Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Exactly 

Disagree,there should be no "tampering" with teams still in contention. the other teams? Fine,but we aren't done with our season yet. They should have to wait until the SB is over IMO

7 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I believe they can interview on off days. Doesn't interfere with the work

Still it's an un-needed distraction(possibly)

13 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Logic and reason is where I come up with my opinions. Sorry if it comes off so strange to you. 

🤣 Oh man HAHAHAHAHA. So Arod to GB is "illogical"? You also stated Adams was a poor athlete. Logic and reason at work

32 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He’s so allusive for rushers ti get a hold of..,really need an elite athlete to rush that can match him and destroy him. If only we had a 6’1” 240 lb rusher that was fast and athletic…maybe could wear number 7…we could deal with him.

1 lineman isn't gonna get it done. All the rushers need to be disciplined so Reddick and Sweat can do theirs

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Disagree,there should be no "tampering" with teams still in contention. the other teams? Fine,but we aren't done with our season yet. They should have to wait until the SB is over IMO

It's not tampering on off day talking about promotion.  Ham gave the reason, you don't want to exclude coaches from teams that are still alive.   Equal opportunity.  I don't see it as distraction... New England won plenty of SBs while their coaches got hired.  

Let's be honest... it's more we don't want to lose a coach... otherwise we wouldn't care.  We didn't care 50 other times...lol.

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

He didn't force his way out, he was a free agent.  

First and second round picks the pack received from the trade …from the player under contract obviously.

No we're both wrong Joe. Ham has the logic we lack 🤣

Exactly

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

First and second round picks the pack received from the trade …from the player under contract obviously.

Go over the scenario of events of how the deal was made.

🤣 Oh man HAHAHAHAHA. So Arod to GB is "illogical"? You also stated Adams was a poor athlete. Logic and reason at work

Dude, ARod to Green Bay? Sarcasm I thought was very obvious after calling Adams a player with 100 million. I don’t know. Can’t bring all my posts down to the lowest common denominator d for all to understand. Just try and think on some of these things first please.

Adams was set to be free agent. 

Rodgers restructured deal ( good for him, Also opened up cap space for GB)

Instead of losing Adams...Green Bay tags him.   Adams " I'm not playing on the tag"    ... if you are Green Bay... you get $20 mil of cap space immediately so you can sign FAs.. plus the picks.

No brainer, everybody wins.    Remember at the time last year where the WR market was... Adams, Deebo,  AJ,McClauren.... Green Bay chose the Tennessee route.  But even better because they opened up cap space immediately. 

Adams and Carr were college teammates... Why wouldn't Adams choose to go there for the long term vs playing one year deal under tag or sign long term in Green Bay with Rodgers up in the air?

Getting Rodgers now is different than the Green Bay situation.   Who else would you think Adams would prefer?

If choice one was stability with a QB...and you think Carr in LV was more stable.  Now that situation is gone..  no stability... no Carr... why wouldn't Adams want to play with Rodgers as compared to anyone else?  

7 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

If choice one was stability with a QB...and you think Carr in LV was more stable.  Now that situation is gone..  no stability... no Carr... why wouldn't Adams want to play with Rodgers as compared to anyone else?  

Why wouldn’t ARod be unhappy Adams abandon him for Carr? Really offensive I would think.

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Why wouldn’t ARod be unhappy Adams abandon him for Carr? Really offensive I would think.

Because Green Bay had no cap with both and there was no long term guarantee there for either.   Now it's different... not looking at long term necessarily... if I'm Rodgers with limited time left, the bigger concern should be how good the team would be, not to act like a scorn woman out of spite. 

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

It's not tampering on off day talking about promotion.  Ham gave the reason, you don't want to exclude coaches from teams that are still alive.   Equal opportunity.  I don't see it as distraction... New England won plenty of SBs while their coaches got hired.  

Let's be honest... it's more we don't want to lose a coach... otherwise we wouldn't care.  We didn't care 50 other times...lol.

Nope,I don't want to lose a SB because one of my staff is distracted. Now maybe he isn't,but why risk it and why is it fair as no other teams have to do it? They can wait until the SB is over(and IMO they should do this anyway,I mean for every team). The 2022 season is NOT over until the SB reaches 0:00. Then do what you want 

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Nice that he successfully purposely trolled you. You fall for everything you read evidently.

But it's fine when YOU do it

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No clue what you’re talking about indeed

You never do LOL

Archived