****OFFICIAL SOCCER THREAD****

TEW

18 hours ago, TEW said:

Can’t wait to play Atleti in the next round and Villarreal in the final!

1 hour ago, mayanh8 said:

Very disappointing to see the mattress makers stoop down to the level of city. Sad really.

Oh well, another Pep blunder fest is on deck.

Ralf Rangnick suggests Manchester United could sign up to 10 players in transfer window after Liverpool thrashing

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-united-liverpool-rangnick-goals-2373053 8

I'm glad he is sticking around. The disgust look he gave Pogba when he went off with an "injury" was great 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Ralf Rangnick suggests Manchester United could sign up to 10 players in transfer window after Liverpool thrashing

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-united-liverpool-rangnick-goals-2373053 8

I'm glad he is sticking around. The disgust look he gave Pogba when he went off with an "injury" was great 

They have to make so many chances! So so many. That team is a disgrace. 

Madrid lucky to get out of there only down one goal. City looked totally dominant for the majority of the game, which was to be expected. 

2 hours ago, mayanh8 said:

Madrid lucky to get out of there only down one goal. City looked totally dominant for the majority of the game, which was to be expected. 

Just watched the expanded highlights and they could have had 5 or 6

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Just watched the expanded highlights and they could have had 5 or 6

You've got to think it is really in Madrids favour at this point. I mean they could have been down and out but instead it's just 1 goal. 

• Like 1

Real D pretty much sucks but they are oh so dangerous on the counter. They have a shot. 

Just finished the game, City are toast :lol:

They had a chance to win the tie, but they squandered it. Now they have to come to the White House and Kroos isn’t going to be playing DM.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TEW said:

Just finished the game, City are toast :lol:

They had a chance to win the tie, but they squandered it. Now they have to come to the White House and Kroos isn’t going to be playing DM.

Your D is Swiss cheese. City isn’t Chelsea on attack. They’ll score three in Madrid. 

Watched ManU Chelsea today. I haven’t seen ManU in quite a while. I must say I was not impressed. They suck. 

4 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Your D is Swiss cheese. City isn’t Chelsea on attack. They’ll score three in Madrid. 

Watched ManU Chelsea today. I haven’t seen ManU in quite a while. I must say I was not impressed. They suck. 

Our D had half of its starters doubtful on injury up until game time and Casemiro out.

City had their chance to put it away. They squandered it. Pep disaster class incoming!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TEW said:

Our D had half of its starters doubtful on injury up until game time and Casemiro out.

City had their chance to put it away. They squandered it. Pep disaster class incoming!

Your D sucks

And it’s official — Madrid are Champions of Spain for the 35th time!

Carlo Ancelotti has now won domestic titles in Spain, England, Italy, Germany and France along with the champions league three times, twice with AC Milan and once with Real Madrid. What a legend!

• Like 2

Real going down tonight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Real going down tonight 

ENGLISH ARSE KICKING TOUR CONTINUES!

CITY ETERNALLY BLOWN THE F OUT BY MADRID!

PEP DISASTER CLASS CONFIRMED!

LIVERPOOL ALREADY SH**ING THEMSELVES!

• Haha 1