EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

46 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Any info released on why Morocco Brown didn't get the Eagles job? He got a promotion with the Colts, was that it?

Take it to CVON

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

@downundermike already promised when he comes to the east coast we’re gonna have a beer (or 12) and settle this new online beef we got.  I bet he won’t follow through.  

Seems like I have been replaced by RTK....................

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

How would it be fixed?  They can't pop two pieces out of the middle and just put them back in, can they?  

We have extra pieces leftover, so that's the easy part...

Yeah they can 

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Absolute garbage of a human being.  More of the reason to switch to that channel now.  

Yeah.  He’s a moron.  

Yeah and his word of the day crap i can do without. However the worst one at the station might be Hunter Brody. His voice is terrible and his takes are even worse.

Mikey Miss had to keep interjecting his personal politics into his sports talk show and it resulted in WIPs afternoon show taking over in the ratings and they just ran away with it then. 

It was always comical how he tried to present himself as this moral authority in life when he's always been a hothead with all sorts of skeletons in his closet that are publicly known. 

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

Same problem in college , lots and lots of drops .

Jamarr Chase had the same issue in camp last year..................

Just now, downundermike said:

Reagor had great hands in camp

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Was just going to mention this. He’s playing with rodgers. I’d bet he has a pretty good year as a rookie for that alone. 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  Preach on my brother.  

I am really starting to understand @Utebird's posts earlier about words hurting on a message board.............................

I don't know how you could listen to Missanelli for more than 5 seconds. It is literally painful. No offense to Mike or anything. 🤣

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Reagor had great hands in camp

What happens while you two were camping is "don't ask, don't tell"

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Chase didn’t have the issue in college , Watson did , he was horrible with the drops 

1 minute ago, schuy7 said:

I don't know how you could listen to Misselani for more than 5 seconds. It is literally painful. No offense to Mike or anything. 🤣

Honestly didn’t like him nor Angelo. I do give Angelo credit when he does an interview he’ll ask questions we all want answers too. Otherwise i can’t stand him either. 

1 minute ago, schuy7 said:

I don't know how you could listen to Misselani for more than 5 seconds. It is literally painful. No offense to Mike or anything. 🤣

I have listened every day for years.......................I also listen to Jim Rome religiously, which I have seen a bunch of posts on here that folks don't like him.

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Honestly didn’t like him nor Angelo. I do give Angelo credit when he does an interview he’ll ask questions we all want answers too. Otherwise i can’t stand him either. 

They're just good at being loud and riling up people who don't know anything about football or other sports but casually listen every once in a while. No substance or actual knowledge. I've only seen a couple YouTube clips that NBC Philly puts out since I'm out of the Philadelphia area, but I instantly stop watching every time.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I have listened every day for years.......................I also listen to Jim Rome religiously, which I have seen a bunch of posts on here that folks don't like him.

There are better things to listen to.

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Was just going to mention this. He’s playing with rodgers. I’d bet he has a pretty good year as a rookie for that alone. 

Maybe, but I think he's going to struggle. He looks like a slow TE running sloppy routes right now. There's a combo of concerns, not just drops like Chase had. 

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You need to get a life. 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Maybe, but I think he's going to struggle. He looks like a slow TE running sloppy routes right now. There's a combo of concerns, not just drops like Chase had. 

I just look at the packers WR corps. He’s going to get snaps. It’s basically him, sammy Watkins, Allen lizzard, Cobb, amari rodgers and doubs. Watkins is going to get hurt like he always does. Cobb might just be washed at this stage of his career. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t eclipse 700 yards and 3tds just cause rodgers is throwing to him and he’s going to have opportunity. 

It’s amazing sports radio still even exists with podcasts. Wait on hold for 45 minutes to an hour to speak for a minute on the air. The callers are the worst thing about sports radio. Podcasts is basically cutting out the worst part of sports radio and with skippable ads.

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I haven't seen or heard Jim Rome in years.  He wasn't too bad.  That segment he had with Jim Everett years ago cracks me up.  

Does he still have that terrible looking goatee?

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

They’re like weapons.  

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I don’t think he did much "NFL football” catching during his year off, the dude admitted not having the college white stripes on the football made it harder to find coming at him. An adjustment that you would think he would of fixed in his off year.  

On 5/27/2022 at 9:30 PM, TEW said:

Disagree with the sentiment here. I think Brady made BB look a lot better than he is, not the other way around. BB will never sniff another SB and he didn’t win anything with the Browns, either. Meanwhile TB walked into a new team and won them a ring.

Put another way, if TB was here during the AR years, he might have won MORE Super Bowls than he did with the Patriots.

I agree, I think Brady put the "was it him or BB that led to the dynasty" argument to bed two years ago.

Archived