EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re obsessed with me.  It’s getting weird.  

Oh is it?  :wacko:😅

Must be a Big obsession — he can’t get ‘big’ out of his head 

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Dude cries about me all the time, yet can’t help from replying to me or tagging me every chance he gets.  I guess he’s too dumb to use the ignore feature.  As I just added a new name.  

He’s gonna have a Big problem with that 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re obsessed with me.  It’s getting weird.  

Is that what the voices are telling you? The Alzheimer’s must be kicking in

5 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I hope he suffers a career ending injury.   He’s a waste space.  

You and I have gone back and forth over the years and everyone here "gets" your schtick but (as someone that has known you for a while) you're better than this,  bud.  

Par for the Spads crew.  Website PC feed froze.  App late in coming up but Twitter feed worked.  So the platform they don’t own worked best.  

4 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

You and I have gone back and forth over the years and everyone here "gets" your schtick but (as someone that has known you for a while) you're better than this,  bud.  

Is he? 

Guest justrelax
On 7/30/2021 at 4:41 PM, jwill2420 said:

Overreaction? Drama King? Nobody is saying cut him or he sucks. The original context of the whole convo was should the Eagles sign him to a big extension now being all the issues with the cap. 

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

21 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Must be a Big obsession — he can’t get ‘big’ out of his head 

Yeah back the guy who wishes for people to get career ending injuries. Nice job 👍 

4 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

It might be. I’ll get it looked at. 

3 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Is he? 

He wears his emotions on his sleeve and has (pretty much) gotten into it with (almost) every regular here (at some point or another) but at the end of the day, I don't think he means harm.  (I hope not, lol). 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Cole Beasley is making light (and an ass of himself) over an illness that has killed a lot of people.  His words against the vaccine are harmful.  Yet some of you want to come at me for saying I hope his career ends.  Oh well.  Put ish into perspective.  How many moronic Bills or Cowboys fans are taking his lead and putting others in danger, because he's using the platform he has to f-ing rap about it? 

Oh....how dare 4for4 say that.  That's sooo wrong. 

F Him  He's a disgraceful person.  

Ah so after wishing a guy gets a career ending injury your the victim here…Thanks for clearing that up. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Cole Beasley is making light (and an ass of himself) over an illness that has killed a lot of people.  His words against the vaccine are harmful.  Yet some of you want to come at me for saying I hope his career ends.  Oh well.  Put ish into perspective.  How many moronic Bills or Cowboys fans are taking his lead and putting others in danger, because he's using the platform he has to f-ing rap about it? 

Call him a "disgraceful person" all day long and a good portion of people would probably agree with you because of the reasons you listed here.  But that's a lot different than what you said.  If someone was just browsing the blog who didn't know you, they would think you're some sort of monster with a post like that.  Just a guess.  

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

And you’re an idiot for saying the stuff about him, not all of us are dummnass sheep like you

Just had a minor heart attack.  Saw a white guy wearing 47 on the PR team.  Not to worry, it's just Jack Stoll.

3 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Looks like Taylor blew a tire hitting 22 mph

Word is the coaching staff is high on him. Hope he does work out cause we are weak at LB. have been for years

On the nfl network coverage from the novacare complex they put up the predicted eagles starters and had Dillard as the starting LT. I hope it’s the Aussie unit myself.

Well if you were going to see the Vikings practice hoping to see the QBs on that team you are out of luck because a Vikings rookie tested positive for COVID-19 and they are doing contact tracing. 

I will say that I spoke to a client of mine today at work (he was from northern NJ so I'm assuming either a Giants or Jets fan).  Long story short, he basically said, "The Eagles are making some really good moves, tons of talent on that team.".    Always cool to hear that type of stuff from other fanbases.  

10 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Just had a minor heart attack.  Saw a white guy wearing 47 on the PR team.  Not to worry, it's just Jack Stoll.

is the name not to be said even on a team , 9ers cut him

Archived