EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WentzFan11 said:

Hurts up there with the best of the best. 

Plitt out here throwing like boomer esiason

3 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

We better put Afan on suicide watch.

Who the hell is going to be our H back now? Noah Togiai??

22 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ha. 

Holy sheet, that means Caplan was right at least once.  Caplan has mentioned Gettleman was known for not making draft day trades going back to a GM calling him about the 2019 6th pick and he told the GM they were drafting a QB. The calling GM snapped on Gettleman for being a liar and why even pick up the phone, lol. 

That's not very nice. Usually you have to do something to earn getting called a DB

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He is busy typing up his thesis on how this was such a great move, and how the new guy will have a major impact for the Eagles.

I await breathlessly.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Who the hell is going to be our H back now? Noah Togiai??

What is Jeremy Bloom doing these days?

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Plitt out here throwing like boomer esiason

But did he have two TD's on one possession.............

16 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Risky move trading your 1st team Enforcer so close to week 1

Looking for someone to fill the new role.  That's why Britain Covey was signed as a UDFA.

12 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

We better put Afan on suicide watch.

A7B05ECF-EFCA-4563-984F-A4DAF393864B.jpeg

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Bad news for the draft pick. 

The Saints are going to be good no matter what.  The pick was never going to be top 10-15.  It was always going to be 18-25.

47 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Howie!

Yep, I said trade when I mentioned JJAW yesterday, albeit mostly in jest.  That’s better than a low round conditional draft choice. If anyone had suggested Howie would flip him for a S with 12:starts over the last three years, we would have all laughed.  Looks like he played a lot of STs.  

18 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Those odds decrease when one flashes the symbol the way he is 

Having said that whose pushing for punishments other than the cubs ?

They're a private organization they want to ban a fan or reprimand him to the public that's their prerogative.

Enough people know about it for a whole organization to get involved, they have an image to keep and a drunk white guy making that gesture behind their black employee is bad optics.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt most the time, in this case with the limited info I have from pic I'm going to go with the assumption that I find most reasonable, which is flawed In itself as it's an assumption.

But so is the assumption that it's not a white power sign.

Assuming is one thing. Banning someone from games on that assumption is another. One does not have to lead to the other.

Just now, Sack that QB said:

Assuming is one thing. Banning someone from games on that assumption is another. One does not have to lead to the other.

No but it did and it certainly sends a message.

During my high school years I was on a roller coaster once that took a pic when one went upside down that one could purchase after exiting the ride.

When the ouc was taken I flashed my ring finger at it, upon exiting the ride a park employee said he needed to talk to me, he showed me the pic pointed to me in the pic asked if that was me to which I replied yes 

He then said that if I made that hand gesture again in the ride I would be kicked out of the park, I replied it's my ring finger is that not allowed, he looked at the pic and said oh, then angrily said, well dont do it again, to which I eye rolled laughed and went to another ride.

Perception isn't reality but what people perceive can still have consequences 🤷‍♂️

15 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

The Saints are going to be good no matter what.  The pick was never going to be top 10-15.  It was always going to be 18-25.

Don't buy that logic.  They have a good defense but that offense is a major question mark especially with Sean Payton gone to go along with a touch schedule. 

Guest justrelax
17 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Yep, I said trade when I mentioned JJAW yesterday, albeit mostly in jest.  That’s better than a low round conditional draft choice. If anyone had suggested Howie would flip him for a S with 12:starts over the last three years, we would have all laughed.  Looks like he played a lot of STs.  

Considering how our coverage units looked against the Jets, we can use a good ST player.

50 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Why do you think it's funny or necessary to use ,he/him/they in a derogatory way towards other posters, this is at least the 3rd time I remember you doing this towards me or another poster. For that matter how is me making dinner for my family some kind of slight on me?

I really like cooking, I was in culinary school before I had my twin girls, are you implying  that people that cook are somehow less than?

Translation : My wife is the alpha and I like being a **** and will defend my gender neutral role.

5 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Worse 2nd round pick… JJAW or Jaiqwan Jarrett? 

Jarrett, but Bruce Walker is still the worst 2nd round pick.

Archived