EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Reagor looked lost. Also a very nice job by you to completely ignore Golden Tate and JJAW, who were both wastes here.   BTW... if you check the stats on Foles vs. Wentz throwing to Alshon in 2018... it was nearly identical.  Same with Ertz.

I'm not saying Wentz was perfect, by no means.  But the surrounding cast of receivers was beyond awful starting sometime in 2018.   And that's on the GM.  But, he's still here.   zippity-doo-dah.

I don’t think Reagor looked lost.  I think the shoulder injury in TC with no OTAs slowed his development.  Hopefully, he gets out there full bore next week.  He was a limited participant the last two days.  Same with Quez.  Wonder what non-Covid illness he has. I sure hope it isn’t the dropsies. 

And haven’t you heard? JJAW is up for the Na Brown Award.   Reports that he looks faster and actually caught a ball are streaming in.  

We really need to get you some green tinted glasses.  Howie is awesome at selecting WRs.  I mean, not everyone could see that Reagor was going to be so much better than Jefferson.  :whistle:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BigEFly said:

I don’t think Reagor looked lost.  I think the shoulder injury in TC with not OTAs slowed his development.  Hopefully, he gets out there full bore next week.  He was a limited participant the last two days.  Same with Quez.  Wonder what non-Covid illness he has. I sure hope it isn’t the dropsies. 

And haven’t you heard? JJAW is up for the Na Brown Award.   Reports that he looks faster and actually caught a ball are streaming in.  

We really need to get you some green tinted glasses.  Howie is awesome at selecting WRs.  I mean, not everyone could see that Reagor was going to be so much better than Jefferson.  :whistle:

So... angry.

As for Reagor's 'lostness'.   Fast players run slower when they are thinking too much.  He didn't look fast very often last year.  That's why I say 'lost'.  Perhaps 'hesitant' would be better.

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

So... angry.

As for Reagor's 'lostness'.   Fast players run slower when they are thinking too much.  He didn't look fast very often last year.  That's why I say 'lost'.  Perhaps 'hesitant' would be better.

Certainly can see hesitant.   Now if all of last year’s draft choices don’t have the game slow down for them and take the next step, then maybe Lurie will see that personnel selection is not something Howie excels at. 

3 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Certainly can see hesitant.   Now if all of last year’s draft choices don’t have the game slow down for them and take the next step, then maybe Lurie will see that personnel selection is not something Howie excels at. 

Reagor looked chunkier last year than he did in college.

Reports were that he's slimmed down this year and was supposedly in better shape and then he fails some arbitrary conditioning test, so who knows???

Hopefully he can show something this year, if he goes through another year like last he's going to get crucified.

19 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Reagor looked chunkier last year than he did in college.

Reports were that he's slimmed down this year and was supposedly in better shape and then he fails some arbitrary conditioning test, so who knows???

Hopefully he can show something this year, if he goes through another year like last he's going to get crucified.

Lower body tightness can be from over training running to get ready for the season and would impact his conditioning test.  Better to bring along slowly.   I watched a couple of episodes of the Fran and Spads puffery and since it mostly shows warm ups, I watched that. Seems like they incorporated more yoga style stretches this year.  Anything that improves the ability to avoid soft tissue and ligament injuries is fine with me.  Bring Reagor along slowly.  I would rather see that than chronic hamstring injuries.  Same with Brooks and Seumalo.  Note the other lower body issues are bottom of the roster DBs, also probably from a bit of overtraining right before camp.

2 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Got so much respect for him.  

No

56 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I don't trust a dude with a man bun.

Closer

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I hope he suffers a career ending injury.   He’s a waste space.  

Winner

24 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I hope he suffers a career ending injury.   He’s a waste space.  

I am no fan of his but that is harsh.  Wishing injury on someone because you believe his stance could cause illness to others is too much past eye for an eye for me.  Now my sympathies for him should he catch Covid may be diminished but that is probably a flaw in me. I do know that if I was on a team that had a game cancelled because of an outbreak to unvaccinated players and I lost a paycheck because of that that I would be resentful or if I was a fan of that team I might be resentful as well.

4 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Need a third QB for camp. 

Camp bodies are a lost concept on him 

10 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Soooooooo

Interesting.  The picture I saw of #2 yesterday showed four red jerseys.    Does that mean Reich feels they need four arms in camp or are they signing depth because Eason may go into the season as a starting QB?  

3 hours ago, ManuManu said:

This effing guy. 

What? I thought it was funny AF 

37 minutes ago, downundermike said:

No

Closer

Winner

I thought it was a joke rap like Lil Dickey 😂 

3 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

How did they ruin Wentz? We had a decent O Line (even 2020 the line wasn't near the worst in the NFL), he had 2 good TE's, he's had first and second round receivers, plus decent guys traded for, they even sacked a coach for him. How did the Eagles ruin him? 

He had the worst targets in the nfl and a scheme which made 5 yard routes the primary read on 3rd and 10.  

56 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Lower body tightness can be from over training running to get ready for the season and would impact his conditioning test.  Better to bring along slowly.   I watched a couple of episodes of the Fran and Spads puffery and since it mostly shows warm ups, I watched that. Seems like they incorporated more yoga style stretches this year.  Anything that improves the ability to avoid soft tissue and ligament injuries is fine with me.  Bring Reagor along slowly.  I would rather see that than chronic hamstring injuries.  Same with Brooks and Seumalo.  Note the other lower body issues are bottom of the roster DBs, also probably from a bit of overtraining right before camp.

More yoga seems like a good idea, surprised with all the soft tissue injuries over the years the eagles haven't hired a yoga master.

3 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

What? I thought it was funny AF 

I am sad to see that he has an infliction of the heavy nuts.  I have a few rancher friends that with a couple of quick snips can cure him of that.   Since he is adverse to shots, I am sure they could administer without any local anesthetic.  Of course, it is possible that the elastrator he is wearing is causing the nuts to be heavy.  

46 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hahahaha.  The one poster I would pin as having a man bun, clowned on the man bun.  I guess I can be wrong.  

😄 You know for a guy that doesn't want me to interact with you, you seem to have a tough time keeping Indirect mentions of me out of your posts.

It's all good 👍

Never had a man bun though when I was a kid I had a pretty cool rat tail with an eagles color theme braid in it😄

25 minutes ago, Utebird said:

😄 You know for a guy that doesn't want me to interact with you, you seem to have a tough keeping Indirect mentions if me out of your posts.

It's all good 👍

Never had a man bun though when I was a kid I had a pretty cool rat tail with an eagles color theme braid in it😄

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

I am sad to see that he has an infliction of the heavy nuts.  I have a few rancher friends that with a couple of quick snips can cure him of that.   Since he is adverse to shots, I am sure they could administer without any local anesthetic.  Of course, it is possible that the elastrator he is wearing is causing the nuts to be heavy.  

Well according to the rap song he doesn’t seem to mind having heavy nuts. In fact it seems like he rather enjoys having heavy nuts. 

9 minutes ago, Utebird said:

😄 You know for a guy that doesn't want me to interact with you, you seem to have a tough keeping Indirect mentions if me out of your posts.

It's all good 👍

Braid? 

19 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Braid? 

Lol yeah I had a female friend from Scotland and she braided it in for me😄

55 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

We pay him money. 

Minshew thinks he’s going to be starting in JAX.  I guess he has company from someone else thinking he’s a worthwhile NFL QB

Archived