EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont think mine are any worse then previous years. Just that today is my worst day yet, this year. I dont think my claritin is doing a damn thing this afternoon. 

It's a really bad year for allergies. Pollen counts are super high. Try Allegra (fexofenadine) or Xyzal (levocetirizine). Nasal steroid like fluticasone can help too. 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Utebird said:

5'10" non running QB with average arm strength doesn't sound like a prospect NFL GMs would be drooling over.🤷‍♂️

Also, helmet scouting is the worst kind but who’s the last good QB to come out of Alabama?  Maybe, Jones will be, but it’s not like Alabama is North F Face State, they’ve had a lot of QB’s drafted since Stabler. 
 Even with his height and arm strength, he’ll still get drafted top 5, while Van Dyke goes 8-10 and it’ll be Herbert over Tua all over again, especially if Miami drafts Young. 

2 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

It's a really bad year for allergies. Pollen counts are super high. Try Allegra (fexofenadine) or Xyzal (levocetirizine). Nasal steroid like fluticasone can help too. 

It’s not the pollen, it’s the COVID vaccines plus chem trails plus mask wearing and now taking them off 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

It’s not the pollen, it’s the COVID vaccines plus chem trails plus mask wearing and now taking them off 

Don't forget that meddling Bill Gates. 

9 minutes ago, Vortex said:

It’s fantastic. This is from a whitetail, the eye of round is imbedded in the hind quarter between the top and bottom round. Removing it takes a bit longer in the processing but it’s well worth it. It’s justifiably referred to as a mock tenderloin due to its shape and tenderness. 

Like I said I don't hunt, but I'd much rather have wild meat than the garbage at the grocery store.

Happy eating!

37 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

Also, helmet scouting is the worst kind but who’s the last good QB to come out of Alabama?  Maybe, Jones will be, but it’s not like Alabama is North F Face State, they’ve had a lot of QB’s drafted since Stabler. 
 Even with his height and arm strength, he’ll still get drafted top 5, while Van Dyke goes 8-10 and it’ll be Herbert over Tua all over again, especially if Miami drafts Young. 

It'll be Interesting as always to see how the Qb prospects unfold and where they are drafted, if eagles are in position to draft a QB I hope they steer clear of young, I wouldn't t touch him with a ten foot pole.

A name on the list I'm most familiar with is jaren Hall.

He's a legacy player at BYU as his dad played at BYU as a RB in the 90s and his older brother was a backup RB at BYU a few years ago.

He's struggled with injuries throughout his brief career at BYU and it's not like he's put up eye popping stats but he's a duel threat QB who can run a little and spin it, he's not the biggest at about 6'1" and 205 but he's not small.

If he has a monster year this year in the PAC 12 now, he could vault up draft boards if he's so so like he's been he'll go mid later rounds I assume 

1 hour ago, Utebird said:

A civil a- hole?

Is that like military intelligence, or jumbo shrimp?

Woke is a word coined by the right in an attempt to shame others for being informed, and cancel culture? You mean like banning books????

I can stand up for what I mean without being an a hole and without demeaning anyone else nor do I wear my ability to be an a hole like a badge of honor.

I'm not sure when kindness was taken for a weakness and being an a hole was taken as being brave?

Being an a hole is easy, takes almost zero effort, being kind especially  when others are unkind is difficult and takes courage, something I regularly fail at and am attempting to get better at, if that makes me soft than I'm Charmin.

Woke was a term first coined by the...

...woke.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

975 managed to put arguably two of the worst ones at the station together in one show. Brody’s voice is epically bad for radio and usually his points are as bad lol

Not that I listened to Mike, but those two are just awful choices. Tyrone has to always be right and Brody sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

57 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Looks tasty only had  elk once, if one isn't a hunter which I'm not venison is tough to come by but that looks like a good cut of meat!

I had an elk burger once at a golf course restaurant after playing a round with some friends.  I had a 90-minute drive home and stopped at a gas station to fuel up — no issues.  Got back in the car, took the on-ramp onto the highway, and just as I got up to speed I felt an overpowering bowel movement welling up.  

I live on the Prairies so there was no option to pull over and run for the trees — it’s open space with nothing but canola fields.  I managed to take my mind off of it, and the urge subsided … for about two minutes, then returned with even more immediacy.  I had the sinking feeling I was about to crap myself, and STILL have to drive another hour before cleaning up.  At that moment I saw a road sign that the next town was 10 miles away, and I remembered there was an A&W just off the exit.  I had to decide whether to put my foot to the floor and risk being pulled over by a cop, or try my best to hold on until I could get there going normal highway speed.

A&W has served me many crappy meals over the years, and I’m happy to say I narrowly averted disaster by destroying their bathroom.  There wasn’t more than a second or two to spare — it was a photo finish.  The body just seems to know.  Very lucky for me no one was using the one stall in that bathroom.

That was a long-winded way of saying Elk didn’t agree with me when I tried it.

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

975 managed to put arguably two of the worst ones at the station together in one show. Brody’s voice is epically bad for radio and usually his points are as bad lol

BGN has started putting Raichele on her own show. I can't get over her voice. She talks like she's trying to talk around a gigantic gobstopper. Drives me crazy. She seems nice enough but her voice has me turning it off within seconds.

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Gluten

20 minutes ago, Vileborg said:

BGN has started putting Raichele on her own show. I can't get over her voice. She talks like she's trying to talk around a gigantic gobstopper. Drives me crazy. She seems nice enough but her voice has me turning it off within seconds.

Yeah I’ve heard. It makes me turn it off. Brody voice is annoying and he just yells a lot. Most of the time his points don’t get across very well cause he yells with his voice. Most of the time it does they are just half truths. I give tyronne and him about a year before they get canned for someone else 

1 hour ago, Desertbirds said:

Woke was a term first coined by the...

...woke.

So got me thinking where the term originated from, this article is Interesting.

Either way the right have tried to use the term "woke" as a durogatory term and I'll admit the idiotic media has over used it to the point where it's lost it's original meaning.

https://theconversation.com/where-woke-came-from-and-why-marketers-should-think-twice-before-jumping-on-the-social-activism-bandwagon-122713

41 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

I had an elk burger once at a golf course restaurant after playing a round with some friends.  I had a 90-minute drive home and stopped at a gas station to fuel up — no issues.  Got back in the car, took the on-ramp onto the highway, and just as I got up to speed I felt an overpowering bowel movement welling up.  

I live on the Prairies so there was no option to pull over and run for the trees — it’s open space with nothing but canola fields.  I managed to take my mind off of it, and the urge subsided … for about two minutes, then returned with even more immediacy.  I had the sinking feeling I was about to crap myself, and STILL have to drive another hour before cleaning up.  At that moment I saw a road sign that the next town was 10 miles away, and I remembered there was an A&W just off the exit.  I had to decide whether to put my foot to the floor and risk being pulled over by a cop, or try my best to hold on until I could get there going normal highway speed.

A&W has served me many crappy meals over the years, and I’m happy to say I narrowly averted disaster by destroying their bathroom.  There wasn’t more than a second or two to spare — it was a photo finish.  The body just seems to know.  Very lucky for me no one was using the one stall in that bathroom.

That was a long-winded way of saying Elk didn’t agree with me when I tried it.

Whats a canola field😁

15 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah I’ve heard. It makes me turn it off. Brody voice is annoying and he just yells a lot. Most of the time his points don’t get across very well cause he yells with his voice. Most of the time it does they are just half truths. I give tyronne and him about a year before they get canned for someone else 

image.thumb.jpeg.b322ff27a73758993acd0b0b26205f12.jpeg

"Folks” intensifies 

17 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Station probably dies within the next year or two.  Mike was the only one pulling any ratings. 

3 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

The COVID vaccines have made peoples allergies worse.  

The beyond irrational Hurts love makes a lot more sense now

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b322ff27a73758993acd0b0b26205f12.jpeg

"Folks” intensifies 

It’s a fluid situation 

7 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Of all the people they could replace Mike with I could live with just about anyone other than Brody. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. It's incredibly loud and annoying and just makes me cringe and want to jerk the wheel of my car off the road hearing him speak. Terrible decision on their part.

12 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Josh Innes.   Yeah.  I liked him.  A lot.  He was funny and pissed people off.  

Btw I like the new avi

11 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

My allergies are absolutely killing me today.  Wtf is in the air?

Pollen

you're welcome

Archived