EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

:excited:

Get wrecked, you punk ass foreskin loser!

That dude probably went right back to Rivera and said, "no more blindside blitzes from me, find someone else to do it."

F'ing love it

You are giving that kid a lot of credit.  I think he might have said... 

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47p2jp43huin2v2vrnhu1

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Next_Up said:

RTK isn't alone in his prognostication

I didn't say he was and obviously I hope Hurts is in the conversation the rest of the year.  

13 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

I don't think I'd mark those all those 6 as wins. N.E., Bears and Jets probably. The others?

Not wins but i think he can put up some nice stats to make himself look even better. 

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

I didn't say he was and obviously I hope Hurts is in the conversation the rest of the year.  

Didn't mean to imply that you said it. There have been many posts this morning from which to quote with this video. Just happened to see it when yours was up. 

9 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Saints Insider...

"All Im gonna say is there some real ugly energy around Jamies Winston right now".

God I hope the Saints implode 

Good thing we stole Ian Book from them! 

11 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Saints Insider...

"All Im gonna say is there some real ugly energy around Jamies Winston right now".

God I hope the Saints implode 

Jameis hasn’t played well but kamara is as much in that loss yesterday as anyone. He fumbled the ball and it was returned for a td which wound up being the touchdown difference in the game. He’s looked bad so far this year when he has played. 

5 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Damien Harris for the Pats will be a FA next year. Wonder what round pick would it cost for him

Throw Melvin Gordon, Josh Jacobs and David Montgomery on that list too. I'm actually surprised the Bears are 2-1 but I imagine by the trade deadline they are sellers.

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Jameis hasn’t played well but kamara is as much in that loss yesterday as anyone. He fumbled the ball and it was returned for a td which wound up being the touchdown difference in the game. He’s looked bad so far this year when he has played. 

He's also playing with like 4-5 breaks in his back... I'm not sticking up for him just hope he keeps sucking and they don't make the change

6 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Rashawn Slater out for the rest of the year.

Chargers just can't catch a break.

That franchise is cursed but yet finds franchise QBs like no other. Also seemingly has a ton of talent year to year. It’s pretty remarkable. 

4 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Rashawn Slater out for the rest of the year.

Chargers just can't catch a break.

They don't make any of their own breaks either.  They left Herbert out there in a 38-10 game with broken rib cartilage.

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Tress Way is a left footed punter. I wonder if that came into play.

His punts really had height on them.  I'll be interested to hear what their hang time was from Franklin's weekly Special Teams Blog entry.

Currently vacationing in Mexico City. A lot more NFL gear here than I was expecting, especially yesterday. Seems like a decently big market down here. 

Only 3 Eagles jerseys though, but they all got a "vamos águilas!"

2 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Currently vacationing in Mexico City. A lot more NFL gear here than I was expecting, especially yesterday. Seems like a decently big market down here. 

Only 3 Eagles jerseys though, but they all got a "vamos águilas!"

See the source image

46 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

None of us can definitively say there's any reason Dean isn't playing more OTHER than Edwards and White are playing at a very high level thus far.

Yeah dont forget about my guy Kyzir

His open field tackling has been a breath of fresh air and hes not completely incompetent in coverage

I was a huge Dean cheerleader but Im 100% cool with him getting the speed of the game on STs and learning behind Edwards and White

8 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I think this upcoming game has 'let down game' potential.  It snagged the Chiefs this week.  It nabbed the Chargers.   It could strike the Eagles.   

We'll find out if this team is smelling itself this week.

Because of Doug Peterson, I don't think this week will be the let down.  That may come later as the season progresses.

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

See the source image

It's a cool city. Lots of art museums and Aztec ruins. Plus the food is wildly good. Had 50 peso street tacos today that would blow your boobs off. Eating at a top-10ish restaurant in the world tonight. 

Plus at least 3 Eagles fans.

8 hours ago, RLC said:

It's more "AJ Brown vs. Allen Robinson, 1st rounder, 3rd rounder, 10M in cap space per year over 3 years". 

I would still take AJ, but it's not as big of a slam dunk. 

From a resorces vs. resources perspective I agree with you.  However, it is very hard to imagine turning down the opportunity to get such an accomplished and skilled player.

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

We are going 17-0zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reub says he's not ruling it out. 🤣

When was the last time any team in our division swept the rest of the East? We're definitely going to lose a dumb game to the giants or cowboys along the way at some point. 

10 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Because of Doug Peterson, I don't think this week will be the let down.  That may come later as the season progresses.

It's spelled Dug

Archived