Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Except I’ve seen just as many reports that the Jets plan to stick with Darnold so yea I think they ride with Darnold and are trying to drum up a trade market for #2 pick 

Carolina would be in  play there also.In either case they either WONT get Pitts at 2 OR they pick behind us 

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Well we still have Dillard too right?

Still what almost two month till the draft???  By that logic we still have Ertz right? 

Except I’ve seen just as many reports that the Jets plan to stick with Darnold so yea I think they ride with Darnold and are trying to drum up a trade market for #2 pick 

Guess we will find out on draft day

Carolina would be in  play there also.In either case they either WONT get Pitts at 2 OR they pick behind us 

I’m just saying your talking Calvin Johnson talent why wouldn’t the Jets want him at #2. I love how we do everything we can to make guys fall to us after hyping them up... I’m 10000% guilty of this as well lmao 

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Still what almost two month till the draft???  By that logic we still have Ertz right? 

Sure, if I lose Ertz I take Pitts, if I lose Dillard I will replace him but not with the 6 pick

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I would do this if i was them. Darnold deserves a shot without Gase running the show. The Jets can trade out of 2 and make sure they get a #1 next year so they can trade up if they need to, while at the same time getting a top pick to help the this year.

I could also see Pitts going at 2 and Chase going at 3. If I were the Jets, I would think about grabbing Pitts. He is that good.

Sure, if I lose Ertz I take Pitts, if I lose Dillard I will replace him but not with the 6 pick

So have Geodart but need a TE at 6 have Mailata at LT but won’t get a LT at 6 what I don’t get that logic at all.

I have way more faith in Feodart at Te then maialta at LT 

I’m just saying your talking Calvin Johnson talent why wouldn’t the Jets want him at #2. I love how we do everything we can to make guys fall to us after hyping them up... I’m 10000% guilty of this as well lmao 

Well you were dead set on a QB at 6, now it's an OT. I have at least been consistent taking a receiving weapon. My first call was Smith early, but now I want Pitts because it's a deep WR class and he is the better pick

9 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

If Pitts is that great of a player why is he falling to us at 6???? Why isn’t ATL taking him Miami Cincy, the Jets??? I’m fine with the idea of Pitts I just don’t see us drafting him 

Good Question!  Both Atlanta and Cincinnati could use a TE. Cincinnati need O-Line more so their pick will be the OT Sewell if he is still on the board. Atlanta worries me the most. They have a lot of needs including the replacement for Matt Ryan. Pitts would be an instant upgrade for them. I am not sure they go that way, but could....

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Well you were dead set on a QB at 6, now it's an OT. I have at least been consistent taking a receiving weapon. My first call was Smith early, but now I want Pitts because it's a deep WR class and he is the better pick

No I still 100000% think we end up going QB

Honestly think it’s between Wilson and Jones for us 

1 minute ago, stine said:

Good Question!  Both Atlanta and Cincinnati could use a TE. Cincinnati need O-Line more so their pick will be the OT Sewell if he is still on the board. Atlanta worries me the most. They have a lot of needs including the replacement for Matt Ryan. Pitts would be an instant upgrade for them. I am not sure they go that way, but could....

Yeah, I really see then trading back with Carolina. They would lose Pitts to us, but still get a TOP WR and another pick. I still say the Fins take Sewell to protect their investment in Tua and cincy take Chase and picks up O lineman later in day 2

So have Geodart but need a TE at 6 have Mailata at LT but won’t get a LT at 6 what I don’t get that logic at all.

I have way more faith in Feodart at Te then maialta at LT 

Mailata is starting and did fine last year. So you want to draft a back up LT at 6? Pitts will start along with Goedart.

But I look at all possibilities. And if we believe Hurts is the guy then I think next step would be protecting him 

No I still 100000% think we end up going QB

Honestly think it’s between Wilson and Jones for us 

Not starting this BS again. After 4 measly games we have no idea what we have in Hurts. I will get him some weapons and see what he's got. if you spend a 6 pick on the QB he WILL START and you create yet another QB controversy without knowing what you already have

Just now, stine said:

Mailata is starting and did fine last year. So you want to draft a back up LT at 6? Pitts will start along with Goedart.

Mailata was alright Id definitely think he can be beat and that is assuming we run Two TEs which we have no clue Siri wants to do. 

2 minutes ago, stine said:

You bet. Immediate impact player and a WR to boot

Not starting this BS again. After 4 measly games we have no idea what we have in Hurts. I will get him some weapons and see what he's got. if you spend a 6 pick on the QB he WILL START and you create yet another QB controversy without knowing what you already have

I don’t care what you think you don’t have to agree with me on QB fine most the part doesn’t doesn’t change the fact I think we end up going QB 

Mailata was alright Id definitely think he can be beat and that is assuming we run Two TEs which we have no clue Siri wants to do. 

So there are no OT's past round 1???? yeah there are TE's past round 1 also,but none even come CLOSE to Pitts

5 minutes ago, stine said:

Didn't ATL just sign a TE a year or two ago? But Pitts there would be fun with Julio. Matt Ryan would move up the fantasy draft board.

lol we are beating a dead horse my friend. We disagree which is fine. not worth going on anymore......

I don’t care what you think you don’t have to agree with me on QB fine most the part doesn’t doesn’t change the fact I think we end up going QB 

And i think you;re wrong, we will find out on draft day. We have Hurts,maybe not the best guy,but we need to build at so many places and for me we have an unknown at QB,so I will give him his shot just like I did Wentz

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Didn't ATL just sign a TE a year or two ago? But Pitts there would be fun with Julio. Matt Ryan would move up the fantasy draft board.

Pitts will move up any fantasy QB with the team he goes to

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

And i think you;re wrong, we will find out on draft day. We have Hurts,maybe not the best guy,but we need to build at so many places and for me we have an unknown at QB,so I will give him his shot just like I did Wentz

Lmao and as a told many other I’m fine if you believe that want change what I think happens though. 

Jax "suffered" with moustache and now they will get Lawrence. They could have taken a QB last draft. We are in that same position. If we suck again we get a top pick next year(plus another 1 if Wentz succeeds in Indy which is a pretty fair bet IMO

Lmao and as a told many other I’m fine if you believe that want change what I think happens though. 

We'll see on draft day

2 minutes ago, stine said:

lol we are beating a dead horse my friend. We disagree which is fine. not worth going on anymore......

Yes we are going round and round... I get your stance with Mailata but to me he wasn’t good enough to say we don’t need a T or competition hence why I’m looking a lot at Dillard and our plans with him.

At least TE we have a guy I got full confidence in Geodart as a starter. 

Archived