EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

9 hours ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Then crow on your own behalf.  No need attack those who thought differently....on a discussion board.

And the best place to do so is in front of a mirror.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Agreed.  I don't think Covey even has snot to get knocked out.  It was comical the way he was getting hit and tossed around.

Without going back to the tape, I have to assume some of that was a lack of elusiveness.  Usually when you are getting tackled in space, an NFL ballcarrier will have enough shiftiness to at least maneuver into a glancing blow.  He just got smoked head on every time.

Wtf is this? Some weird NYC pickup band? 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Daniel Jones 3 tds tonight :smoke:

For which team though?

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Wtf is this? Some weird NYC pickup band? 

For which team though?

Giants

20 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I would love to have them in an traditional broadcast booth.  It would instantly become the best broadcasting team with whatever play by play to stick them with.  But I hate the format of what they do on ESPN for MNF games.  

I don't think they have the motivation to actually travel, prep, and get in the booth.  I think they'd rather get paid less but still handsomely to shoot the #@% in their basement while throwing a few back on commercial breaks.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I hope they tie

Never understood the two yard pass on third and long. 

A two safety tie

1 hour ago, justrelax said:

I have no problem with Covey at PR. He’s quick and fearless.,What happened on that muff is unclear to me but it sure looked like a gust of wind took it.

I’m ok with him too. He seems confident catching punts and he’s been ok besides the one muff.  Not like the special team blocking has been splendid.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I have it as background entertainment while watching GOT on my iPad.  I don’t need to hear Boogers dumb arse.  

I usually watch the Manning cast cause i dislike joe buck 

8 hours ago, Bacarty2 said:

I cant think of one series ending, or how it ended I liked. 

The Fugitive

8 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

There's really nothing to think about. Root for the Giants. They're not going to last. It's the Cowboys who are much more of a long term threat. Plus they're the Cowboys, so rooting against them feels right anyway.

I'm just old enough to see the Giants as the most hated rival for the Eagles.  However, it is 1a and 1b.

Guest justrelax
11 minutes ago, Casey @ Bat said:

I’m ok with him too. He seems confident catching punts and he’s been ok besides the one muff.  Not like the special team blocking has been splendid.

Agree. Nonexistent blocking.

8 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

What @ManuManu just completely ignores or chooses to not to see is the hate was towards the Hurts Fluffers especially those who claimed racism.   The questions about his game were legitimate.  He hasn't gotten any more HATE than McNabb or Wentz.  And he's done a lot less.  It's like some of these people just became philly fans this past summer.  

Be careful.  The pillars will get all huffy and report you.  

Hey!  I resemble that remark.

I hate obscure rushing milestones for qbs.  "Player x is the first qb in nfl history to rush for Y yards in combination with some normal passing numbers.”

8 hours ago, Bacarty2 said:

I liked BB the show, I thought the movie was terrible. Same with Soprano's that movie was god awful

Also love Succession. Righteous Gemstomes is dumb but funny. and I want to watch the Lakers show on HBO. 

Outside of HBO...

Mind Hunter on NEtflex, My GF likes Yellowstone and I like it for the most part, LOVED Peaky Blinders, Fargo, and Godfather of Harlem

Sex Education on Netflix is outstanding.  River which was on BBC One in England and Netflix here was beyond outstanding.  Ted Lasso has been very good so far.

8 minutes ago, mattwill said:

I'm just old enough to see the Giants as the most hated rival for the Eagles.  However, it is 1a and 1b.

At this point, lots of 30 something fans, myself included, should be young enough to see the Giants as the most hated rival for the Eagles.

The Giants have had more success and have done more to hurt the Eagles in my recent memory than the Cowboys have.

53 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Subjective.  Don't get to excited. 

:D you are the EMB expert on Mexican food. 

I'll let you know how Pujol's cheesy gordita crunch stacks up to the Bell. 

3 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

:D you are the EMB expert on Mexican food. 

I'll let you know how Pujol's cheesy gordita crunch stacks up to the Bell. 

I want to know that, and how the fiesta potatoes are.

Archived