EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I believe when he finally admitted it the mods gave him a vacation till the championship game. 

Arguing over this kind of stuff? Yes lol

Yup. Then the day after the NFCCG, he came back praising the team and Foles, then right after the Super Bowl, the old RTK came back.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Bet me 

What's the bet? 

Foles was ishy finishing the regular season, and was ishy against Atlanta. We were underdogs in all 3 games as a 1 seed. I definitely didn’t think we were winning the super bowl with Foles.

And then Minnesota happened and I totally changed my mind 

I knew it late 2nd quarter in the ATL game with that weird ball bounce that led to a last second field goal.

It was synchronicity from that point forward. The ball was bouncing our way. The winds had finally shifted.

50 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

How about those of us that aren't fond of (edible) mold in our cheese? That is what makes blue (bleu) cheese blue you know. Plus I don't care for the taste, sorry. 

Pretty sure this was already addressed, you are unrefined.

2 hours ago, CouchKing said:

Lamar was good two years ago, in 2019. Since then, he hasn't played as well and is injury prone.

Great RB, Horrible QB

12 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@LeanMeanGM here is one of yours from the "Favorite EMB/story memory" thread

image.thumb.png.f6b42b237e4b9a7c5bef9f58242f854e.png

They're still on Spotify last I checked for some insane reason

26 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Foles was ishy finishing the regular season, and was ishy against Atlanta. We were underdogs in all 3 games as a 1 seed. I definitely didn’t think we were winning the super bowl with Foles.

And then Minnesota happened and I totally changed my mind 

Yeah, I did think we had a good shot against Atlanta, but the offense still wasn’t good, and Minnesota had the #1 defense. I had Minnesota winning 24-20. Once that game ended, I was nervous, but thought we had a good chance of winning LII. 

2 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

They're still on Spotify last I checked for some insane reason

Probably because of the spike of mass downloads they had one month 

"Garbage personified” but has shown more than Hurts ever did, not even including 2017. 

And he was only 25 when he first left!! Entering the primez of his careerz!

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

It was so satisfying................

image.thumb.png.52779e62b8a85226d02ff22e97a31d47.png

@RememberTheKoy Should frame this. Maybe get Foles to autograph it.

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I knew the Eagles were going to win the Super Bowl the same night Carson tore his ACL. But it was a fluid situation, so I couldn't go on record, but I knew, from my one of my team sources. 

I was at that rams game talk about so deflated leaving that stadium. Felt like winning the battle and losing the war. Brother and I both looked at each other and said that could be the most Philly thing that could happen. Rodney Peete who was 2 rows in front of us (talked to us before and at halftime) looked at my brother and I said it was bad. Rams fans taunting us about foles and how we were done. I wish i saw those rams fans after we won would loved to see the look on their faces. 

Sorry for my ignorance, but has Jordan Howard been picked up by anyone?

Flyers take the big bodied winger/center in the top 5. It’s like deja vu where they tried this same type of prospect with JVR and Patrick and it never fully panned. Meanwhile last time passed on defenseman makar who became a stud. This time passed on Jiricek a defenseman who’s been compared to pietrangelo. Really felt they should’ve gone defenseman. This organization needs puck moving defensemen for years now and with ellis’ likely going LTIR they have a big need going forward even with zamula and York 

Flyers took some guy you'll never hear of again.

See you next year. 

Any draft besides NFL are horrible. 

43 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

For the incorrect "Dances too much" crowd

The corpse of Jordan Howard was 14 carries away from having the 7th highest YPC in the NFL. 

Archived