EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I guess this is going to be a daily reoccurring thing that needs to get reported

Well, he has a helmet.  He's ahead of Ertz.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mike030270 said:

Doesn't the jersey have the logo as well though?

It would be kinda hard to wear a fitted jersey inside out

Dump Ertz will be a problem all year if not, let him go to the Colts with the other puss.

16 minutes ago, What The F said:

Admiral Brett Giroir, former assistant health secretary under President Trump, warned on "America Reports" Thursday that the Delta variant is so contagious that it's "just a matter of time" before everyone who is not vaccinated and hasn't had COVID-19 yet catches it.

ADM BRETT GIROIR: Anyone who’s not vaccinated and who did not have COVID previously, the Delta variant is so contagious that you’re going to get it. It is just a matter of time. If you have prior immunity you do have some protection, but more and more data are telling us that that protection is not so good against Delta. Remember, you can get the Flu every year. It’s not because your immunity isn’t good. It’s because the Flu changes and Delta is really a new strain that is different than everything we’ve seen. So, I am really concerned that natural immunity, although real, is not going to be sufficient against Delta.  If you don’t have natural immunity and you’re not vaccinated, you’re going to get Delta. So, prevent it by getting your vaccine. 

You will still get infected, you just have a better chance of not ending up in the morgue.

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

You will still get infected, you just have a better chance of not ending up in the morgue.

He's trolling

3 minutes ago, DuckWalk said:

Seriously do not mind one bit people who disagree with my positions on issues

How would you know if anyone disagrees with your position, nobody responds to your nonsense posts.

That is the end of my troll feeding for the day.

25 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

And his career is defined by the year the team was a dumpster fire and he was hung out to dry every other pass? 

Defined, no.  I haven't seen anything from him that he's recharged and ready and willing to lead though, either.  It's time for him to move on for his own good and the team.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

But the most important thing happened.

Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback Report: Examining Jalen Hurts Day 1 -  Sports Illustrated Philadelphia Eagles News, Analysis and More

If he's praying for a healthy roster I'll kneel down beside him.

2 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

If he's praying for a healthy roster I'll kneel down beside him.

I honestly do not think there is enough prayer possible for that.

Michael Clay just said he would have to "have a conversation with Nick and Howie" to use Smith on punt returns. They should have just made Howie the HC

4 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

So kneeling to pray is no good, but kneeling to protest something is okie dokie?  :rolleyes::wacko:

Not sure how you are getting that from people talking about it, but Tebow got killed for doing the exact same thing.

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Michael Clay just said he would have to "have a conversation with Nick and Howie" to use Smith on punt returns. They should have just made Howie the HC

It’s probably a joke, but the idea of a GM not wanting a top 10 pick fielding punts isn’t so out of left field either. 

7 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

So kneeling to pray is no good, but kneeling to protest something is okie dokie?  :rolleyes::wacko:

Matthew 6:6

9 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to use Smith on PR because he'll likely see 130+ targets at WR.  Reagor still should be the man IMO.

14 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Pay him. Solid defender, brings so much more to the table than Barnett

12 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yeah the PC yesterday had maybe one question that Siriani probably wasn't the most qualified to answer so he deferred to Howie 

Yet reporters would ask Siriani a question and Howie always felt he had to interject and give his spiel.

I cant think of many other organizations where the GM answers questions as if he's the coach unless the GM is the coach.

Just a really odd dynamic that heightens my distrust for Howie even more 

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Yeah the PC yesterday had maybe one question that Siriani probably wasn't the most qualified to answer so he deferred to Howie 

Yet reporters would ask Siriani a question and Howie always felt he had to interject and give his spiel.

I cant think of many other organizations where the GM answers questions as if he's the coach unless the GM is the coach.

Just a really odd dynamic that heightens my distrust for Howie even more 

Yeah, dont overanalyze it. Howie got his guy, someone who he can keep under thumb. I hope Siriani eventually sets him straight

49 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

If there is any player on the 90 who doesn't, then he shouldn't be on the 90, let alone the 53.

I know that but he really seems to have dedicated his offseason to getting in better shape.  Need to see more from him but he could have gone the lazy route and assumed because he played last year he had an easier road.

We'll see what he can do.  

46 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Did we resurrect Sean Taylor?  Who the f is S. Taylor?

Archived