EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

I'm pure hetero bro. Had to go to the essence of female perfection, and wash the stench of that unicorn man off.

The caption says I'm over compensating ;)

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My allergies are absolutely killing me today.  Wtf is in the air?

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

My allergies are absolutely killing me today.  Wtf is in the air?

The COVID vaccines have made peoples allergies worse.  

3 hours ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

I don’t know. I just tried to post something I thought was cool and I just get people arguing with me for random BS. I’m just a 96 year old kid and I had a crap day where I didn’t get to talk to anyone so I wanted to make an interesting post on here so I could actually Fing interact with somebody and it’s just negative or nothing at all. If I saw a post like mine and the comments I’d just brush it off, it really wasn’t that brutal, I’m just so upset by it because it’s one small thing after another for me, every single day, and I just want to have a nice comment or something.

As embarrassing as it is, I’m genuinely sobbing. I just want people to like me and I can’t even get that through a persona on an anonymous site. It feels like everyone’s made an agreement to dislike me and disagree with me whatever I say. I’m so Fing unhappy.

Can't tell if serious or attempting to mock me.?

If serious, sorry bro, try not to take it too serious, lots of posters in here take pride in being d bags 

If you are attempting to mock me, notice I never said I was offended or that anyone else was. I simply said words affect people.

Somebody said I was offended or said I said others were and all the sudden it spread like wild fire and the circle jerkers all piled on before they had to eat the cracker...🤔

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

The COVID vaccines have made peoples allergies worse.  

I don't know about that, though interested in seeing a study that concludes that, having said that living in Wichita which has the most allergens in the country doesn't help my allergies that I never had before 

Allergies can also change with age.

5 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I don't know about that, though interested in seeing a study that concludes that, having said that living in Wichita which has the most allergens in the country doesn't help my allergies that I never had before 

Allergies can also change with age.

I dont think mine are any worse then previous years. Just that today is my worst day yet, this year. I dont think my claritin is doing a damn thing this afternoon. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I dont think mine are any worse then previous years. Just that today is my worst day yet, this year. I dont think my claritin is doing a damn thing this afternoon. 

Allegra is much better

Just now, olsilverhair said:

Allegra is much better

I may have to try to switch if I have time to get to the store tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I get that, sometimes Claritin doesn't do jack for me either.🤷‍♂️

Kiper's early 2023 QB rankings:

FUG2G0wUUAAn00X?format=jpg&name=medium

Richardson remains the wildcard, he's the most talented QB of the bunch, his development this year will take him as far as he wants to go.

Van Dyke feels like the most likely Howie target.

13 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Can't tell if serious or attempting to mock me.?

If serious, sorry bro, try not to take it too serious, lots of posters in here take pride in being d bags 

If you are attempting to mock me, notice I never said I was offended or that anyone else was. I simply said words affect people.

Somebody said I was offended or said I said others were and all the sudden it spread like wild fire and the circle jerkers all piled on before they had to eat the cracker...🤔

I don't know......he says he's 96 years old.

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Kiper complete QB early rankings

Richardson remains the wildcard, he's the most talented QB of the bunch, his development this year will take him as far as he wants to go.

Isn't young like 5'10".

That's going to drop him out of the 1st I think 

8 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Isn't young like 5'10".

That's going to drop him out of the 1st I think 

Kyler went 1st overall at 5’10 

975 managed to put arguably two of the worst ones at the station together in one show. Brody’s voice is epically bad for radio and usually his points are as bad lol

2 hours ago, justrelax said:

Excellent post. We develop calluses and strength through the rough and tumble of life. The whole woke and cancel culture thing started from well-meaning people but has turned into a coddling of grooviness ( if that’s a word). Stand up, say what you mean, and accept the consequences. It’s all right to be an a$$hole, so long as one is civil.

A civil a- hole?

Is that like military intelligence, or jumbo shrimp?

Woke is a word coined by the right in an attempt to shame others for being informed, and cancel culture? You mean like banning books????

I can stand up for what I mean without being an a hole and without demeaning anyone else nor do I wear my ability to be an a hole like a badge of honor.

I'm not sure when kindness was taken for a weakness and being an a hole was taken as being brave?

Being an a hole is easy, takes almost zero effort, being kind especially  when others are unkind is difficult and takes courage, something I regularly fail at and am attempting to get better at, if that makes me soft than I'm Charmin.

What teams will be targeting top QBs in the draft?

Obvious: Lions, Seahawks, Panthers (Corral could move them down to likely), Falcons (same as Panthers with Ridder)

Likely: Eagles, Giants, Saints, Bucs, Colts, Texans, Dolphins

Wildcard: Vikings, Commanders

10 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Kyler went 1st overall at 5’10 

Murray was also a runner at QB.

Young has a grand total of  -23 career rushing yards.

If he's going to make his bones from the pocket not sure too many NFL GMs are going to trust he can do it at 5'10"

Then again who knows NFL GMs seem to be fickle when they draft qbs  these days as there doesn't seem to be any method to the madness.🤷‍♂️

27 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Kiper's early 2023 QB rankings:

Van Dyke feels like the most likely Howie target.

He’s the only National guy I’ve seen have McKee that high, I’ve been pushing for him since November and no one should be surprised if he moves Stroud out of the top spot, all though it’s more likely he’s the 3rd or 4th QB taken. 
 Better arm than Luck almost as mobile, and at 6’6” 230 he’s just about as big.  Obviously he needs a big year Stanford to prove it. 
 At 6, I’d remove Jaren Hall and put in Jake Haener. 

Venison eye of round tonight. Seasoned and grilled with a EVO dash to get a flame up and quick sear. 3 minutes a side. Cut thin and lightly salted. 

25B52C5E-4948-48C2-A243-6034295978B8.thumb.jpeg.d0146b5008804c8cbfcb800fbec9f235.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Isn't young like 5'10".

T That's going to drop him out of the 1st I think 

He’s not as mobile as Tua, but similar arm strength, that should be enough to move him down the rankings.  

21 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

975 managed to put arguably two of the worst ones at the station together in one show. Brody’s voice is epically bad for radio and usually his points are as bad lol

I did think that Tyrone had a huge crap eating grin on his face the entire show today whenever he was shown.  That show is likely going to bomb.  

22 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

He’s not as mobile as Tua, but similar arm strength, that should be enough to move him down the rankings.  

5'10" non running QB with average arm strength doesn't sound like a prospect NFL GMs would be drooling over.🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Vortex said:

Venison eye of round tonight. Seasoned and grilled with a EVO dash to get a flame up and quick sear. 3 minutes a side. Cut thin and lightly salted. 

25B52C5E-4948-48C2-A243-6034295978B8.thumb.jpeg.d0146b5008804c8cbfcb800fbec9f235.jpeg

Looks tasty only had  elk once, if one isn't a hunter which I'm not venison is tough to come by but that looks like a good cut of meat!

51 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Bring back Natalie for the unholy trinity 

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Looks tasty only had  elk once, if one isn't a hunter which I'm not venison is tough to come by but that looks like a good cut of meat!

It’s fantastic. This is from a whitetail, the eye of round is imbedded in the hind quarter between the top and bottom round. Removing it takes a bit longer in the processing but it’s well worth it. It’s justifiably referred to as a mock tenderloin due to its shape and tenderness. 

Archived