EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Cooks has been passed around more than any player in history I swear lol. He was a top target of mine back in 2014 draft after Clinton-Dix

I think he was the eagles top target as well. Once he and dix went off the board it completely blew up in their face. 

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

If the Eagles want to get to the top 10 they will need to give up another 1st. Is there a world where they traded back to get the additional 2nd & 3rd only to trade next year's 1st to move up? Would be the strangest draft pick gymnastics I've ever seen

You don't think 15 and Hurts would get you to #9 if the Hawks really liked Hurts ??

Mathieu would want what, 3 years 50 million?. At what age do safeties start to go downhill? He will be 30 next month.

Just now, BigEFly said:

Nothing shows interest like a Zoom call. 

Hey it could’ve been FaceTime. Lol 

Just now, downundermike said:

You don't think 15 and Hurts would get you to #9 if the Hawks really liked Hurts ??

Too many dominoes to fall unless they had 2-3 they would take. Also, I highly doubt the Hawks would value Hurts as a low 1st/high 2nd (whatever that difference in value is) if they valued him at all.

Just now, Texas Eagle said:

Mathieu would want what, 3 years 50 million?. At what age do safeties start to go downhill? He will be 30 next month.

we paid jenkins til he was 32. Basically what he’d be if it’s 3 years. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea, not happening 

Because the money? The cap is a joke. One restructure away from fitting him if they wanted to.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Hell throw in Dillard also

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea, not happening 

Gonna be exciting times with Epps and Harris as the starting safeties. 

1 minute ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Seahawks could actually use a LT as Duane brown is a FA and 36. 

Just now, downundermike said:

Yep.  Do they also need an enforcer in Seattle ??

2 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I can't remember the last time a team traded a player to move up. Does that even happen?

Every top free agent the Eagles went after, they came up short. Not getting my hopes up.

6 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I can't remember the last time a team traded a player to move up. Does that even happen?

we used Byron maxwell and kiko to move up with the dolphins then up again to get Carson. 

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Every top free agent the Eagles went after, they came up short. Not getting my hopes up.

Wanna know why ???  Do ya ???

image.png.323c1e5a7b8482651f397fc32bab6834.png

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

we used Byron maxwell and kiko to move up with the dolphins then up against to get Carson. 

Oh yeah, forgot about that

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Wanna know why ???  Do ya ???

image.png.323c1e5a7b8482651f397fc32bab6834.png

That is an atrocious list.

I used to laugh at the redskins when they had large amount of dead money for guys like Bruce Smith that were retired.

And here at the top of this ugly list is Malik Jackson.

That's some high level idiocy by Howie.

11 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

And Reagor.

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

And Reagor.

And RTK 

I’m sorry but Anthony Harris is trash, to not do better than that is embarrassing. 

22 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

It doesnt matter if shes the best in the world at what she does. Or the worst for that matter. 

the PRESIDENT didnt give 2 Fs about her resume, or anyone else and just wanted the token black chic. He literally said it out loud. 

Yes we all understand this, and either way she is qualified, unlike others who are currently on the court.

If Biden had said beforehand that he was going to nominate a white corporate Christian male would you be upset???

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

we used Byron maxwell and kiko to move up with the dolphins then up again to get Carson. 

The Bills traded Cordy Glenn to move up from like 21 to 12. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

And RTK 

Lets slow down a little.  I live in Washington State, do not want that idiot anywhere west of the Mississippi.

45 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

No clue who this guy is but this would shock me if it came to pass after the trade we made:

That's BJ from MASH.

A bit skeptical of his football chops, though, as he thinks Ridder is a top 10 prospect and has never heard of Kenny Pickett, evidently.

Archived