Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

WTF - seriously, while we're prepping for the SB? Shouldn't be allowed until after a team is out of contention.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/02/02/shane-steichen-scheduled-for-second-colts-interview-on-saturday/

Really,this is similar to player tampering

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Doesn't sound like Mecole Hardman will play. 

https://www.bellinghamherald.com/sports/article272034167.html

Read on another site JuJu's knee is worse than what they're saying.

I would let Hardman play a snap or 2 just so he can say he played in the superbowl LOSS to Philly😁

Gannon's a coach, shouldn't be giving them bulletin board material. Although I think we will gut them, it's unprofessional imo.

7 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Gannon's a coach, shouldn't be giving them bulletin board material. Although I think we will gut them, it's unprofessional imo.

Disagree, I love it when a coach leads his players saying how he really feels. We're from Philly and we FIGHT is BACK~~!!! And I love it. Nice to see EVERYONE fired up

Warning to all Philly fans,do NOT mess with the Tillman statue,you will be tased and beaten and Yeeted into a canyon(and this is just the locals LOL)

6 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

BTW this was before the 9ers game

17 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

WTF - seriously, while we're prepping for the SB? Shouldn't be allowed until after a team is out of contention.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/02/02/shane-steichen-scheduled-for-second-colts-interview-on-saturday/

Pretty weak. Everybody seems to believe Irsey wants Saturday. But the board doesn’t agree. Steichen all in the middle of it.

If I'm Gannon, I am teeing off on Mahomes. We need to tackle.I want no YAC's

10 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

He was driving up to game…

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

https://search.aol.com/aol/search?q=superbowl&s_it=loki-keyword  click on the colored part where you can compare rankings per category

What I see is their defense can be beaten on the ground and in the air. Our D is better,we have to "out offense" them. I'm, looking for my 32 PPG  because we're going to need that(and maybe more) 37-31 Eagles

21 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Yeah, if I’m ARod I’m really looking to bail out the superstar that ditched me. No chance!

Oh, grasshoppa LOL

24 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Yeah, if I’m ARod I’m really looking to bail out the superstar that ditched me. No chance!

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/davante-adams-explains-main-reason-for-leaving-packers   Yeah he stayed 8 years because he hated Arod LMFAO

Freakin Colts. Did this to us last time when McDaniels bailed on them…they hired Reich so late. Really screwed us. Now Steichen they looking to do the same.

IDK  can easily see Arod in LV. Adams,Waller,Jacobs at RB(if they keep him) What they thought Carr would deliver them this year(fail). Carr is gone,but the Raiders have a nice team to work with. With Arod they can contend in a year or 2

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Poor athlete with 100 million can’t find any way to have family get him from California to Wisconsin. If only he could afford to buy them plane tickets. To bad they didn’t start a GoFundMe to help out poor Adams.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Freakin Colts. Did this to us last time when McDaniels bailed on them…they hired Reich so late. Really screwed us. Now Steichen they looking to do the same.

I agree with 58, should have a rule. With all the other rules they overlooked this one?

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Poor athlete with 100 million can’t find any way to have family get him from California to Wisconsin. If only he could afford to buy them plane tickets. To bad they didn’t start a GoFundMe to help out poor Adams.

Nice spin,but you are still wrong LOL Adams is a poor athlete??? Maybe they have families and can't fly around for every game??? Comical

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Nevada

Mahomes moves well in the pocket that's why their O line gives up few sacks.

Their O line doesn't even compare  to the Eagles

Archived