Here it is

image.thumb.png.8b8683a5a3e32a205276c3ee28a354ba.png

image.thumb.png.4eea5cd0a7725c11fcdcaf01b91dbe99.png

The prophet of the EMB

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, QuinnWR4 said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but has Jordan Howard been picked up by anyone?

No but you get the feeling brooks is going to get a long look at being the next Howard 

12 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

The corpse of Jordan Howard was 14 carries away from having the 7th highest YPC in the NFL. 

sounds like he danced too much too

50 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

For the incorrect "Dances too much" crowd

My only (primary) concern about Miles is that he can't seem to stay healthy at all.  It's by far his biggest issue from becoming a star.  Fumbles are a concern too but that was only a really major issue in 2020 and that was just a disaster season all around for everyone not named Jason Kelce.  But even for him that had to suck losing everyone around him on a sinking ship that is on fire.  

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

It was so satisfying................

image.thumb.png.52779e62b8a85226d02ff22e97a31d47.png

This is very disheartening, because based on RemembertheKoy’s football acumen and scouting expertise, Hurts is going to hurt us this year….

Miles Sanders is good enough to be a starting rb in this league and for us.  No need to complain or do better.  However, very few RBs are actually worthy of meaningful investment…and he’s not one of them.

8 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

For any player their future success is tied to their health.  He's 37-12 in his career.  Had he not gotten injured last year the Ravens would have again made the playoffs.  Until he starts piling up losing seasons then the guy is a winner in this league. 

And likely would have had an early exit if they made it because the better teams know how to game plan against running QBs.

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

For the incorrect "Dances too much" crowd

Jordan Howard is probably 2nd on this list. Gainwell and Scott probably crack the top 10.

Sanders has been nowhere near reliable or consistent enough to warrant keeping around beyond next season.  Never had 200 carries or 1,000 yards in a season, his yards per catch the last couple of seasons has been bad — only 6.1 last season.

He certainly hasn’t lived up to his 2nd round draft selection 

41 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Miles Sanders is good enough to be a starting rb in this league and for us.  No need to complain or do better.  However, very few RBs are actually worthy of meaningful investment…and he’s not one of them.

Yeah.  Only because of injuries,  I wouldn't extend him. 

Some people here though are somehow blind to how good he has been. 

es95ujjxx7a91.jpg

Falcons will be better than the Seahawks. I think Mariota surprises people down in Atlanta. 

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

es95ujjxx7a91.jpg

Falcons will be better than the Seahawks. I think Mariota surprises people down in Atlanta. 

Quit splooging over bust journeyman back ups 

28 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Sanders has been nowhere near reliable or consistent enough to warrant keeping around beyond next season.  Never had 200 carries or 1,000 yards in a season, his yards per catch the last couple of seasons has been bad — only 6.1 last season.

He certainly hasn’t lived up to his 2nd round draft selection 

He's been a fine 2nd round pick.  In the 2nd round you should be hoping to get a contributing player that becomes a starter.  That's just what he's been.  If you get more than that in the second round then great but that should be the floor of expectations of a 2nd round pick.

11 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

He's been a fine 2nd round pick.  In the 2nd round you should be hoping to get a contributing player that becomes a starter.  That's just what he's been.  If you get more than that in the second round then great but that should be the floor of expectations of a 2nd round pick.

150+ touches and 0 TDs last year. I like Miles but I’m not going to miss him next year.

31 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Quit splooging over bust journeyman back ups 

Shockingly, I somewhat agree with that sentiment.  Mariota might be the best regurgitated QB this season — if he can stay healthy.

I didn’t like the Drake London pick, but if I’m wrong then the skill position group of Pitts, London, Bryan Edwards, and Frank Darby with Firkser as 2nd TE, and a RBBC of Cordarrelle Patterson, Damien Williams and Tyler Allgeier isn’t as terrible as some rosters out there.

Probably only worth 5 wins — but the Chickens might be hard-pressed to reach 4.

Former Prime Minister of Japan just assisnated by a guy with a shotgun. 

33 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

150+ touches and 0 TDs last year. I like Miles but I’m not going to miss him next year.

Yeah he might not be worth re-signing but he hasn't been a bust of a 2nd round pick. 

6 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Where’d we get Shady again?…

5 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Former Prime Minister of Japan just assisnated by a guy with a shotgun. 

And not known yet, and no

edit: confirmed now. Horrible 

6 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

Someone took the ball out of his gut and ran it in himself last year 

8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah.  Only because of injuries,  I wouldn't extend him. 

Some people here though are somehow blind to how good he has been. 

He's not that good though. He's OK, average I would say. And he's gotten worse every year. 

2 hours ago, Allhaildawk said:

And not known yet, and no

edit: confirmed now. Horrible 

I woke up at 4am (uk time) convinced something had happened.  Checked my phone, nothing on it, so went back to sleep. Turns it out it was the same time Abe was shot. So sad

52 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

He's not that good though. He's OK, average I would say. And he's gotten worse every year. 

Worse in the passing game.  Better as a runner. 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Worse in the passing game.  Better as a runner. 

He has 12 total TD's in 3 years. 3, 6 and 0 rushing. 3 receiving TDs in his rookie year. Zilch since then. That's an issue. 

Never has he hit 1000 yards rushing. 

Sure, his ypa has increased each year, but how much is attributable to the o-line play, especially last year? 

He's been constantly dinged up and injured...coming into the league, the thought was he'd have more "tread on the tires" as he backed up Saquon most of his college career.

Finally, his football IQ is terrible, and seems to be getting worse. I'm sure you remember the numerous gaffes last year. 

He's average, and OK. I'll be glad to see him gone after this year and move onto a new guy, for better or worse. 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2022/7/6/23196427/eagles-news-kenneth-gainwell-among-fantasy-football-sleeper-candidates-philadelphia-running-back-rb

Miles Sanders remains the top rusher for the team, but he’s been one of the least efficient in the league, as he has the fourth-lowest PFF run grade among the 30 backs with 400 or more carries over the last three seasons — two of the three running backs with a lower grade are now out of the league.

Archived