EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

29 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Good catch. Not sure why Slay didn't put his left arm forward to try to break it up. Maybe he was trying to do Reagor a solid.

It looks like he was trying to avoid contact. Which makes sense because they aren’t in full pads.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Why would he want to go there?

Miami actually has a pretty good team. Defense is very good. Good head coach. Solid weapons now on that roster. I can understand that. However not sure the Miami nightlife and culture is the best spot for him. 

9 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Weasiling. It is not nor has it ever been proof. Let your ego go for a moment, please.

So you what do you think proof means in just a legal setting?

19 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Why would he want to go there?

No idea, but before his legal problems came to light it was reported that the Dolphins and Jets were the only two teams Watson would waive his no-trade clause for.  It was subsequently reported the Jets were not on his list, which left only the Dolphins.  The Jets drafted Zach Wilson #2 which would tend to signify they’re no longer in the QB market.

I’ve never heard any reliable reporting since then that Watson would waive his no-trade for any other teams.  At the same time, one would hope that if the Eagles have engaged in substantive trade talks that Howie would have some information from the agent that Watson is open to a trade to PHI — if that’s not the case then Howie will come off looking pretty foolish.

14 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Miami actually has a pretty good team. Defense is very good. Good head coach. Solid weapons now on that roster. I can understand that. However not sure the Miami nightlife and culture is the best spot for him. 

Less taxes in Florida, too, I believe.

4 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Less taxes in Florida, too, I believe.

Yeah no state tax helps. 

8 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

No idea, but before his legal problems came to light it was reported that the Dolphins and Jets were the only two teams Watson would waive his no-trade clause for.  It was subsequently reported the Jets were not on his list, which left only the Dolphins.  The Jets drafted Zach Wilson #2 which would tend to signify they’re no longer in the QB market.

I’ve never heard any reliable reporting since then that Watson would waive his no-trade for any other teams.  At the same time, one would hope that if the Eagles have engaged in substantive trade talks that Howie would have some information from the agent that Watson is open to a trade to PHI — if that’s not the case then Howie will come off looking pretty foolish.

The Broncos were also reported he’d want to go too. Niners too before they went and got trey lance. 

i tend to agree I’m guessing the eagles have discussed with Watson’s agent about if they traded for him if he’d play here. I just think he’d prefer the Broncos or dolphins over the eagles. 

17 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

World Series!

Didi tried to blow it. But good job by the pen after nola was pulled to only give up a run and really falls on shotty fielding by didi

5 hours ago, PrinceKelby said:

Get your "MullensEra" profile started NOW! 😂

Does he wanna kick a pigskin? 

already on it...

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No way that was a dirty play. He’s a spaz.  I’m no Rhys fan.  But that was not intentional or dirty.  He just spazzed out.  

He raised his arms and kept his elbow out knowing his face was at the same level.  That is dirty.  He was playing self defense but that was stupid.  Just turn your body away from it.

8 hours ago, greend said:

I don't think he was meant to be "the guy" when they drafted him. (Not in the Howie cult)

I don't think he was ever drafted to be the guy either.  I think he was drafted to be the next Taysom Hill...... and drafting a QB to play gadget player in the 2nd round isn't a great idea.

12 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Reagor believers stand up

We talkin about practice, man… 

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

We talkin about practice, man… 

The talent is there. 

It's a nice catch. I'd rather see him bring in the ball with two hands consistently first though.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Screw Miami. I hope they go 0-17. 😀

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

The talent is there. 

You can say that about Agholor as well and he was good for 1 or 2 years with us.

Just like Agholor I wonder how Reagor is between the ears.

4 hours ago, ManuManu said:

those are the catches we saw him make in college, and hasnt been even close to doingit in the NFL. Good to see against a much lengthier and super talented CB. 

38 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Come on man.  That’s silly.  It as bang bang.  As soon as he brought his arms down from reaching for the ball, the runner was in his face.  He didn’t intentionally throw his elbow.  Come on.  

Yes it is sugar plumb.  

Yes

It

Is

I disagree. We still friends?

38 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

You can say that about Agholor as well and he was good for 1 or 2 years with us.

Just like Agholor I wonder how Reagor is between the ears.

I think the difference is we have a legit WR coach. 

3 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

I think the difference is we have a legit WR coach. 

In fairness Moorhead was here last year and agholor’s best year came with groh who was actually a good WR coach. Also Greg ward has done a solid job in KC and was here in 2016. Really ward got a raw deal as agholor is the only one who’s still in the league doing anything right now on that team (matthews is but is likely cut when 53 man roster comes out)

Archived