**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

No idea how that guy (almost called him a kid but he's been playing overseas for so long hes already 26) hasn't been brought over yet. While Raul Neto plays meaningful minutes. 

yeah.. me either. 

dinwiddie & deandre jordan have tested positive.  i have a bad feeling we won't see any nba games this summer. 

16 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

dinwiddie & deandre jordan have tested positive.  i have a bad feeling we won't see any nba games this summer. 

Just a few days ago Silver said they are going ahead with it anyway. He said nothing is without risk, and basically, its time to just move on. 

It will be a major asterisk if the 6ers end up beating a bunch of severely weakened teams in the playoffs. But I suspect we wont get through unscathed either. 

9 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

i cant imagine they play with all these developments

Good. That would actually make me happy at this point.

• Like 1

Zhaire is not traveling with the team to play in Florida. 

He has a bone bruise in his knee. 

Since he's not playing due to injury rather than a positive COVID test or opting not to participate, the 6ers won't be able to make a corresponding roster move. 

Bust.

• Haha 1

A bone bruise? What a **** 

Clearly he wasn't taking care of himself during this time off. 

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bridges is up to 35% from 3 and 85% from the FT line

That team can't draft for crap 

Brown seems defeated by the Al and Joel puzzle.

And,  he doesn't know what the hell he will do with Broekhoff. He didn't even expect him to sign the contract.  But, he's got an "Australian toughness. "

https://www.inquirer.com/sixers/philadelphia-sixers-al-horford-tobias-harris-ben-simmons-joel-embiid-ryan-broekhoff-brett-brown-20200701.html

Yeah signing a 29 year old that has not really cracked an NBA roster will always work out

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Yeah signing a 29 year old that has not really cracked an NBA roster will always work out

doode...i watched his youtube video and he didn't miss one shot.  :worthy:  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Shamet got Corona. 1 down for the Clippers.

No that means he will be there rest of season unless injured.

"Due to his positive test, Landry will not be traveling to Orlando with the team, but will likely meet them 14 days later.There is still a good chance he plays with the LA Clippers before opening night against the Los Angeles Lakers."

At least I follow this team.  Should be a minimum requirement to post in here. 

25 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Your material is stale.  

your material is dumb

Don't get too excited but it looks like Ben figured out where to place his hands on a ball when shooting. 

After years of watching Ben's summer work never fully materialize on the floor, I just can't muster more than a "meh" until game time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MIRV Griffen said:

After years of watching Ben's summer work never fully materialize on the floor, I just can't muster more than a "meh" until game time.

Yeah same.  From that angle who knows.  He may still have a big elbow flare that we can't really see.

• Like 1

Why wouldn't they make him stop that hitch at the top? And still looks like he flares the elbow which is fine as long as he is consistent