he had more of a chance to show his worth. Sixers need a quality shooter and could be a spring board for a guy to get one last contract.

5 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I don't necessarily agree. Was it last year Wayne Ellington was bought out and Sixers had a chance and he went to the loser Pistons because he had more of a chance to show his worth. Sixers need a quality shooter and could be a spring board for a guy to get one last contract.

Im just not sure how interested the 6ers are. 

Now Brogdon has corona. So thats 2 teams in the playoff with covid. 

Heard on a podcast that Embiid has been in the gym and in good shape. Guess we will see. 

44 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Heard on a podcast that Embiid has been in the gym and in good shape. Guess we will see. 

This setup is ideal for Embiid. He does work and get in shape over the summer for the beginning of a season. I tend to believe hes been doing it during this time. 

His problem seems to be maintaining his physique and fitness over the course of a season. With a shortened season, maybe itll be too quick for him to lose his fitness. Maybe he will be able to be physically fit to dominate right through playoffs. 

• Like 1

Hield, Parker, and Len all have covid now. 

About 1 month from a re-start and it seems to be spreading to a bunch of involved teams. 

Not that I look at Brand and the staff as smart or witty. But I would have signed Jamal Crawford. Had him wear a basic shirt that read Indiana on it. Then when he got to the podium he puts a Philly jersey over top of it. Man that would be mean. Back to reality.

11 hours ago, Right4thePicking said:

Not that I look at Brand and the staff as smart or witty. But I would have signed Jamal Crawford. Had him wear a basic shirt that read Indiana on it. Then when he got to the podium he puts a Philly jersey over top of it. Man that would be mean. Back to reality.

Makes zero sense even if he is a two way guy. This team is still missing bench scoring and are a few guys that can come in and get buckets. 

If Embiid comes in great shape then this team absolutely could be a dark horse. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Our roster is full now with Borekhoff

Lol

7 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Makes zero sense even if he is a two way guy. This team is still missing bench scoring and are a few guys that can come in and get buckets. 

If Embiid comes in great shape then this team absolutely could be a dark horse. 

Jamal= bench scoring. What was your argument you broekhoff?

hmmm.... chemistry issues. 

"I’ll just say, and I’ll keep it real, we haven’t had the best chemistry throughout the whole year. It took us a while to kind of get everyone together, we battled injuries from the start to the end," said Harris on ESPN's First Take.

Harris also added that the team has underachieved this season, though the league's resumption gives the Sixers a new chance to fulfill their potential. 

On 6/24/2020 at 11:44 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

At this point the league knows exactly what Crawford is... A 40 year old ball hog with no defense. Being on the sixers is not going to spring board him anywhere. 

34 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

At this point the league knows exactly what Crawford is... A 40 year old ball hog with no defense. Being on the sixers is not going to spring board him anywhere. 

And? The bench needs scoring who cares if he can't play defense for 8 - 10 minutes a game. 

• Like 1

If the okc pick conveys we should trade our picks and consolidate into two picks. Pick jahmius Ramsey and Tre Jones and we are set. T. Maledon would also be good if we can trade up instead of taking Jones.

Alonzo, Alonzo, Alonzo....Brand get on the horn. Alonzo, Alonzo

yeah at the end of the day this is a league where the playoffs is all that matters. This team had a huge issue with Embiid off the court last playoffs, and in this years asterisk league playoffs that is going to look like summer league, when Embiid is off the court we will theoretically have rested Al Horford in that spot, playing with as much effort as he is able. That should be an improvement for this respective issue. We'll see. 

Nikola Mirotic just won the Spanis League MVP award and won a championship with FC Barcelona.

The Sixers should call him and see if he would want to return to the NBA

20 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Nikola Mirotic just won the Spanis League MVP award and won a championship with FC Barcelona.

The Sixers should call him and see if he would want to return to the NBA

we should take our PG over while we are at it. Micic could be our key to the finals.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

we should take our PG over while we are at it. Micic could be our key to the finals.

No idea how that guy (almost called him a kid but he's been playing overseas for so long hes already 26) hasn't been brought over yet. While Raul Neto plays meaningful minutes.