Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

does amy adams look good in it at least. :whistle:  

I feel like she always plays a character that looks haggard as F :lol: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

yeah...these bro-ads like to get all uglied up for their roles...because they're serious actresses!  :thumbdown:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Similar to Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown.  Every scene they doctor her up like she got hit in the face with a sack full of nickels!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Similar to Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown.  Every scene they doctor her up like she got hit in the face with a sack full of nickels!  

Would still hit

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Just finished the series and I gotta say.  I’m gonna miss it.  It’s like you say good bye to friends.  I’m not a fan of how they closed out Alexa and Ted’s relationship, but that’s the sappy in me I guess.  Cheers is my favorite TV show of all time and I have other non comedy shows that I would put above it.  But I’m not sure it wouldn’t sneak into my top 5.  Def in my top 10.  I liked it that much.  

yep. I felt a little sad when we finished it knowing there wouldnt be more. they were too much fun to watch. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hputenis said:

Bro she straight up looks like a Delco woman in that show :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

does amy adams look good in it at least. :whistle:  

not at all

• Sad 1

Finished Castlevania last night - episode 9 was pretty great throughout and I thought the ending was about as satisfying as it could have been overall.  

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Finished Castlevania last night - episode 9 was pretty great throughout and I thought the ending was about as satisfying as it could have been overall.  

I kiddingly made fun of you for watching this show last weekend.  I gave it a shot, and now I'm starting season 3.  👀   This show is awesome. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I kiddingly made fun of you for watching this show last weekend.  I gave it a shot, and now I'm starting season 3.  👀   This show is awesome. 

Oh yeah?! Well F yourself, pal!  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Felt the same way. Such a beautifully animated show too. Just gorgeous to look at at times.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Bro she straight up looks like a Delco woman in that show :lol: 

yep...typical philly area bro-ad....right down to the painfully annoying accent. 

3 hours ago, jrsu37 said:

Felt the same way. Such a beautifully animated show too. Just gorgeous to look at at times.

One of my favorites of last 5 years. Watched first season on a whim when it was released and it has gotten better season after season. They’re doing a spin-off with another Belmont. Not sure if it’s original Belmont or a future Belmont

Didnt like Sypher at first, but damn she’s a bad m’fer

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one disappointed with the second season of love death and robots... While it was still entertaining it just felt like a let down... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think there's a channel on YouTube called dust and they have short stories that are similar to love death and robots I haven't watched many but if you don't mind dubbed language this video was pretty good 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, homerpat said:

One of my favorites of last 5 years. Watched first season on a whim when it was released and it has gotten better season after season. They’re doing a spin-off with another Belmont. Not sure if it’s original Belmont or a future Belmont

Didnt like Sypher at first, but damn she’s a bad m’fer

Yeah they almost went too far with her abilities, but the way the did it was awesome. Some of the best action/battle sequences I've ever seen in animation.

Also I too am curious as to where they'll go with the spinoff...Kinda hoping they go WWI with the Morris, Lecarde and Bartley families. Would be a neat setting for a story of this nature.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Isn’t that a cartoon?   

It is- animated shows normally aren’t my thing but I decided to give it a shot based off of recommendations in here - ended up really enjoying it.

• Like 1

1 ep left to watch of "the innocent man" ...john grisham's only non-fiction book about a couple murders in oklahoma back in the 80's. pretty good docuseries if you like true crime stuff.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

It is- animated shows normally aren’t my thing but I decided to give it a shot based off of recommendations in here - ended up really enjoying it.

They get a bad rap and people think they're for kids. There's a lot of great animated shows/movies for adults

• Like 3

Army of the Dead was a nice zombie movie

There's a ton of clichés and horrible logic but it's a zombie movie lol

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Isn’t that a cartoon?   

Feel free to skip, but you’re missing out. 

• Like 1

Imagine making fun of a story because it's told via animation...Then stanning John Grisham lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wifey suggested I watch Army of the Dead this weekend. Anyone in here check that one out yet?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mr_irie1 said:

Wifey suggested I watch Army of the Dead this weekend. Anyone in here check that one out yet?

Yeah - I enjoyed the hell out of it.  Definitely worth a watch

• Like 1