EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

That was just a joke related to the soft millenials.  The one about the picture is the way I would go.  He's the contractor so let him propose a plan to fix it. It shouldn't be a problem that he hasn't encountered before.  

He may have already seen it but my guess is one of his crew scratched the floor moving the fridge back.  Maybe the plug got caught under the fridge? You may hand make sure the fridge is ok too. 

Oh, I know it was a joke.  But, I really don't care about his feelings.  I will be respectful, but it needs to be addressed.  Being the gentleman that I am, I am going to allow my wife to discuss it with them if they are around before she leaves tomorrow.    If not, I will be the one making them aware of it.  

There's a bunch of little stuff left to be taken care of... and we still have to create the punch list.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any info released on why Morocco Brown didn't get the Eagles job? He got a promotion with the Colts, was that it?

10 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

How many bricks had to be replaced?  

All of them

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

All of them

Should’ve just let Ben Simmons do it originally… 

3 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

All of them

I think this would have been a better response.

200.gif

51 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

:offtopic:

Getting kitchen remodeled.  Saw today that when the contractor put the refrigerator back in its spot, that there's a long scratch now on the new Vinyl Plank floor.  What's the proper course of action?

image.gif.fa5a12590318d653a1f4b88fa7140f34.gif

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

While we are on the subject of real life: I read an article (correction...saw a headline) that people adopt different personas and roles in different social circles or groups of friends.  I would imagine this is exaggerated even more between real life and online communities.  Who here has a much different personality in real life?

I can say for sure that I do.

I agree with this

53 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Holy crap. How high up did it go and how far?

52 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

:offtopic:

Getting kitchen remodeled.  Saw today that when the contractor put the refrigerator back in its spot, that there's a long scratch now on the new Vinyl Plank floor.  What's the proper course of action?

Sounds like you're also getting a new floor. Congrats

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Holy crap. How high up did it go and how far?

7 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

image.gif.fa5a12590318d653a1f4b88fa7140f34.gif

Is this kid available?  I might need help in the negotiations...

6 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Sounds like you're also getting a new floor. Congrats

I already was getting a new floor.  :lol:.  They installed it.

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

I already was getting a new floor.  :lol:.  They installed it.

Oh. I skimmed it while working lol. Discount then! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I’ll try to ask his agent. 

6 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Oh, I know it was a joke.  But, I really don't care about his feelings.  I will be respectful, but it needs to be addressed.  Being the gentleman that I am, I am going to allow my wife to discuss it with them if they are around before she leaves tomorrow.    If not, I will be the one making them aware of it.  

There's a bunch of little stuff left to be taken care of... and we still have to create the punch list.

Then he should be expecting to fix a bunch of stuff. 

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

There goes dinner.  Thanks.  😀

Look, you could stand to lose a few pounds for the swimsuit season too.  

31 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

🤯

I could actually do this myself.  Good to know, as I know this won't be the last scratch!

Great find!

I have laminate throughout my house. I watched this video and started to go down the rabbit hole and found a technique to close a couple of gaps that formed on my floor.

Thanks.

Just now, NCiggles said:

Then he should be expecting to fix a bunch of stuff. 

Not much to 'fix' really.   These guys were really good... which is why this scratch caught me off guard.  That and the fact that they knocked off around 11 on Friday.  I expected that they'd be around to accept delivery on the new oven.  They were not, so the delivery didn't happen and I have to wait another 2 weeks for the new oven.  (Old oven is still in working order though.)

List is to square up the gaps and reveals on the cabinet doors... two new outlets to be wired up (roughed in already)... a 3 way switch to be finished... and now the scratch.  The countertops and backsplash are the last big pieces.  (They finished the crown molding today for the cabinets.) 

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Bummer, the only Philly show I enjoy listening to.

I’m guessing they give Tyronne the time slot. However he sucks. 

I don’t know. I just tried to post something I thought was cool and I just get people arguing with me for random BS. I’m just a 96 year old kid and I had a crap day where I didn’t get to talk to anyone so I wanted to make an interesting post on here so I could actually Fing interact with somebody and it’s just negative or nothing at all. If I saw a post like mine and the comments I’d just brush it off, it really wasn’t that brutal, I’m just so upset by it because it’s one small thing after another for me, every single day, and I just want to have a nice comment or something.

As embarrassing as it is, I’m genuinely sobbing. I just want people to like me and I can’t even get that through a persona on an anonymous site. It feels like everyone’s made an agreement to dislike me and disagree with me whatever I say. I’m so Fing unhappy.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Mike Missaneli is such a blow hard loser. 

You are an expert on the subject, but he is not. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m guessing they give Tyronne the time slot. However he sucks. 

I like Tyronne

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

You are an expert on the subject, but he is not. 

I like Tyronne

Eh I’m not as much of a fan. There’s others at that station i think are actually better than he is. I think he’s better in the position he is now then being the main guy. 

4 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

I don’t know. I just tried to post something I thought was cool and I just get people arguing with me for random BS. I’m just a 96 year old kid and I had a crap day where I didn’t get to talk to anyone so I wanted to make an interesting post on here so I could actually Fing interact with somebody and it’s just negative or nothing at all. If I saw a post like mine and the comments I’d just brush it off, it really wasn’t that brutal, I’m just so upset by it because it’s one small thing after another for me, every single day, and I just want to have a nice comment or something.

As embarrassing as it is, I’m genuinely sobbing. I just want people to like me and I can’t even get that through a persona on an anonymous site. It feels like everyone’s made an agreement to dislike me and disagree with me whatever I say. I’m so Fing unhappy.

You Wanna Get High GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Sorry Noob - hopefully they have the cherry jello after dinner for you tonight.  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Absolute garbage of a human being.  More of the reason to switch to that channel now.  

Dude, you liked an RTK post

You Are Dead To Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, downundermike said:

Dude, you liked an RTK post

You Are Dead To Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

He was right

Archived