EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

I don't know who this Amadi guy is but the fact that we got anything for a guy who wasn't going to make the team is pretty remarkable.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RLC said:

Getting anything for JJAW is a win, but if Pete Carroll doesn't like a DB...he's not good.

I read earlier today that he was co petting for their final DB spot with Blair and someone else. Don’t recall who. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Bruh, I said they would turn down Tampa's entire 2023 draft pick package and you come at me with a Day 2?

Yes

4 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Howie!

The fact that Howie got ANYTHING for JJAW forces me to take back half the stuff I've ever said about him. 

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I don't know why any GM picks up the phone when Howie is in the other end, he's going to fleece you.

JJAW isn't worth a half eaten Philly cheese steak 

Though in Seattle that umbrella will come in handy.

He traded him for a 4th round, 5'9" safety

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I think Amadi is a nickel/S type. I remember Solak being high on him for some reason. 

The Eagles and Nickel/S is like the Eagles and 5-7 RB.

Another short DB, just what we needed.

Not complaining, btw. At least this one seems to have some heft to him.

1 hour ago, Utebird said:

Why make that sign on camera, behind a black guy 

There are 5 hundred other hand gestures one could choose to make on camera while drunk, why make that one.

I'm going to guess he's not playing made you look, nor is he signalling ok as it's upside down and last I checked he isn't celebrating a TD by putting two over his eyes which leaves the other reason that sign is used by people, those being white supremacist.

White supremacist co opted that sign because it's a common hand gesture that can be easily excused by claiming one was simply doing something else.

Like I said In this case it makes zero sense he was doing anything else, much like the many times people have been caught flashing this sign then claiming it was an innocent hand gesture.

:roll:

Really? 

Yes, it was all part of his plan to consider all the factors of the present moment, including skin color of a man on TV, to score morale points with his white supremacist brothers around the country, at a game no one cares about. He probably knew exactly which inning and out he would carry out his master plan.

3 minutes ago, RLC said:

Getting anything for JJAW is a win, but if Pete Carroll doesn't like a DB...he's not good.

Well the trade makes much more sense.  

Looks like Seattle was planning to cut him tomorrow so it seems to be a situation where neither player was going to make it for their respective team

The man who the Eagles drafted over DK Metcalf gets traded for a box of tracksuits to backup DK Metcalf.  A liquidation sale if ever there was one

Just now, matchew88 said:

:roll:

Really? 

Yes, it was all part of his plan to consider all the factors of the present moment, including skin color of a man on TV, to score morale points with his white supremacist brothers around the country, at a game no one cares about. He probably knew exactly which inning and out he would carry out his master plan.

You don't believe in coincidences huh?

Anyway, Good riddance JJAW

4 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I think Amadi is a nickel/S type. I remember Solak being high on him for some reason. 

Because Solak has no idea about the sport. 

Just now, UK Eagle said:

The man who the Eagles drafted over DK Metcalf gets traded for a box of tracksuits to backup DK Metcalf.  A liquidation sale if ever there was one

The ultimate slap in the face would be DK teaching JJAW how to use his body and be a good WR and the Seahawks having both in the starting lineup.

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Howie!

Looks like he has return experience and could play safety too 

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

The fact that Howie got ANYTHING for JJAW forces me to take back half the stuff I've ever said about him. 

That is short term memory only-

Howie drafted JJAW- with a high draft pick and got a throw away player for it.. 

Sorry that still sucks Always will suck. 

Cool that Howie was able to trade JJAW, but this scrub Ugo will probably be off the team in a week. Too bad Howie couldn't get a 7th round pick instead. Ah well. Bye JJAW, ya loser. 

2 minutes ago, RLC said:

At least Howie is trying to get more DBs, because our DB depth is bad.

Our DB depth is bad because of all the same low risk moves for small DB's Howie did last year

Archived