EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

So my aunt is in town. She's only about 7 years older than me so her kids are the same age as mine. We all wanted to do lunch but our favorite Mexican place was closed. I'm not too snobby for Denny's but my parents go there regularly because they get a senior discount. Ok so Denny's it is.

Now, if any of you have followed me in the past couple years, you know about my medical issues. If you haven't,  well long story short I wrecked my motorcycle and broke 7 vertebrae and also had some spinal cord damage. Some of this nervous system damage means that whe I feel like I gotta poop...I gotta poop. There's no holding it in and waiting until it's convenient. It is what it is. I could have severe brain damage, be paralyzed, or died in my accident, so I'll live with the occasional bowel issues. 

Anyway. My aunt is talking my ear off and I'm trying not to be rude, but nature starts calling. I mean I gotta crap. By the time I mustered up the conviction to just say "I gotta go, be right back" the turtle's head was poking out. 

I made it to the bathroom but was just a touch too late. **** down my leg and half the toilet. Cleaned myself and the toilet as best I could then called my wife to explain. Made a hasty exit to the Lincoln and sat on a towel while everyone else ate.

Yeah yeah, make fun. Laugh all you want...I've already heard it all. I'm not even 40 yet and am considering buying adult diapers lol.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Westbrook#36 said:

So my aunt is in town. She's only about 7 years older than me so her kids are the same age as mine. We all wanted to do lunch but our favorite Mexican place was closed. I'm not too snobby for Denny's but my parents go there regularly because they get a senior discount. Ok so Denny's it is.

Now, if any of you have followed me in the past couple years, you know about my medical issues. If you haven't,  well long story short I wrecked my motorcycle and broke 7 vertebrae and also had some spinal cord damage. Some of this nervous system damage means that whe I feel like I gotta poop...I gotta poop. There's no holding it in and waiting until it's convenient. It is what it is. I could have severe brain damage, be paralyzed, or died in my accident, so I'll live with the occasional bowel issues. 

Anyway. My aunt is talking my ear off and I'm trying not to be rude, but nature starts calling. I mean I gotta crap. By the time I mustered up the conviction to just say "I gotta go, be right back" the turtle's head was poking out. 

I made it to the bathroom but was just a touch too late. **** down my leg and half the toilet. Cleaned myself and the toilet as best I could then called my wife to explain. Made a hasty exit to the Lincoln and sat on a towel while everyone else ate.

Yeah yeah, make fun. Laugh all you want...I've already heard it all. I'm not even 40 yet and am considering buying adult diapers lol.

Please change your user name to Shitbreak for quick and easy ID

23 minutes ago, Westbrook#36 said:

Y’know, there’s certain sections of the adult movie world where a man of your…”talents” could thrive 

Had food poisoning on a boat in the middle of a lake on Labor Day 2018.

Sheet happens.

1 hour ago, Westbrook#36 said:

That sucks.  But, I think if you explained the situation as openly as you explained it to a bunch of random dudes on the internet, I'm sure she'd be very understanding.

I eat taco bell, and even I dont eat at Dennys. 

So Im guessing the jaw is no longer wired shut? 

It will be very interesting to see how Carson Strong does in pre-season.

5 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

I cant wait. 

5 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

His podcast last year making fun of the Simone Biles situation was very funny. 

Making fun of mental health, soooooooo funny

2 hours ago, Westbrook#36 said:

Are you Jalen Hurts? Is that why you missed the second preseason game? 

59 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Are you Jalen Hurts? Is that why you missed the second preseason game? 

Over/Under on Hurts’ preseason snaps?  O/U on Carson Strong’s?

I’ll go 0.5 snaps on Hurts (and take the under) and I hope Strong has a healthy enough knee for almost a half in two separate appearances 

I haven’t paid much attention to the Phillies in the past handful of years but it was comical how much the fanbase thought they were going to be so good. 

Load up on bats while completely neglecting the bullpen. Like we haven’t seen that story before. Hilarious. 

4 hours ago, Westbrook#36 said:

In all seriousness, that sucks. Im sorry you have to deal with that. 

Edit: I’m also sorry you’re forced to eat at Fin Denny’s while on vacation. 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Making fun of mental health, soooooooo funny

Eh not trying to make fun of mental health but she got a pass for being a female. Imagine Draymond Greene or Jason Tatum sitting out the finals for "mental health”. Lebron would get pooed on the rest of his life. 

Even better, what if Hurts decides on gameday he mentally can’t go. You’ll be leading the charge in bashing him… and yes I’m sure you’d be happy if he couldn’t go and think the team would do better. 

2 hours ago, matchew88 said:

Still odd that he wasn’t even drafted despite his upside. I predicted someone would take a flyer on him in round 3. 

4 hours ago, Westbrook#36 said:

Ok, but how was the food ...

21 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Still odd that he wasn’t even drafted despite his upside. I predicted someone would take a flyer on him in round 3. 

His knee injury scared teams off, I saw Mocks that had him going from middle of the first all the way to the 5th.

He has first round arm talent and put up first round stats albeit against crappy competition but guys like Trey Lance from smaller schools went in the First.

Only thing that would have dropped him out of the draft is the injury concerns.

4 minutes ago, Utebird said:

His knee injury scared teams off, I saw Mocks that had him going from middle of the first all the way to the 5th.

He has first round arm talent and put up first round stats albeit against crappy competition but guys like Trey Lance from smaller schools went in the First.

Only thing that would have dropped him out of the draft is the injury concerns.

Eh if teams viewed a QB as a first round talent or even 2nd, they’d take a flyer on him on day 3 somewhere. Either his injuries are real serious or no one saw him as being that good 

4 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Eh if teams viewed a QB as a first round talent or even 2nd, they’d take a flyer on him on day 3 somewhere. Either his injuries are real serious or no one saw him as being that good 

Combo of both. It wouldn’t shock me if half the teams in the league took him off the board completely because of the knee. He’s a small school talent with an injury that makes him less mobile than Joe Flacco. It is what it is.

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I eat taco bell, and even I dont eat at Dennys. 

So Im guessing the jaw is no longer wired shut? 

Had taco bell for dinner!

Oh and perp is being charged by Illinois States Attorney with class 4 destruction  of property and class 3 felony aggravated battery since I'm gonna have a gnarly scar on my forehead and I'm a disabled veteran. He just got off probation less than a month before the incident and did jail time for two prior assault convictions. But hey, I deserved it, right "pillars"?

5 hours ago, matchew88 said:

I’m sure Canton will be watching with anticipation. The next twenty years are just a formality.

1 hour ago, Westbrook#36 said:

Had taco bell for dinner!

Oh and perp is being charged by Illinois States Attorney with class 4 destruction  of property and class 3 felony aggravated battery since I'm gonna have a gnarly scar on my forehead and I'm a disabled veteran. He just got off probation less than a month before the incident and did jail time for two prior assault convictions. But hey, I deserved it, right "pillars"?

Glad they’re sticking it to him. You feeling better?

7 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I cant wait. 

Very curious too, and think he’s a steal as a UDFA but I still worry he’ll get killed. 

11 hours ago, Westbrook#36 said:

Sorry for your issues my friend. And as you say it could have been much worse.

10 hours ago, matchew88 said:

10 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I cant wait. 

Yup, It would be great if somehow we got the steal of the century

Archived