EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Looks like he is about to flick his ear.

equally repulsive.  Ban him.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

Don't disagree but you can go back and look at the instances where people were called out and clearly tell it's some drunk guy doing it because he's on camera.  I could be wrong, maybe that's the most racist guy ever behind Glanville.  The Cubs sure think so. I mean they are repulsed.

Was that a 'white power' symbol at the Chicago Cubs game? Still not ok. —  The Employer Handbook Blog — May 10, 2019

followed by:

Such ignorant and repulsive behavior is not tolerated at Wrigley Field. We are reviewing the incident thoroughly because no one should be subjected to this type of offensive behavior. Any derogatory conduct should be reported immediately to our ballpark staff. Any individual behaving in this manner will not only be removed from the ballpark, but will be permanently banned from Wrigley Field.

Why make that sign on camera, behind a black guy 

There are 5 hundred other hand gestures one could choose to make on camera while drunk, why make that one.

I'm going to guess he's not playing made you look, nor is he signalling ok as it's upside down and last I checked he isn't celebrating a TD by putting two over his eyes which leaves the other reason that sign is used by people, those being white supremacist.

White supremacist co opted that sign because it's a common hand gesture that can be easily excused by claiming one was simply doing something else.

Like I said In this case it makes zero sense he was doing anything else, much like the many times people have been caught flashing this sign then claiming it was an innocent hand gesture.

1 hour ago, 315Eagles said:

Looks like he is about to flick his ear.

Wrong finger for flicking an ear, one uses middle finger for ear flicking 

For the pictured sign one used Index figure, as he is 

Plus his ear is covered and again no one flicks with hand upside down 

4 minutes ago, Utebird said:

There are 5 hundred other hand gestures one could choose to make on camera while drunk, why make that one.

I'm going to guess he's not playing made you look, nor is he signalling ok as it's upside down and last I checked he isn't celebrating a TD by putting two over his eyes which leaves the other reason that sign is used by people, those being white supremacist.

White supremacist co opted that sign because it's a common hand gesture that can be easily excused by claiming one was simply doing something else.

Like I said In this case it makes zero sense he was doing anything else, much like the many times people have been caught flashing this sign then claiming it was an innocent hand gesture.

I'm out of touch.  That looks like a number 9; why is it supposed to signal white supremacy?

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Because like 99% of society, we had no idea it was ever linked to a white supremacist group.  That's half the issue and kind of the point I was making in my post last week that you commented on in which we agree to disagree on things.  The media took this and ran with it and now any person who does it unknowingly could be called out as a racist...or they just don't follow the news.  

Can the same be said about the black power fist?  Yes it represents solidarity....but it also represents support in marxism along with other things that it's not intended to by most.  

5 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Quinn is 32 years old and been super up and down in his career, who knows what ine would get with him, though he seemed to be pretty motivated in a really bad bears team and the eagles DE death is pretty uninspiring.

I kind of think Dillard will be needed this year though, seems Johnson and Mailata Always miss time and I don't think having Quinn gets eagles to the point they can overcome hurts holding them back 

As for Kareem hunt, no thanks, dudes not the kind of character one needs on any team.

As for last proposed trade, yeah I guess except again I think Dillard will be needed this year and I'm not confident wentz plays well enough to produce a 2nd.

8 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I'm going to guess 

You could have stopped there.  You have 0 idea what intent he had it or didn't have.  Very well could have been a made you look thing.  But.. none of us know.  So.... ya. 

10 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I don't see how Quinn would fit on the roster unless they cut Barnett.  I would rather they get a pick or package like TJ Edwards and Dillard for Roquan Smith. Of course, that kind of deal sounds like some stupid TATE thing.  

10 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Wrong finger for flicking an ear, one uses middle finger for ear flicking 

For the pictured sign one uses Index figure, as he is 

Plus his ear is covered and again no one flicks with hand upside down 

Hey thanks for the lesson on finger flicking.  

NZ shooter flashing white power hand signal. He is also is from the Azov battalion in the Ukraine.

image.png.82269a36059613f6b952b8295706b190.png

3 minutes ago, EAGLE5 said:

You could have stopped there.  You have 0 idea what intent he had it or didn't have.  Very well could have been a made you look thing.  But.. none of us know.  So.... ya. 

Which is why white supremacist co opted that sign.

I also dont know that that's not what he meant.

Tired of talking about hurts yet?

Now the blog can dissect a pic of some drunk cubs fan and whether or not he's racist.

Bigger question is can he hit a 5 yard out on 3rd down with no pressure in his face?

2 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Hey thanks for the lesson on finger flicking.  

I'm not much of a finger flicker but growing up as a small kid and easy target I've been on many receiving ends of finger flicks.

I was once even the recipient of a 5 yard out, we called them a " Zip" pattern in highschool.

I was catching balls from like the 15th string QB and he could still get it out there in time from the short hash😊

3 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

NZ shooter flashing white power hand signal. He is also is from the Azov battalion in the Ukraine.

image.png.82269a36059613f6b952b8295706b190.png

Is this a good time to say I stand with Ukraine?  

Yep, plenty of bad guys out there though.  I don't think the drunk Cubs fan is one.

1 hour ago, Swoop said:

@greend Can we are least get confirmation that you're okay? You don't have to stay or even post. Just a thumbs up.

Hope all is well.

He's fine.  

4 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

that was the move when we were in high school that if someone looked you got to punch them in the arm. 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Circle Game

Has to be below your waist or it doesn't count, this cubs fan isnt below the waist so he either sucks at the made you look game or he's a sloppy racist🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Easily the dumbest poster in here.  And that's saying something.  

Say my name ****.

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Is this a good time to say I stand with Ukraine?  

Yep, plenty of bad guys out there though.  I don't think the drunk Cubs fan is one.

Are you saying some random fat drunk Cubs fan isn't exactly the same as this POS? They both flashed the sign!

Back to football...

So does the performance of Jurgens so far move Goedert ahead of Kelce as the most indispensable player on the team?

2 minutes ago, RLC said:

Disliked all of them. They don't make sense.

Still think Reagor gets moved though.

Is there any kind of deadline to move Raegor? Any bonuses or anything headed his way?

2 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Back to football...

So does the performance of Jurgens so far move Goedert ahead of Kelce as the most indispensable player on the team?

Goedert is good but come on… 

Archived