EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season

Connecticut Eagle

5 minutes ago, austinfan said:

Then you are racist, because that would not be an issue that would motivate urban protests.

The strongest opponents of "conservative" justices have been feminists afraid that Roe v Wade would be overturned - however, that would end up being a disaster for the Republican party.

I'm just hoping that medical people will violate Hippa to expose the wives, daughters and mistresses of Republic red state politicians and lobbyists who get abortions - because all those laws are aimed at poor women, women with money just jump on a plane. Of course, the great irony is that this will just speed up the "replacement" of white people as it increases the birth rate of poor colored women - it's tough being a White Nationalist these days.

Oh FFS shut your mouth

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hputenis said:

What kid of muensters would steal $23K worth of 'ukn cheese?  

Best queso scenario is they have a Gouda lawyer if they are caught 

20 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

The media, and most of the world would melt down. It would be a headline on every newspaper, on every channel.

My guess is a lot of cities would burn down in "mostly peaceful protests" to be honest. 

Didn't ask about media or BLM simply asked how you would feel, assuming you aren't a collective consciousness for the media and BLM.🤔

16 minutes ago, austinfan said:

It's no different than Trump saying I'm going to nominate an activist conservative justice, which pretty much limited to a white catholic or evangelical conservative, as a political sop to his coalition. In both cases, it was about politics, not judicial merit.

But there was no way Trump was going to nominate a first class legal mind like Roberts, because he'd be too independent.

Yup my thoughts exactly

Move this convo elsewhere, I come here to escape the idiots on both sides blindly swinging at each other

3 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Move this convo elsewhere, I come here to escape the idiots on both sides blindly swinging at each other

I hope you're not referring to our invigorating and enlightening cheese discussion.  To be blunt, I'm not too fondue of your attitude sir.  Sir?  

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

I hope you're not referring to our invigorating and enlightening cheese discussion.  To be blunt, I'm not too fondue of your attitude sir.  Sir?  

That was cheesy

7 minutes ago, hputenis said:

What kid of muensters would steal $23K worth of 'ukn cheese?  

Monterey Jack and his Pecorinos have gotten sharp as they've aged. 

3 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

That was cheesy

He’s a cheese whiz 

10 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Not blind...

30 minutes ago, downundermike said:

By the way, who is this Honey Badger guy ??  Never head of him.  Hopefully the Eagles gather some good information on him and tell us who he is, what kind of player he is.  I need the information gathered.

That’s why Howie will sign him to a 1 year prove it deal, plus he’ll have the Eagles on the hook until 2026 in cap money. 
 Howie Special! 

I had so many useless conference calls today.  Between watching Tiger limp walk his way to a -1 at Augusta and the ridiculous, sensitive racial discussion ignited by Pepperdick, today was a fabulous thirsty Thursday.  Thank you everyone, and have a great night!  

Alright thats it for me george costanza mic drop GIF on GIFER - by  Rainkiller

51 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

lol "information-gathering stage" in April. What a joke. 

Howie just trying to understand what a safety is.  

5 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

This dude is a mess

the chaos and meltdown on this board if they traded up to draft Ridder would be spectacular 

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

We hate everyone on this forum 

Systemically though? 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

the chaos and meltdown on this board if they traded up to draft Ridder would be spectacular 

The Hurts crowd reaction would be spectacular.

9 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

This dude is a mess

Someone should tell him that those 5 and dime reading glasses don't make him look like any smarter or less of an alcoholic.  

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

The Hurts crowd reaction would be spectacular.

The only reason to root for a qb in round one is the utter chaos it will bring to the board.  It would be a bonus if they trade up and pass on some prime defensive player like Sauce Gardner. 

39 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Best queso scenario is they have a Gouda lawyer if they are caught 

But let’s Brie honest.. they’ll probably goat to jail. 

5 hours ago, Original Sin said:

Van Dyke has 10 games under his belt and we’re talking like he is second coming of Elway .

Him and Jurkevec, seems like they only throw floaters that take forever to get there. I want my franchise QB throwing with more velocity with less arch, dart like. Levis does look the part so style points

36 minutes ago, hputenis said:

The whole afternoon discussion left me feeling bleu.

Archived