image.thumb.png.2074bd887cf7b95444d95f96c035e672.png

image.thumb.png.b81346de3ec2c47fd2384731257e7cbf.png

image.png.918c60c03f041e03e76e7c1489a251a8.png

They were very bouncy when she was running in that first episode

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

They were very bouncy when she was running in that first episode

This

I forgot the main actor is close to 30 when the character is supposed to be like 16 still in high school lol

Outer Banks season 2 episode 8

Spoiler

He survives a gator attack in the swamp and he's just "toughing it out" from now on all calm???

Bullshit GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Outer Banks season 2 episode 8

Hide contents

He survives a gator attack in the swamp and he's just "toughing it out" from now on all calm???

Bullshit GIFs | Tenor

Spoiler

When a gator has your friend in a death roll, just blindly stab a pocket knife into the water. 50/50 chance you actually stab the gator and not your friend but all it takes is 2 or 3 hits to the gator to get it to swim away

This show is ridiculous 

25 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:
  Hide contents

When a gator has your friend in a death roll, just blindly stab a pocket knife into the water. 50/50 chance you actually stab the gator and not your friend but all it takes is 2 or 3 hits to the gator to get it to swim away

This show is ridiculous 

Spoiler

They didn't even have the ambulance guy check out the bite. They completely forgot he was even bit.

Also the girl seemed like she was clinically dead for awhile there with no oxygen to the brain after getting shot and that was forgotten about too

It's like this season they decided they want to go the Fast and Furious route

Apparently they want to do 4 seasons too

Lol the actor that plays John B will be in his 30s playing a teen for the next 2 seasons

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:
  Hide contents

They didn't even have the ambulance guy check out the bite. They completely forgot he was even bit.

Also the girl seemed like she was clinically dead for awhile there with no oxygen to the brain after getting shot and that was forgotten about too

It's like this season they decided they want to go the Fast and Furious route

Apparently they want to do 4 seasons too

Lol the actor that plays John B will be in his 30s playing a teen for the next 2 seasons

Spoiler

I think they are going the route that whatever that cripple lady is searching for that supposedly has healing powers is that dirty ass bandana John B got from his dad. The girl was wearing a piece around her neck so she was "saved". And he tied it around his gator bite so it magically healed him too. 

• Like 1

Watching Jericho.  Too bad it was cancelled after 2 seasons and it's going off Netflix on the 15th I think it said.  Lennie James is just an awesome actor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DiPros said:

Watching Jericho.  Too bad it was cancelled after 2 seasons and it's going off Netflix on the 15th I think it said.  Lennie James is just an awesome actor.

agreed. i loved that show!  :lol: 

not an instant recommendation, but i watched stargate the other week, haven't seen it for a very long time. well it got me to finally check out the series stargate sg-1. so far i like it. i know its from the late 90's so i understand the graphics tech is lacking by today's standards. 

still, i like the storyline and the characters are likeable. 

On 8/3/2021 at 1:28 PM, DiPros said:

That was a CBS show that was canceled and then added to Netflix years later

I wonder if it'll be in rotation like other Netflix content or if it's a permanent removal and it's going on some other streaming site

16 hours ago, DBW said:

Ice Road was entertaining. Highly predictable but entertaining.  Worth the watch. 

I've been hesitant on it because a lot of his movies seem the same after Taken

I watched the vault.

It's a heist movie.  Don't expect anything too dramatically different from any other heist movie. 

But if you like them,  it's worth a watch. 

Pretty cool feature of the vault gets revealed which is probably the main differentiating point of this movie from others. 

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

There’s definitely a  moment where he turns that character on.  

17 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

there's definitely some of that here, but it works. This was honestly a lot better and more fun than it had any right to be. 

hill house was good....so far, bly manor is boring...on ep 6 right now & hoping it picks up. 

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

hill house was good....so far, bly manor is boring...on ep 6 right now & hoping it picks up. 

it doesn't really, sorry. Flanagan pulled the rug out on a lot of horror fans with that "season" after how good Hill House was and expecting it to be similiar. 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I watched the vault.

It's a heist movie.  Don't expect anything too dramatically different from any other heist movie. 

But if you like them,  it's worth a watch. 

Pretty cool feature of the vault gets revealed which is probably the main differentiating point of this movie from others. 

Thanks for this.  It was pretty good and that was a different concept with the Vault system. 

I stumbled upon a film I had never heard of before, The Outlaw King.  Stars Chris Pine as Robert The Bruce of Scotland.  There's a young women that plays the wife he takes in an arranged marriage between his clan and part of the King of England's family.  There's a sex scene between them and the young woman gets naked (though you really only see her topless, but very impressive) and I now have the urge to know who this actress is so off to IMDB I go.  It's Florence Pugh who just played Natasha Romanov's little sister in Black Widow (and she looked pretty damned good in that, too).  So if you enjoy period pieces of history with a good amount of fight scenes with plenty of gore and the idea of seeing a topless Florence Pugh then it's worth a watch.

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Speaking of bad acting.  My wife got me roped into watching Outer Banks S2.  I guess (hope) we are halfway done.  She commented...."man it's really corny this season, the acting is a lot worse than the last season".  I looked at her like she had 3 heads and told her that season 1 it was just as bad.  She calls the show, Scooby Do-like.  

yeah but the rich girl with the crazy dad and brother got a lot of bounce to her

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

She has been braless a lot this season. 

Didn't change outfits much either. For awhile they were in the same clothes

On 8/10/2021 at 4:49 PM, Mike030270 said:

Didn't change outfits much either. For awhile they were in the same clothes

For all the adventures she's been on for days on end in all that heat she must straight up STINK.

I'd still hit it.

• Like 1