EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

23 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

3 days after Hurts went 6/6, 80 yards, 2 TDs and a perfect 158.3 passer rating and the blog is still trying its hardest to nit pick and paint it as a bad showing. 

Once again, an NFL drive can only end in 1 TD.  

21 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I think it's funny how you have most of those that disagree with you on ignore but you still see what they post.  

You know he still reads our posts.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/14/2022 at 8:04 AM, downundermike said:

I buy in to live card breaks on a group I am part of on facebook.

Pulled this autographed Jordan Davis last night.

image.png.524f236bb980a2953e5957b5002589df.png

Wanted to repost this for the weekend crowd who may not have seen it.

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yet, certain posters still obsess about a QB that isn't even on the team.  

I suspect it hasn't been announced yet.  

We talking about BDN?!

5 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Make me brah

I got footage of bacarty at the linc parking lot before last preseason game 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Who?  Afan, BigEfly, Thrive or RTK?  Be specific.  

The moron that has to talk about Wentz in literally every post he makes, despite it having nothing to do with what's being said. Obvious troll is obvious. Eazyeaglez

Just now, Utebird said:

I'm waiting for game 1, I think defenses have hurts pegged and will defend him the same way the BUCS did, if he struggles against that I won't be surprised if he shows he can beat it I'll be beyond surprised.

There will be some of that, but very few defenses have the personnel (and speed) the Bucs defenders did; there will be more than a few loaded boxes at the LOS, though.

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I buy into the theory that Week 1 is the absolute worst time of the year to draw the Lions. But they should still beat them relatively easy unless it's one of those dumpster fire games we only play against the Giants. 

Also if you are betting on it, wait all day to place it. Hard Knocks is going to cause the line to come down. 

Honestly love doing week 1 parlays. can get some "upsets” in there to boosts up the odds and i feel week 1 there’s always 2-3 teams you don’t expect to win that do. I could see Minnesota and jags winning. Minnesota always gives GB trouble in Minnesota. Frankly if the jags played Washington at home I’d really feel confident about them winning that game. I think jags aren’t going to be good but better than what they have been. I think Lawrence is gonna be better year 2 and i think Doug is better then what they’ve had recently. 

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

There will be some of that, but very few defenses have the personnel (and speed) the Bucs defenders did; there will be more than a few loaded boxes at the LOS, though.

If it were me I would load the box and stack the right side of the field until he shows he can beat you for several drives.

18 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

what was a good rep besides his on the run throw to quez which we knew he could do?

He was 6 for 6 and made the right decisions on those throws.  He made a decent pass over the middle to Stoll.  The pass to Goedert was OK.  He made the right decision and threw it quickly but there wasnt much on the ball.   I also thought he had good placement on the throws to Sanders.  Nothing was that difficult but it was OK.   They had 9 reps and didn't do poorly.  

24 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Maybe that horse is just sleepy and he's beating him to wake him up🤷‍♂️

It's the horses third rookie season

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

what's a live card break?

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

I did 4.5lbs of Elk Jerky over the weekend.

2lbs of a sweet and hot and 2+lbs of a Teriyaki 

Hillbilly 

Teriyaki is the best, but both are good.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Cool.  Never was a fan.  BBQ season is starting for me soon, wont be as hot on my deck.  

Might want to call a Dr about that hot deck

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

what's a live card break?

There are groups on facebook that do them.  You pay for whatever team you want, they open the boxes of cards live, and you get whatever hits for the team you purchase.

I do it through Hoosier Sports Memorabilia and Cards.  

They also do jersey raffles.  For a 16 dollar buy in , I won an autographed Darius Slay jersey, and a 12 dollar buy in, won an autographed Notre Dame Ricky Watters jersey.

Just now, Swoop said:

@greend Can we are least get confirmation that you're okay? You don't have to stay or even post. Just a thumbs up.

Hope all is well.

My friend he’s moved on to greend-er pastures 

18 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

1 week ago. Stop talking about the following and talk about the Eagles:

- Politics

- Food

- Music

This week. Stop talking about the Eagles most important player.  

I get it.  The QB is the most important position on the field and gets all the scruntiny.  The backup QB is always the most popular player in Philly (except for Minshew because everybody knows that he sucks worse).

But, it is like the posters in here believe that if they cry and repeat "Hurts sucks" enough that it is actually going to change anything.  

There are going to be 74 other players on the team and roster battles for those positions.  I know it is isn't as intriguing as a 72 hour scrutiny of one f'n play in preseason but there are other topics.

2 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Yup, I suspect most of getting AJ brown was ti counter the loaded boxes.

AJ saw lots of loaded boxes with the titans as teams loaded up to stop Henry.

Slipping in right behind the lbs on those slants and crossers will be key, I worry that that is t really hurts best throw as he struggles with over the middle throws,whether due to his lack of height or timing or what.

We'll see, I fully expect the lions to come out and stack the box and force hurts to his left instead of the right.

If hurts passes that test then that's good if not, could be a long season.

And you're right, the lions defense isnt  the BUCS but still they can give some of those same looks and will be interesting to see if hurts can adjust.

I'm not counting on him doing so but would be nice if he did.

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I already asked.  @Iggles_Phan said GreenD has cancelled us.  He's out for good, so nothing wrong with him.  Which is good.  

I dont feel cancelled. I think @greend cancelled himself. I am uncancellable. 

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

There are groups on facebook that do them.  You pay for whatever team you want, they open the boxes of cards live, and you get whatever hits for the team you purchase.

I do it through Hoosier Sports Memorabilia and Cards.  

They also do jersey raffles.  For a 16 dollar buy in , I won an autographed Darius Slay jersey, and a 12 dollar buy in, won an autographed Notre Dame Ricky Watters jersey.

That's interesting.

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

That's interesting.

First time I did one, I think it was $ 25.00 for the Eagles, first pack, pulled an autographed Devonta Smith.

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Not a good deal unless it came with bubble gum.  

10 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

I'm in the same boat. 

I was very "ok" about his performance. But shocked about how well he's been spoken about in the media and some of this fan base. 

Yeah I saw an article that said, Hurts shows he's the eagles starting QB, or something to that affect 

And I was like who ever said there was any other option???

The coaches never suggested it was a QB competition, they just named him the starter asif he's sine established vet that the teams scoffs at suggesting competition.😕

I'm not to bent about hurts being the QB this year, I'll be bent if he plays the same way he did last year or eagles have a similar outcome( first round) playoff exit and then they extend hurts and tell us he's the guy.👎

Archived