EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

52 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Is this kid available?  I might need help in the negotiations...

I already was getting a new floor.  :lol:.  They installed it.

His name is Hasbulla and he's not a kid.  He's actually 18 and a very dangerous man.  Stay away from him.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Mike Miss going to do WIP morning show?  Hopefully, because I can’t stand that show now.  So he can make it worse and keep me from ever turning it on.   

Lol, can you imagine him and Angelo doing the same show? 😆

Just now, vsptroops said:

Lol, can you imagine him and Angelo doing the same show? 😆

You could play those audio clips at Planned Parenthood to perform more humane abortions.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No. Angelo is retiring.  That’s why I suggested it.  

I could see him taking over. I’m guessing he’ll take a couple months off and that’s when Angelo is done

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No. Angelo is retiring.  That’s why I suggested it.  

Yeah I knew that. He's not retiring until the end of the year though. Not sure Mike would want to wait that long. It'll be interesting to see what he does. 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I like your over correction on the avatar.  😂

I'm pure hetero bro. Had to go to the essence of female perfection, and wash the stench of that unicorn man off.

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I'm pure hetero bro. Had to go to the essence of female perfection, and wash the stench of that unicorn man off.

I don't know about that

In January 2019, Beckinsale was reported to be dating American comedian Pete Davidson,

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I don't know about that

If that dewshnozzle has a shot, so do I.

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

For one more day.  

Ha, yup.  Then it will be the dog days of June.

I can't believe you all missed a sarcastic post from Franklin. Made me laugh

Just now, downundermike said:

Does she have the Megan Fox problem ??

She is 48, and has zero thumb problems. 

Kate Beckinsale Shares How Hardcore Workouts Changed Her Body in the  January Issue of Shape | Shape

Guest justrelax
5 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

Life is tough, always has been, always will be. There seems to be a strong current of not letting people fail....when sometimes, failure is the greatest learning tool you can have. That's what I meant by kids are soft. They always have a safety net nowadays it seems. Pros and cons to that I suppose, but the world seems to be in a weird place these days. 

Excellent post. We develop calluses and strength through the rough and tumble of life. The whole woke and cancel culture thing started from well-meaning people but has turned into a coddling of grooviness ( if that’s a word). Stand up, say what you mean, and accept the consequences. It’s all right to be an a$$hole, so long as one is civil.

NBC Sports Philadelphia really going to cut off Devon and take it to commercial? 

Jumping on the app to listen to the rest though.  Maybe this is just wishful thinking but it kind of sounded like maybe Devon is slated to replace Mike in that afternoon timeslot.  

18 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Which would explain why his departure from 97.5 is so abrupt.  

Apparently crossing broad had his contract was up in December. He signed a short extension til end of May. So he might have been hearing the rumors with Angelo and that’s why he did what he did. 

Guest justrelax
54 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

They're just good at being loud and riling up people who don't know anything about football or other sports but casually listen every once in a while. No substance or actual knowledge. I've only seen a couple YouTube clips that NBC Philly puts out since I'm out of the Philadelphia area, but I instantly stop watching every time.

There are better things to listen to.

I don’t listen to any of them. I’ll pay attention to film breakdown and anything Stoutland has to say and that’s about it. Talk radio…ick!

21 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Unless you change your avatar name to pure hetero bro,  I will continue to believe that you may be attracted to men.  

What a FU to Mikey Miss that would be if they brought in that fat slob from Houston that was in his timeslot with WIP that kept getting into it with Mike until he was eventually fired.  What was that guys name?  Young guy.

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

What a FU to Mikey Miss that would be if they brought in that fat slob from Houston that was in his timeslot with WIP that kept getting into it with Mike until he was eventually fired.  What was that guys name?  Young guy.

Josh Ellis

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I don’t know.  Just checking to see if they’ve been verified.  

She could have thumbs where her big toes are and I'd be begging for footjobs.

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

image.png.43064525dd37c25049cb528284281c65.png

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

She's a 7.25

59 minutes ago, justrelax said:

Excellent post. We develop calluses and strength through the rough and tumble of life. The whole woke and cancel culture thing started from well-meaning people but has turned into a coddling of grooviness ( if that’s a word). Stand up, say what you mean, and accept the consequences. It’s all right to be an a$$hole, so long as one is civil.

Civility is the magic word. But it seems at some point manners (treating people decently, not signalling one's socioeconomic class) have become a lost art.

22 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Josh Innes.   Yeah.  I liked him.  A lot.  He was funny and pissed people off.  

Sounds like he used his words as weapons

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Archived