EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, greend said:

And college to pay for

Very true.  Proud to say I may have banged some future doctors and lawyers.

45 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

That offends me. 

And as for your first comment....what? Men can have feelings, but this message board should not affect your real life in anyway. For instance, I'll call @greend a hillbilly redneck who loves his guns, and he'll call me a stupid stoner. We disagree on a lot of things in here. In real life, I think we'd both enjoy having a beer together and shooting the crap. It's kinda sad that you're unable to separate an anonymous msg board with real life. 

I can seperate an anonymous message board with real life 

I think it's sad that you use that anonymity as an excuse to be a D.

I think it's sad that one thinks it's ok to be a D because one believes words in here don't affect anyone in the real world.

I know the difference between ribbing somebody and giving them a hard time and friendly banter And the difference between purposefully saying things one hopes will illicit pain, hurt, anger, shame, embarrassment or any other undesirable feeling.

I've had lots of disagreements on this board over the last 20 plus years over lots of different topics with lots of different posters done still here some not and I'd be lying if I said some of those conversations didn't have some kind of affect on me in the real world and maybe even some of those conversations had a lasting affect as they shaped my views going forward.

Why wouldn't those conversations have an affect.???

People get bent out of shape for a week when their favorite team loses I think it's called being a fan,yet football is just a silly game where millionaires pay grown men to run into each other and charge us fans money to watch it. Are people that are affected by that in need of mental help, are people that are passionate about that on a message board in need of mental help, if so then all of us in this board are in dire need of mental health because the conversations in TATE  illicit feelings in the real world, and why wouldnt it?

TATE is part of the real world as is football and those who talk about it, if not of it had any affect in anything than what the F are we all doing in this board.

That you keep responding me tells me that my comment illicited an affectual response in the real world by a real person, unless again you are a robot.

Having said that, I figure if a women is willing to let me anywhere near her whooha I should be grateful, but I prefer well trimmed to a jungle bush.

Too each their own🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

image.png.d2c09700832a2f64b7929c8268714fb5.png

How did you get my image?

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Very true.  Proud to say I may have banged some future doctors and lawyers.

Doctor chicks are always like "what's this bump on your P?" "let me check it"

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

The Godfather is a bad movie

Oddly I've never seen it🤷‍♂️

Doctor chicks are always like "what's this bump on your P?" "let me check it"

Doctor I've been seeing once a year left so they have me seeing this new lady doctor who's pretty hot.  She scheduled me for a physical in November.   Looking forward to it. 😉

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

What's wrong with you!!

4 minutes ago, greend said:

Yes, and parents are expected to pay for it now or at least help with Parent Plus Loans. My Dad paid for nothing and it wasn't expected. 

I knew plenty of kids my age whose parents paid entirely for their school.  I paid for my school myself.   I was able to pay my tuition and living expenses while working in low wage jobs.  I paid for my law school mostly working over the summers. School is just too expensive now for students to pay for with part-time work. 

The law school I went to is 4 to 5 times the cost in state.  Tuition at UNC Chapel Hill was $604 for a semester of credits in 1990.  It's now $6,882 for that same semester.  If tuition rose at the rate of inflation it would only be $1,334.84 per semester.  Working and living at home for a summer, isn't going to get you enough money for tuition.  I knew a lot of kids that worked in some crap restaurant at the beach all summer and were able to save for school.  That's just not the reality anymore with the costs of a 4 year degree at a university. 

2 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Doctor I've been seeing once a year left so they have me seeing this new lady doctor who's pretty hot.  She scheduled me for a physical in November.   Looking forward to it. 😉

What's wrong with you!!

Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn GIFs | Tenor

6 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Your opinion is stupid and you are stupid.  You are also ruining my day.  I am choosing to be angry at this post.  

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

I knew plenty of kids my age whose parents paid entirely for their school.  I paid for my school myself.   I was able to pay my tuition and living expenses while working in low wage jobs.  I paid for my law school mostly working over the summers. School is just too expensive now for students to pay for with part-time work. 

The law school I went to is 4 to 5 times the cost in state.  Tuition at UNC Chapel Hill was $604 for a semester of credits in 1990.  It's now $6,882 for that same semester.  If tuition rose at the rate of inflation it would only be $1,334.84 per semester.  Working and living at home for a summer, isn't going to get you enough money for tuition.  I knew a lot of kids that worked in some crap restaurant at the beach all summer and were able to save for school.  That's just not the reality anymore with the costs of a 4 year degree at a university. 

In other words, government programs have caused tuition to skyrocket. Maybe work on getting it back down?

3 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

I'm going to kinkshame where you like fingers to go.  

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

In other words, government programs have caused tuition to skyrocket. Maybe work on getting it back down?

In the sense that state funding for the university system has gone down, yes.  

6 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Your opinion is stupid and you are stupid.  You are also ruining my day.  I am choosing to be angry at this post.  

Festivus: I got a lot of problems with you people GIF – Seinfeld Memes

1 hour ago, pangbun said:

im having a little ptsd today and need a safe space. ahhh, thats better.

753A1C3C-7611-4FEF-AD4B-5C55B7866FB2.jpeg

Nobody

EMB Message Board : I wonder what she thinks about Jalen Hurts arm strength 

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Alright... enough bickering.  Group hug time.

dr-evil-cry.gif

Do you have monkeypox?

Do you have monkeypox?

None of your business.

While we are on the subject of real life: I read an article (correction...saw a headline) that people adopt different personas and roles in different social circles or groups of friends.  I would imagine this is exaggerated even more between real life and online communities.  Who here has a much different personality in real life?

I can say for sure that I do.

6 minutes ago, greend said:

That reminds me. Time for me to take another selfie and post it

Make sure it’s not shirtless. We have a streak to continue here lol 

10 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Alright... enough bickering.  Group hug time.

dr-evil-cry.gif

So, you’re Dr Evil eh….makes sense

5 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

While we are on the subject of real life: I read an article (correction...saw a headline) that people adopt different personas and roles in different social circles or groups of friends.  I would imagine this is exaggerated even more between real life and online communities.  Who here has a much different personality in real life?

I can say for sure that I do.

So in real life you love 80s style nfl offenses being run in modern times? Interesting 

Anyone without looking know who was 2nd in the NFL in sacks last year?  Kind of took me by surprise 

28 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

That doesn't change my point though. 

Archived