EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So him being a dangerous boxer who didn't waste time in the ring is a better judgement of his intelligence than how he speaks?  

General / Off-Topic Epic trip to the UK | Page 3 | Frontier Forums

He wasn’t a good speaker is my point.

And on the Cole Beasley saga. I see that OJ Simpson of all people is calling him out in a video on his Twitter account. That’s a sign to stop digging because when you get people agreeing with OJ maybe your take isn’t as sound as you think.

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

There's more than one way to lead.  And putting roughly half the team on the outside on Day 1 isn't it.  The decision to be vaccinated or not is a personal one, and each person has the right to choose for themselves.  I chose to be vaccinated.  But I know others that chose not to be vaccinated, and I know why they chose not to be vaccinated.  And I respect their choice. The individual and their doctor have to have the conversation and make a choice for that person and their family.  The vaccine is not mandated, so people are going to choose what is best for them.  

You are missing the point.  It’s not really about the vaccination, it is about the equivocation.  He wasn’t asked should everybody be vaccinated, he was asked if he was.  He responded with no answer and dancing.  Graham responded by saying he got vaccinated because of his children and his wife.  He made it personal, then as a team he stated hopefully they can get to 100%.   So if you were on the fence and had some questions and wanted to talk with a teammate, which would you approach?  

I liked how Graham answered personal questions, like how he is feeling and about his age with talk about wanting to play 15 years but also wanting to be able to play with his kids.   He gives sincerity in his responses and leads by example.  

1 hour ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

BTW....Rodgers returning to GB makes our Broncos game a bit more winnable.

His press conference was entertaining.  Honest about what he obviously feels was mismanagement of talent.

I just put a new screen protector on my phone.  EMB is looking crystal clear. If only there were good posts to read. 

Where the F is Don with our training camp updates?

I just saw Zach Ertz’s hair. Holy ish. He can’t possibly think that’s a good look. 

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I just saw Zach Ertz’s hair. Holy ish. He can’t possibly think that’s a good look. 

You trying to date him? 

14 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

i think he's one of the lost boys

9de786cb38981c706ccc3bfd252fed10.gif

28 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

You are missing the point.  It’s not really about the vaccination, it is about the equivocation.  He wasn’t asked should everybody be vaccinated, he was asked if he was.  He responded with no answer and dancing.  Graham responded by saying he got vaccinated because of his children and his wife.  He made it personal, then as a team he stated hopefully they can get to 100%.   So if you were on the fence and had some questions and wanted to talk with a teammate, which would you approach?  

I liked how Graham answered personal questions, like how he is feeling and about his age with talk about wanting to play 15 years but also wanting to be able to play with his kids.   He gives sincerity in his responses and leads by example.  

No.  I am not missing the point.  I have a different stance.  

1 - It is a personal choice.  

2 - The laypeople of the population don't have a clue what they are talking about when it comes to this vaccine, so talking to a teammate about it would be about as dumb as asking someone on the EMB... actually worse, as there are actually some doctors on the EMB.

3 - If a player has a question about the vaccine, the question should be directed to the team physician, the players' union to talk to their doctors, etc.  

You liked Graham's answer.  It was fine. It was different from Wentz', but apparently, everyone really is just worried about whether or not Wentz is vaccinated because of the draft pick... so the fact that he didn't definitively answer "YES" has people bent out of shape.   

Wentz's answer is pro-personal choice.  He basically told everyone, "it's not your business."   And newsflash folks, he's right.  It's none of everyone else's business.  It is between him, his wife, his kid(s) and his doctor, whether or not he gets vaccinated.  He is responsible for telling the team, and then acting accordingly.  But, since teams haven't put out a list of vaccinated and unvaccinated players, it seems that its not really something that the NFL and/or NFLPA wants out there either.  

29 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Fluff piece.  Interesting how they talk about fans at TC.  Those are corporate box holders for the most part.  Howie really needs to bring back the Lehigh type experience for average fans.  Howie’s voice grates. 

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

JFC.  Same old fools obsessing about a guy who's no longer an eagle.  

GET

A

LIFE

If you are referring to Wentz, his vaccination status could have a significant impact on which round the Indy draft pick will convey.

It is relevant to an Eagles discussion.

22 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Fluff piece.  Interesting how they talk about fans at TC.  Those are corporate box holders for the most part.  Howie really needs to bring back the Lehigh type experience for average fans.  Howie’s voice grates. 

It's a true slap in the face how they talk about the fan experience being great.  Do they think any fan over 35 just up and forgot about Lehigh?  Are they that disconnected with the fan base?

38 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

It's going to be awkward as hell if they were to end up trading for him

1 hour ago, vaeagle2 said:

i think he's one of the lost boys

9de786cb38981c706ccc3bfd252fed10.gif

I didn't invite you in this time Max!

I think Anthony Harris is going to be the defensive MVP this year.  Pro Bowl year.

32 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

It's a true slap in the face how they talk about the fan experience being great.  Do they think any fan over 35 just up and forgot about Lehigh?  Are they that disconnected with the fan base?

They don't care about those fans.

35 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

They signed him to be a TE more than two months ago; I can’t imagine it never came up in conversation whether they wanted him to bulk up or slim down.  Didn’t he get with their S&C coaches?

Joe Judge seems like a head coach straight out of 1978

This was an exchange in DGunns tweet. More smoke to the fire. 

Archived