EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

25 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Lol. Jamon Brown approves of this. 

You don't want your 45 year old QB trying to go make a tackle.  

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Not a believer in the Hurts Howitzer theory?

I can throw a duck about 40 yards...so compared to me he has a howitzer!

10 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Whats the arc of that 15 mile range?   Bit of a rainbow, is it not?  

I was referring to the trajectory, not the accuracy.  

ya but the velocity!  For real though, you can hit a 10 digit point with a 155 from an ungodly long distance.  Mortars...well I'm a little more wary of calling danger close support in from them.  

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I must have been zoning out at this point. Kind of a slow swim move, but it worked. 

Looked like that spin move was in slow motion but yep, it worked.  If Jackson can slide in to Sweats old role next year and provide 4-5 sacks that would be awesome.  Then, if they can somehow get  Kayvon Thibodeaux to line up across from Sweat that would be huge.  He would have a Chase Young/Miles Garrett impact on this team.  Getting a guy like him, who will be 21 as a rookie could be just as impactful on this team as getting a 34 year old Russell Wilson for the last few years of his career.  

56 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

The Eagles made all nine of their picks last year before Vincent was picked by the Broncos.

Patrick Johnson went pick 234, Jack Anderson 236 and Kary Vincent 237.

We didn’t draft Anderson. We claimed him when he was waived. Not that it matters.

8 hours ago, McMahonHeadband said:

are you saying he doesn't have the arm strength?  If so what makes you believe that?

The fact that he doesn’t have the arm strength.

47 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

We didn’t draft Anderson. We claimed him when he was waived. Not that it matters.

Yeah, I only listed him because I thought it was mildly interesting he was in the same range. 

51 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Raiders cut Ruggs wow. Perhaps not super surprising, he's probably going to prison.

I’m really not surprised they acted this fast. There’s a video of his gf just sitting on the curb  and him going into his car while the car is burning up with the girl and dog trapped inside. I don’t recommend watching the video it’s disturbing and heartbreaking. 

16 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Raiders cut Ruggs wow. Perhaps not super surprising, he's probably going to prison.

Announcing it during the post World Series + not waiting to see legal process play out = he f’ed up big time. Guessing they found out what he was on or his BAC level.

18 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Announcing it during the post World Series + not waiting to see legal process play out = he f’ed up big time. Guessing they found out what he was on or his BAC level.

Also a video came out of apparently it was his girlfriend sitting on the curb watching the car burn up with the girl and dog inside and her and him you really don’t see them doing anything to try and help 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m really not surprised they acted this fast. There’s a video of him just sitting on the curb watching the car burn up with the girl and dog trapped inside. I don’t recommend watching the video it’s disturbing and heartbreaking. 

Wait. There was a dog that died too?

Somehow this just got worse. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Also a video came out of him sitting on the curb watching the car burn up with the girl and dog inside and not even doing anything to try and help or do anything. 

Yea, definitely going to pass on that. I can deal with injury videos, but not ish like that. His gf was also severely injured but I guess he was cool with that too?

Wonder how this Ruggs situation will affect Devonta going forward. By all accounts they were really good friends

Just now, vikas83 said:

Wait. There was a dog that died too?

Somehow this just got worse. 

Yup. That’s what’s also being reported now. The video they have is so disturbing knowing what is happening and him just sitting there 

The Toyota burst into flames and the driver and her dog died, police said. The woman was not immediately identified.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/las-vegas-raiders-wr-henry-ruggs-faces-felony/story?id=80935819

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea, definitely going to pass on that. I can deal with injury videos, but not ish like that. His gf was also severely injured but I guess he was cool with that too?

I really hope this moron gets the maximum 20 years. They were apparently at top golf drinking the whole night. So I’m guessing top golf is also likely getting sued big time for allowing them to drink that much and just drive home. 

* 4244 hours to go.

* Loved the 44-6 score. It has such a nice ring to it.

* It's not like I have any special hatred for the Lions or anything. In fact, I rarely give them much attention at all. But there was just something sweet about blowing their asses off after having to endure that blowout on Thanksgiving in 2015. That was such a brutal afternoon. Not only did we get destroyed, but my sister ignored the one request I had made well in advance and put the food on the table in the second half rather than after the game. ("We're not catering to YOUR needs!") So I wasn't even able to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal because I had to keep an eye on a game that was disgusting to watch. I hated that day so much.

* Has anyone noticed (I'm sure they have) that anytime Jalen Hurts rolls to his right, the play never goes well? Unless he somehow runs it for positive yardage, the play is just about guaranteed to be an incompletion. Unless of course he's smart enough to put a foot on the sideline marker just prior to throwing a pass which miraculously ends up negating an illegal man downfield penalty.

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I really hope this moron gets the maximum 20 years. They were apparently at top golf drinking the whole night. So I’m guessing top golf is also likely getting sued big time for allowing them to drink that much and just drive home. 

I’m sure a chain like that has liquor liability insurance. In any case it’s just beyond stupid. The NFL provides a driving service to every team in its city. And has been well before Uber/Lyft or any easy driving service. If you want to go out in your fancy ride, just hire a driver. This isn’t that hard. 

1 minute ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

* 4244 hours to go.

* Loved the 44-6 score. It has such a nice ring to it.

* It's not like I have any special hatred for the Lions or anything. In fact, I rarely give them much attention at all. But there was just something sweet about blowing their asses off after having to endure that blowout on Thanksgiving in 2015. That was such a brutal afternoon. Not only did we get destroyed, but my sister ignored the one request I had made well in advance and put the food on the table in the second half rather than after the game. ("We're not catering to YOUR needs!") So I wasn't even able to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal because I had to keep an eye on a game that was disgusting to watch. I hated that day so much.

* Has anyone noticed (I'm sure they have) that anytime Jalen Hurts rolls to his right, the play never goes well? Unless he somehow runs it for positive yardage, the play is just about guaranteed to be an incompletion. Unless of course he's smart enough to put a foot on the sideline marker just prior to throwing a pass which miraculously ends up negating an illegal man downfield penalty.

The one thing I noticed with Hurts rolling to his right is that he mastered the throw to Smith running straight at the sideline who has to make a circus catch before falling out of bounds despite no defender usually being close. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’m sure a chain like that has liquor liability insurance. In any case it’s just beyond stupid. The NFL provides a driving service to every team in its city. And has been well before Uber/Lyft or any easy driving service. If you want to go out in your fancy ride, just hire a driver. This isn’t that hard. 

I feel awful for that girl’s family. This is 100 percent avoidable. There’s been other reports a lot of the raiders players have been dbags since moving out to Vegas thinking they are gods gift to the community. So it’s not surprising this idiot wouldn’t take an Uber/Lyft thinking he was likely sober enough to drive. 

You get paid to take the free ride home. NFL celebrity status.

Fing stupid. This didn't have to happen.

He should rot behind bars with bologna sandwiches for this.

He didn't even try to get her out of the car. At least try to help her.

Archived