EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

36 minutes ago, CouchKing said:

I keep checking in on the Watson disciplinary news, waiting for the shoe to drop. 

If Watson gets suspended, maybe Jimmy G winds up in Cleveland... unless Howie sneaks in there and trades Hurts to Cleveland.

Why would Howie trade Hurts for an injury prone QB who is not that good and on the final year of his deal? 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Why would Howie trade Hurts for an injury prone QB who is not that good and on the final year of his deal? 

He’s a QB who has made it to the SB with plenty of playoff experience and could give the Eagles a spark if they’re being held back by Hurts

5 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

He’s a QB who has made it to the SB with plenty of playoff experience and could give the Eagles a spark if they’re being held back by Hurts

He made it to the Super Bowl in the style of which that everyone here was saying last season isn't sustainable to winning in the playoffs.  In an extremely run heavy offense.  During their Super Bowl run Jimmy G and the 49ers offense:

Game 1 (Divisional round) vs Vikings: Jimmy 11/19, 131 passing yards, 1 TD & 1 interception.  49ers offense 47 rushing attempts for 186 yards and 2 TDs.

Game 2 (NFC Championship Game) vs Packers: Jimmy 6/8 77 yards, 0 TD & 0 interceptions.  49ers offense 42 rushing attempts for 285 rushing yards and 4 TDs.  

It's like some of you people don't even watch any football outside of Eagles games.  Jimmy G has been bad in every playoff run he has had in his career.  

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Delonte West has some dawg, dude banged LeBron’s mom, but until Wilson learns to throw a catchable 10 yd pass, he’s gonna have plenty of time to bang who he wants as a 3rd string QB. 

42 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

He made it to the Super Bowl in the style of which that everyone here was saying last season isn't sustainable to winning in the playoffs.  In an extremely run heavy offense.  During their Super Bowl run Jimmy G and the 49ers offense:

Game 1 (Divisional round) vs Vikings: Jimmy 11/19, 131 passing yards, 1 TD & 1 interception.  49ers offense 47 rushing attempts for 186 yards and 2 TDs.

Game 2 (NFC Championship Game) vs Packers: Jimmy 6/8 77 yards, 0 TD & 0 interceptions.  49ers offense 42 rushing attempts for 285 rushing yards and 4 TDs.  

It's like some of you people don't even watch any football outside of Eagles games.  Jimmy G has been bad in every playoff run he has had in his career.  

Still leaps and bounds better as a passer than Hurts

Leaps and bounds and dog paddles better than hurts 

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

Still leaps and bounds better as a passer than Hurts

Which is why Shannahan tries to avoid Jimmy G throwing as much as he possibly can.  An 8 year veteran, not a young 23 year old in his first season as a starter .  

21 hours ago, aptosbird said:

the battle over functional mobility...It was the first time the blog really became polarized in here. There were only a handful of us who stood by Foles at the time and got slaughtered in here. Funny how everyone now says they were always on the Foles bandwagon...selective memories...lol

That's when we made the first addition to the blogtionary.

5 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

image.thumb.png.61c02993f48bfe1b801e5bb3ccaad4a6.png

Why do people think Carr is so much better than Cousins? Cousins is much more prolific, but the end result is eerily similar between the two. Yet Carr is 4-5 spots better?

Is it solely the "But he got MVP votes 7 years ago!” Crowd?

Because Carr is better than Cousins.

16 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Which is why Shannahan tries to avoid Jimmy G throwing as much as he possibly can.  An 8 year veteran, not a young 23 year old in his first season as a starter .  

How many years will Hurts be a rookie for?

Just now, Texas Eagle said:

How many years will Hurts be a rookie for?

What?  He was a rookie his first season in the league.  

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

What?  He was a rookie his first season in the league.  

But he’s still basically a rookie tho right

Just now, Texas Eagle said:

Why would he basically be a rookie?  What are you even talking about?  You got called out on your ridiculous fawning over Jimmy G and now you're scrambling to divert in some nonsense direction?   

Updated list of systems Im looking for to add to my collection(First page). Last page has my current Office build which will be set up to play and display the systems for now. If anyone has anything on the list, please feel free to PM me. 

22 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Why would he basically be a rookie?  What are you even talking about?  You got called out on your ridiculous fawning over Jimmy G and now you're scrambling to divert in some nonsense direction?   

Fawning? Lol. Jimmy G is a much better passer than Hurts but I wouldn’t rank him in the top 15. I would rank Hurts like 26th. Not exactly fawning, just the shinier of two turds.

23 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Updated list of systems Im looking for to add to my collection(First page). Last page has my current Office build which will be set up to play and display the systems for now. If anyone has anything on the list, please feel free to PM me. 

It crushes my soul that you neither have nor want the Dreamcast. Genuinely one of the best systems I’ve ever owned.

44 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

No he evolved to practically a rookie. 

14 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

It crushes my soul that you neither have nor want the Dreamcast. Genuinely one of the best systems I’ve ever owned.

I already have one. I have over 40 systems already.(Not all are pictured)I only listed the ones I am in need of. 

On 5/4/2022 at 9:31 AM, Godfather said:

True or False... @olsilverhair will come out of the closet before the season starts

I’m not a tranny ****, you troglodyte 

3 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

There are underground gaming speakeasys in Tokyo with all that old stuff. Bean bag chairs, crap red wine.  You’d like them 

6 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

Is it worth getting a PS5 just to play Madden and the new NCAA game next year?  I've contemplated getting a gaming laptop and buying the PC version since I'm not a gamer, I don't intend to play a ton but sometimes I just get an itch for some video game football.

Frankly i thought it was stupid when they said he was looking great and i also think this is stupid. Cause none of it actually matters except on Sunday this year. 

Archived