Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Take your own advice. 

Yep, I engaged the troll once, my bad.

4 minutes ago, justrelax said:

If you could tell me what test he failed and why I might have an answer for you. Of course you can't.

He failed the conditioning test.

If you could tell me what test he failed and why I might have an answer for you. Of course you can't.

He failed the teams conditioning test but the report was it was because he did not follow the instructions, not because of conditioning.

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Yeah, you’re reading way too much into it and your mind is spinning out of control. 

You're probably right.

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

He failed a teams conditioning test but the report was it was because he did not follow the instructions, not because of conditioning.

Maybe he has COVID brain.

Guest justrelax
2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yep, I engaged the troll once, my bad.

He failed the conditioning test.

He failed A conditioning test. Several others failed it to, or another like it. What was the test?

Guest justrelax
2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

He failed a teams conditioning test but the report was it was because he did not follow the instructions, not because of conditioning.

That was my impression as well. Doesn't matter though. Shoot him now.

He failed A conditioning test. Several others failed it to, or another like it. What was the test?

I agree duckwalk failed A conditioning test and clearly needs to be  re-conditioned😉

Has anyone calculated how many games Wentz would have to miss to make the 1st round pick nearly impossible?

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

Has anyone calculated how many games Wentz would have to miss to make the 1st round pick nearly impossible?

I believe it's 70% of total snaps, not games.

34 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

So are the Colts sliding from a potential playoff team to a bottom of the conference team dropping a possible high twenties pick to a low thirties pick?   I feel bad for Wentz but if he doesn’t play 75% of the snaps, the best case scenario for the Eagles may be season ending IR.  For a big guy, he has some significant fragility.  Two stress fractures to his back, broken wrist, ACL, major concussion and now what sounds like a lis franc. Makes Landon Dickerson sound like a healthy guy.  

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I believe it’d be 12 games minimum 

Interesting dilemma here. I think getting surgery and missing a game or two is a better outcome than him trying to play through it over 17 games. 

15 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Google is your friend. He failed the conditioning test. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Interesting dilemma here. I think getting surgery and missing a game or two is a better outcome than him trying to play through it over 17 games. 

Good luck convincing him of that.

3 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I believe it’d be 12 games minimum 

Something around that. It's not going to be a square number since snaps will vary in each individual game. But rough outline would be he has to play 12 if they make playoffs, 13 if they don't. 

Don't think he can afford to miss more than 4 games. 

9 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Wentz still finding ways to hurt the Eagles 😑

I mean it was basically going to be a late 1st or early 2nd. The problem is their division is trash so it could be a mid 2nd. 

Guest justrelax
1 minute ago, jwill2420 said:

Google is your friend. He failed the conditioning test. 

To repeat, he failed A conditioning test although it may be that he did the test wrong. See @Khani1's post above.

Never mind. Just shoot him.

5 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

So are the Colts sliding from a potential playoff team to a bottom of the conference team dropping a possible high twenties pick to a low thirties pick?   I feel bad for Wentz but if he doesn’t play 75% of the snaps, the best case scenario for the Eagles may be season ending IR.  For a big guy, he has some significant fragility.  Two stress fractures to his back, broken wrist, ACL, major concussion and now what sounds like a lis franc. Makes Landon Dickerson sound like a healthy guy.  

I'd doubt it. Texans and Jags are still in there

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So Let’s just go over the Philly sports scene the last couple months 

1. sixers lose to the hawks after blowing 18 and 25 point leads and Ben Simmons completely melts down. Now trying to trade Simmons and in a holding pattern  

2. The Phillies continue to be the phillies where they are a mediocre team about to miss the playoffs for 10 consecutive seasons 

3. the Flyers completely fall apart and crumble this season after a promising 2020. Hart and a lot of the young players regress  

4. The eagles trade wentz, fire doug. Carson wentz injuries his foot and puts getting a first round pick back in that trade in peril. 

image.gif.07059ba8b431b4ed02af05da68571794.gif

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Hopefully not the same doctors who examined jalen mills at the start 

I did not know this:

Jalen Hurts first 3 starts:

*847 yards,

5 TDs & 2 INTs

*38 carries, 238 yards & 1 TD

Deshaun Watson first 3 starts:

*709 yards,

6 TDs & 3 INTs *17 carries, 132 yards & 2 TDs

Archived