Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

10 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

I do NOT expect everyone or even ANYONE to agree with me…..just so we are clear. Yes, Cunningham I already know where you stand so no need to respond to this one.

I think Mahomes is so good, that I don’t know what kind of defensive game plan to put together to beat him in ONE GIANT GAME! The Eagles have not beaten AR since he has been in KC yet. His experience over Sirianni worries me. I’m super high on McVay, yet his Rams were severly outcoached vs Bellicheat on Super Bowl Sunday a few years ago. I sure hope that doesn’t happen to the Eagles.

I’m so high on Mahomes I think they will be Super Bowl or AFC Championship every year he stays healthy. Sure glad he’s in the AFC.

Mahomes is gonna be a handful for sure but honestly i'm more concerned about how they deal with Kelce. He's too fast for a LB and too big for a safety

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Bass player-24 years. Agree learn your own way. lessons are fine for beginners. I took a few lessons even after I was good(ranked in the top 10 in ohio-no partcular order could have been 10 or 1) just to learn other styles and incorporate them. They learned things from me also. I wouldn't turn down lessons from her no matter what the subject was .I got into bands because I could play and sing high harmony on crazy train :rock:

Dude - she's great and freakin gourgeous

I think I’d almost just focus on playing good defense. Don’t build up Mahomes too much. Just go and play fundamentally sound football. D just be you!

15 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Graham says he's NOT retiring after SB

He's had a good year. Lets hope he doesn't hang on 1 year too long and tarnish his legacy

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I think I’d almost just focus on playing good defense. Don’t build up Mahomes too much. Just go and play fundamentally sound football. D just be you!

Using the Bellicheat theory you find a way to take Kelce out of the equation

Graham plays reduced snaps already, when he's in he produces with the best of them. One less hole for immediate attention.

29 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

He's had a good year. Lets hope he doesn't hang on 1 year too long and tarnish his legacy

He doesn't play as many snaps with Sweat and Reddick... should be fine one more year. 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2023-nfl-mock-draft-demeco-ryans-texans-land-qb1-saints-join-party-after-sean-payton-trade/?utm_campaign=PFN Email&utm_content=2023 NFL Mock Draft &utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse&utm_term=   NOOOOOO(for us from me) But I think they got 4 QB's in the top 10 right(which i said before. Richardson is far and away the best RB in this class. I just don't see Howie taking him as opposed to a lineman. That move to 1 from Carolina is entirely possible and would make for a nice starting point for Reich. I like the move,they have 2 decent RB's(not spectacular but they work) and my boy DJ Moore,so I think this would be a great possibility on draft day

4 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

Mahomes is gonna be a handful for sure but honestly i'm more concerned about how they deal with Kelce. He's too fast for a LB and too big for a safety

They will have the same issues with Goedert

3 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Graham says he's NOT retiring after SB

IDK if Kelce does either,that boy just loves to play the game. If he doesn't I can see Jurgens at RG for a year(No better way to learn from Kelce is there?) 

3 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

You going to put Bradbury on him?

3 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

Agreed(if we can do that), not afraid of their running game. Take those 2 things away and make sure the secondary glues themselves to the receivers. Mahomes will get a few in there, but give him the smallest windows you can.Some tight coverages and we may get some picks out of it I would also make sure you cover their TE 2. I believe both teams will use the 2 TE set to break things up. Looking forward to a terrific game,but I think we have the better team overall. Siri has shown(me at least) that his days of being out coached are dwindling. I said before the season I needed to see him adjust on the fly and he has met or exceeded my expectations. Also will point out a sticking point for Joe in that we need to make intelligent use of the clock to squeeze out a score before the 1/2 and possibly to win the game in the 4th. O/U is 49.5 so they are expecting some fireworks in Glendale

46 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

They will have the same issues with Goedert

No they won't.   Goedert blocks and plays all around...not close as the receiving threat at the moment. 

17 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Isn’t that what Bellicheat did? He put Aqib Talib on the stud TE to shut him down

That was Jimmy Graham.... vs Gonzales he put 2 guys on him right at the line.   I think more of the double coverage makes more sense, especially since we've seen Kekce make Jalen Ramsey look bad.  

38 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You going to put Bradbury on him?

I'm picking my spots to double team him instead of doubling any of their WRs

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

No they won't.   Goedert blocks and plays all around...not close as the receiving threat at the moment. 

LOL,ok bro,but he needs unleashed now,there is no tomorrow and if they are thinking like you,I will exploit that all day and make them adjust

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Love it!!!!! One more team to gut!!!

Archived