Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

11 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

IDK  can easily see Arod in LV. Adams,Waller,Jacobs at RB(if they keep him) What they thought Carr would deliver them this year(fail). Carr is gone,but the Raiders have a nice team to work with. With Arod they can contend in a year or 2

ARod on his last season or two I’m sure just loved Adams forcing his way out to leave him high and dry. Force his way out to play with Carr instead of ARod at that. Screwed both players. If I was ARod probably Raiders job is the only option I wouldn’t consider. Division rivals might be next.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I agree with 58, should have a rule. With all the other rules they overlooked this one?

They didn’t overlook anything. Coaching jobs need to get settled quickly as possible. Look how many HC jobs already gone before the SB is over. Would be unfair to successful coordinators to not give them opportunities at HC jobs.

10 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Mahomes moves well in the pocket that's why their O line gives up few sacks.

Their O line doesn't even compare  to the Eagles

He’s so allusive for rushers ti get a hold of..,really need an elite athlete to rush that can match him and destroy him. If only we had a 6’1” 240 lb rusher that was fast and athletic…maybe could wear number 7…we could deal with him.

Can’t believe cowboys hired McCarthy. Then didn’t fire him. Now doubling down and he’s going to call plays…..hahaha…freakin great!

21 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

ARod on his last season or two I’m sure just loved Adams forcing his way out to leave him high and dry. Force his way out to play with Carr instead of ARod at that. Screwed both players. If I was ARod probably Raiders job is the only option I wouldn’t consider. Division rivals might be next.

UH it was the GB FO who made the decision to trade him(you know after 8 years) IDK where you come up with all your spin

20 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

They didn’t overlook anything. Coaching jobs need to get settled quickly as possible. Look how many HC jobs already gone before the SB is over. Would be unfair to successful coordinators to not give them opportunities at HC jobs.

They can't wait 2 weeks for the SB to be played before Interfering? Why do they get a head start on the 2 SB finalists?

Video: #Eagles DE Brandon Graham responds to the comments by @julianlove27

"People always got something to say when they’re watching from home.” pic.twitter.com/ApLbaXStM2

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) February 2, 2023

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LOL,ok bro,but he needs unleashed now,there is no tomorrow and if they are thinking like you,I will exploit that all day and make them adjust

I'm not worried about who is unleashed... just what the team does as a whole.  Goedert we know is our #3 option...  Kelce for them is #1, 2 and 3.

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

UH it was the GB FO who made the decision to trade him(you know after 8 years) IDK where you come up with all your spin

Adams had a no trade clause

Just now, joemas6 said:

I'm not worried about who is unleashed... just what the team does as a whole.  Goedert we know is our #3 option...  Kelce for them is #1, 2 and 3.

Right,but they have to cover our WR's which will leave Goedert 1 on 1. Someone will be open every play,they can't cover everyone. Hurts just needs to to find and deliver. I think Goedert has a big game

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

If I'm Gannon, I am teeing off on Mahomes. We need to tackle.I want no YAC's

Every game... stop the run, pressure the QB.    

Logic and reason is where I come up with my opinions. Sorry if it comes off so strange to you. 

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Adams had a no trade clause

So how was he traded then? The FO still has to agree to it and if you can READ he STATES why he left. Don't listen to me, READ what he said

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Right,but they have to cover our WR's which will leave Goedert 1 on 1. Someone will be open every play,they can't cover everyone. Hurts just needs to to find and deliver. I think Goedert has a big game

That would be great...but I'd be absolutely thrilled if neither TE has a catch.  Kelce more important to them by far.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Logic and reason is where I come up with my opinions. Sorry if it comes off so strange to you. 

Don't read and SPIN is how you work. Now tell me why Arod won't go to LV

Just now, joemas6 said:

That would be great...but I'd be absolutely thrilled if neither TE has a catch.  Kelce more important to them by far.

I can agree with that

44 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I agree with 58, should have a rule. With all the other rules they overlooked this one?

I believe they can interview on off days. Doesn't interfere with the work

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/davante-adams-fuels-aaron-rodgers-173700770.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall  Nope I have no clue what I'm talking about LOL

32 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He didn't force his way out, he was a free agent.  

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

I believe they can interview on off days. Doesn't interfere with the work

Still seems to me they can wait for 2 weeks

Just now, joemas6 said:

He didn't force his way out, he was a free agent.  

No we're both wrong Joe. Ham has the logic we lack 🤣

32 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Exactly 

Archived